New colleague!

L, the Cold Prince

The scaly skin of the snake demon went past her sleeves. Soojung brimmed with anger as her grip on the Pearl Metal sword tightened.

"I will not let this despicable demon off so easily! You killed all the innocent villagers and took my father's life, now you shall be slashed with my Pearl Metal sword!" Soojung raged and flew straight to the snake demon, hurling her sword at his body. The demon was wuick to shun the sword and escaped to the other side of the field. Soojung's anger grew out of control and she leapt into the air. As she swung her sword across the demon's throat, the snake used all its strength to blow out fire balls in her direction. Soojung was thrown back by it's attack and lay on the ground with an injured arm.

"Let me show you the power of my wind tunnel!" A huge gush of wind the demon into the palm of a young man. Soojung squinted at the figure.

"Young lady, are you alright?' He knelt down before her and reached out a hand.

"Who are you?"

"Let me introduce myself, I am Wol Ryung." He smiled dashingly at her.

"Wol-wol Ryung?" Soojung mumbled.

"CUT!"

the director shouted,

Soojung heaved a sigh of relief and collasped on the floor.

"Oh my god, Soojung-ssi? You alright?" The guy quickly went to Soojung's side.

"Anii!! I'm just resting on the floor hahaha!"

"Oh, you scared me. Well, my manager bought some snacks for us to eat, come join me." He winked at her.

"OKAY!" Soojung felt excited after he mentioned "snacks".

She followed him and arrived at a table full of donuts of different colours and flavours.

"WOWW!! Awesome! Baek hyun-ssi, your manager is awesomeeeee!!!!" Soojung cheered as she bite on the delicious donuts.

"No need all the formalities, call me baekhyun oppa." He gave her a cheesy smile.

Soojung gave him a blank look.

"Huh? what's wrong with that? We're colleagues from now on! this drams is going to be filmed for 50 episodes, we'll eventually come to this stage." He smirked at her,

"Ahhhh, I see. I'll call you oppa then!" She grinned but it faded when Baek hyun gestured at her face. She shot him a quizzical look. -What's wrong?-

"Your face." He laughed as he pointed to her cheek.

She felt her cheeks with her thumb and some creams were smeared on her thumbs. She instantly flashed red.

"Aish!! That was so embarrassing." She hit herself with her hands.

"Ani ani! I think Soojungie is so cute with that white cream on her face! Creamy Jung!!"

"What?" Soojung was stunned by his words. -Creamy jung? this guy sure is cheesy!- She grinned at the thought and he continued to until the director called them back.

"Guys! Let's start the filming of the next scene!"


"Soojungggggg!!!!!!!!!! I saw the premier of your new historical drama! OH MY GOSH IT WAS AWESOME!! YoU SLAYED THE FREAKING DEMON HOW COOL IS THAT?" Suzy yapped as Soojung entered the classroom.

"Aish, I didnt slay it... " Soojung sulked.

"YEAH!!! AND SHE WAS SO PRETTY IN THE OUTFIT!!" Sungyeol popped out behind Suzy.Suzy's face instantly grew darker as she crossed her arms and glared at him.

-Seems like they are still fighting -_- - Soojung forwned at them.

"ALright!! Let's talk about the drama, well you know the male lead is not only awesome in the drama but in real life as well-"

Soojujng was cut off by Suzy and Sungyeol's bickers.

"Why are you near me you ditch!?" Suzy screamed at Sungyeol.

"What ditch?! Can you stop uttering nonsense and stop screaming!! Let's get back to our usual self okay?" Sungyeol looked at her pleadingly.

"NOOO not until you admit you confessed to me first!"

"I didn't! Anyway, girls taking the first step is a good thing too!"

"NOOOOOOOO SHOOOO !!!"

Soojung stared at both of them and facepalmed. When will they stop the ruckus.

Just then, she felt a bang on her table.

She looked up and saw L staring her. Again.

"What is it?" She pouted,

"Who is that guy?" He asked coldly, so different from his tone from the last time they ate in the garden.

"What guy?" Soojung gave him a blank look.

"That stupid demon-slying guy..." He looked angry as he mentioned that person.

"Ahh, baek hyun? Don't you know him?He is the famous child actor acting in the drama with me," She grinned widely thinking of the donuts he treated her.

"Are you in a love line with him?" He bang the table again as her went closer to her.

"L-love line? Oh I haven't finish reading the script yet." She scratched her head.

"You better not." He said in a harsh tone as he left for his eat.

Soojungblew a raspberry at him. Who cares when Baek hyun is such a nice guy unlike him.