This guy is dangerous

L, the Cold Prince

The next day, Soojung jumped out of the van.

"Bye, KEY OPPA!" She wavedly cheerfully at him as she skipped around.

*Aish, this girl just can't stop moving.* Key smiled at her as he wound up the car window. Soojung hummed as she skipped towards west building of the school where her classroom is.

"Are you okay?"

"Omo, poor Hyeri!"

*What happened?* Soojung immediately widened her eyes. She walked towards her classroom and saw Hyeri sobbing as she knelt down. A few girls gathered around her and were trying to comfort her. Soojung immediately ran up to Hyeri.

"Omo, what is wrong? Hyeri-ah, are you alright?" Soojung quickly took out a packet of tissue and started to wipe away Hyeri's tears.

"I-I can do it myself.." She said weakly.

"Can you tell me what is wrong?" Soojung tapped the shoulder of a girl with short hair. *Jung Yuri* Soojung took note of the girl's name tag.

"Aish... It happened in the early morning..." She began to tell Soojung what had happened

-Yuri's Flashback-

This morning, Hyeri and Yuri were heading to the east block to get broom and new duster as they are in charge of the classroom's cleanliness.they were chatting happily as they reached the east block as L and his gang approached them. L came up to hyeri and coldly told her to disappear from his life. The boys following him started to laugh.

"You."L shoved one finger onto hyeri's chest."Think you are so high and mighty?"He moved his face closer to hyeri's.

"W-what do you think you are doing?" Hyeri tried to be firm.

"What I am doing is," L inched his face even closer to hyeri. "To teach you a lesson."

Yuri started to panick and tried to grab Hyeri away from L, but two boys grabbed her arms and pulled her off to a corner.

"Let go of he-mffpht!!"Yuri screamed but was cut off when one of the guy covered with a cloth.

"Hmph,"L looked away and smirked, hands holding tightly to hyeri's shoulder."Bwoh?Telling the Discipline Master that I'm a devil, when I only decorated your boring chair with some tomato sauce." He continued.

"Wha-at do you want from me?" Hyeri stuttered. L pushed Hyeri back till her back bumped into the wall.

"Devil,"He said and shot her a cold, icy glare. "You are going to pay for calling me that." He then swung Hyeri to the boys and they all held her firmly.

"NOOO LET GO!!" Hyeri struggled and screamed.

"Too bad, nobody will hear in the early morning!" One of the them laughed.

The gang dragged Hyeri to the school pond and flung her into the cold water.

"ANDWAEE!!!!" Yuri shouted and pry open the arms that were keeping her locked in her position. *SPLASH!!* Hyeri's body hit the cold water.

"OTEOKE!!" Yuri squealed in alarm and turned around for help. L 's gang laughed hystrerically at the sight and turned away, heading towards the school canteen. Neither Hyeri nor Yuri knows how swim. Yuri sprinted to the office immediately to call for help.

-Flashback Ends_

*Wow, she is such a good narrater.WAIT!!! I'm not suppose to concern myself over that-.-* Soojung slapped her forehead, a little too hard though.

"AHHHH!" Soojung exclaimed as she clutched her forehead.

"Soojung, are you okay?" Yuri stared at her.

"Er.. yes yes don't worry. Oh my god, how can that L guy be so...so ...evil!!" Soojung said angrily as she glanced at Hyeri, who was still trying to calm down from the shock. *This guy, what's wrong with him?* Soojung wondered.

 

 

 

 

"Jung-ah!"  Suzy waved to Soojung and sat down on the same table as her. Sungyeol followed Suzy and landed himself on the seat next to Soojung.Soojung noticed that Sungyeol was smiling goofily at her and his cheeks were turning red.

"Annyeong, Sungyeol!" Soojung greeted him.

His eyes widened at Soojung's greeting."Hehheh..Annyeong." Sungyeol, scratched his head as his cheeks started to heat up.

Suzy was annoyed by his behaviour and tried to think of a way to lure him away.

"Um, Sungyeol, can you help us grab a banana milk each?Thanks." Suzy forced a smile at Sungyeol.

"Yes!" Sungyeol ran off towards the canteen vendor excitedly.

"Why are you like this?" Soojung pretended to be angry.

"Aish..That guy, he was drooling at you . Oh my god I can't stand it!! He kept bugging me and asking me if he can sit with you the whole day!" Suzy messed her hair in frustration.

"Poor suji, but too bad, you two are table mates." Soojung giggled at her friend's reaction. Suzy suddenly turned pale.

"Suji?" Soojung shook her friend and sensed that someone was behind her.

Soojung turned around and gasped. L was heading towards her direction. Usually being the strong and brave girl she was, Soojung's heart started to pumped loudly and fear could be felt in her flesh.Soojung did know know why she started to tensed up at the sight of him. Heartlessly threw an innocent girl into a pond. That's who he was.

"Su-su-ji.." Soojung grabbed Suzy's hands in panic, praying hard that he was not coming for them. L walked nearer, and nearer, with no expression on his face. Soojung could not tell what he was thinking. L continued to walked towards their direction with his hamds in his pockets. Suddenly, he stopped, just a metre away from Soojung and Suzy. He abruptly turned away from the girls and walked towards the exit.

"Phew!" Suzy patted her chest in relief.

"This guy is dangerous.." Soojung mumbled. *Did he just get angry because Hyeri called him a "Devil"? Pifft...what a petty guy..*
 


Sorry if the font size is too small coz my computer screeen is zoomed to 120% or more. Mianhae , prob u can szoom in too?^^haha how is this?