Motherless, motherless, no one wanna care about me.

L, the Cold Prince

Everyone started to gossip at the foursome marched past them.

“Soojung, what are we going to eat today?” Sungyeol smiled cheesily at Soojung as Suzy rolled her eyes as usual.

“Bread,” Soojung grinned.

“What? Bread?” Sungyeol pouted in disappointment.

“Don’t look down on bread. The strawberry bread that L’s father bought is so delicious! The strawberry jam burst with sweetness as you sink your teeth into the fluffy bread.” She described as she imagined the tasty bread in her hands.

“Probably that’s the result of shooting too much food CF..” Suzy mumbled.

“Wait! L buys bread for you?” Sungyeol had his arms akimbo as he questioned Soojung.

“Um, no no… its his dad, right, L? Where’s L?” Soojung turned around to find L missing. She immediately walked towards the school garden, worried that something might happen to him.


 

 

Shattering of cans can be heard and Soojung gasped as she saw what as happening.

Chansung smiled evilly as he crushed a can in his hands.

“You assh*le, so now you decide to leave our gang and join that whiny little kid’s one instead? What a sissy!” Chansung sneered at as he hurled the cans towards L. The can hit L right on his forehead with a loud thud. Soojung barely managed to stifle her scream as she stared atL in worry.

“She is not a whiny kid.” L gritted his teeth

“Huh? What has she done to you? Why are you suddenly mesmerised by her? So, now you are a traitor,” Chansung said as he walked towards L.

“Since when did you have the right to criticise me?”

“The right the criticise you? Since you are attracted to that sissy-“L instantly punched Chansung in his face and sent him lying down on the ground. Chansung smirked and climbed up slowly from the ground as L prepared to throw another punch. But, Soojung quickly positioned herself in front of L and glared at him.

“Move.” He said but Soojung shook her head. L sighed and breathed in heavily to calm himself down.

“You’re lucky I didn’t throw you into the pond.” With that, L spun around and strutted off.

“Lucky? See who’s the lucky one!”Chansung shouted at him.

Soojung quickened her steps and caught up with L who had just stomped off angrily.

“L, are you ok? Will he do something silly again?”

“Nothing will happen.” He assured her and continued to walk back to the classroom.

Soojung followed suit but L suddenly stopped, causing her to bump into his shoulders. Soojung poked L’s back and he gestured her to look at the wall in front.

The wall was spashed with paint and words that say,”L is part of the sissy gang now”,”L  the loser” and “L, the motherless kid”. L stiffened at the last one.Just then, L noticed many leaflets on the floor and picked up one.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

                                       L, the MOTHERLESS kid

L, of year 2  class 2, killed his mother right at birth. His mother died giving birth to him,

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

“Chansung, you jerk!” he shouted as he dashed out of the hallway.

*Oh no ! Is he going to get into a fight again?* Soojung thought as she ran after L.


 

It was evening already, and she still had not found him. L ran out of the school gates in the afternoon and missed all of the lessons. So, she helped him to jot down notes and collect his homework. But she did not know where he was.

“Aish, this poor guy, why must he be bullied just because of his mother’s death?” Soojung sighed.

She stopped in her tracks and let out another huge sigh. “Convenience store,his house and school garden. Where else have I missed?”

“The park!” A hoarse and low voice was heard behind her.

Soojung shrieked and jumped in surprise as she realised that there was an old man standing behind her.

“Nu… Nuguseyo?” She screamed in alarm. The old man laughed at her reaction as he struggled to sit down on the bench near him. Soojung immediately supported him as he settled down on the bench.

“Thank you, kind girl. If you are finding someone, It’s probably the park. It is a quiet place for lonely souls like me , heheheh..” The old man smiled as the ends of his eyes become more wrinkled than it was before. Soojung nodded and thanked him profusely and ran towards the isolated park at the corner of the city.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The leaves rustled as a breeze blew. Soojung rubbed her shoulders and shivered in the cold. Insects buzzed nosily in the dark night as Soojung wandered around in the park. Soojung marched on bravely and stopped in her tracks as she saw a pavilion beside the river. As she neared it, she saw the silhouette of a young guy sitting at the bench of the pavilion.

“L? “ Soojung only managed to let out a small whisper. She timidly walked towards the figure and stopped behind it. She wanted to open but there was a lump in and se just could not find the courage to talk.

“Eh..L.. –“ Soojung gasped as the figure reached out a hand to grab her right wrist.

“What are you doing here.” He tried to sound firm and brave but his croaked and shaky voice gave way. Under the moonlight, Soojung caught a glimpse of L’s solemn face. Soojung sighed in relief as she settled herself beside him.

“L, you scared me. I thought you were getting into fights again. Did you know how hard I tried to jot down notes for you, which I don’t even do for myself? Here, I’ve help you collect the homework and go home now, it’s late.” Soojung nagged like a mother.

There was a silence as Soojung stared at L, waiting for him to response.

“Why are you doing this?”He asked in a shaky voice.

Soojung widened her eyes in surprise as this was the first time L looked so weak and sad. She moved even closer to him to have a closer look at his face.

“L, are okay?”

“Why do you even care about me? No one cares about me, everyone thought I was rubbish. But why are you doing this? I don’t understand.” L turned and faced Soojung. Soojung started to soften at his solemn face.

“It’s because I am your friend, I care about you. Actually, everyone cares about you, but you don’t seem to notice it.” Soojung said in a soothing voice.

“No, they don’t. Because I killed my mother, she must have hated me so much. A son,who after nine months of suffering, killed her during the delivery…” His voice trailed off as he could not continue.

“You need to know this. No mother in the world will hate her son. Now, let me be your mother for tonight. “ She gently pulled his head and placed his head on her lap, making L lying onto the bench sideway.

“What are you doing…” He said weakly.

“Shhh… Be quiet and don’t think too much.”Soojung hushed him and cleared .

She started to recall the script she had memorised the day before and started to recite it in a gentle and soothing voice.

“Myungsoo ah, mom gave birth to you, because I love you. Because I love you, I struggled to give birth to you even if I have to die. I want to see the precious little creature that has been kicking and moving inside my stomach to greet the world. I want to give him a chance to live like all other children, to receive love and experience new things. Myungsoo ah, Mother love you so much, I want to let you come out safely before I could die in peace. Do not blame yourself for my death, I have chosen to give birth to you, So, please live on happily and do not put my effort in waste.”

L started to calm down as a tear rolled down his cheeks. He felt himself slowly drifting into dreamland and felt so relaxed and comfortable.

“Snores…” Soojung stared down at L’s sleeping figure as she let out a small laugh.

“This dork, I’m glad you are able to sleep peacefully now. Okay, how am I supposed to bring you back home?” She pouted. She thought of a good idea and immediately dialled L’s dad ‘s number.


LOL i was thinking of Exo K's mama when writing th title,, Im finally back after a 2 month hiastus and my exams ended today WOOOOYEAAAAAAAA.

OK TO HATERS YOLO YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE i write what i like :P anyway its expected that there are a lot of fights since the main character is so violent huh...Sungjong tells You to watch out.

[IMG]]

YOLO = You obviously love Onew [quoted]

BTW a BIG thankyou to Ayo2oya for upvoting this story, didnt expect it ^_^...