The Cold Prince who is secretly a erse Monster!

L, the Cold Prince

L felt a gush of wind and saw soojung dashing past him. Soojung reached the classroom and started panting heavily. -aish did he saw me? Omg i don't even want to face him after what had happened.- Soojung's face turned really red after remembering what happened yesterday. She was still angry about that. How dare That bastard took her first kiss.

"ert! ert!" Soojung bang her desk in anger. Just then, L strolled into the class with a nonchalant look. Soojung glared at him as he went to his seat and settled down. L stared right back at Soojung. She immediately felt blood rushing to her face and turned away angrily. However, she could still feel L staring at her back. -GAH! what is wrong with this bastard!-

"Soojungie!!!!" Suzy popped out of nowhere and pinched Soojung's cheeks. Soojung wailed in pain as Suzy laughed. "What's wrong with you? Lonking so angry in the morning, so unlike the happy Soojung i see everyday." Suzy pouted at her.

"N-nothing." Soojung heaved a breath of air and frowned. In contrast, Suzy was unsually bubbly. Soojung was irritated by Suzy's hype and sighed at everything she said. She couldn't process what she was rattling about.

"Suji baby!!! Let's eat together during break okay?" Sungyeol cooed at Suzy as she slapped his arms playfully.

"Can you two stop it!? " Soojung screamed n annoyance.

Sungyeol widened his eyes in surprise.
"Soojong, what is wrong?"

"Nothing." She sighed as she banged her head on the desk.

Just then, Ms Jeong clicked her way into the classroom with her heels. "All right !! Claassss!!! Sit down!!" She shouted at the class. Everyone was chattering and ignoring her as usual. She signed  helplessly,

"EVERYONE! GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS RIGHT NOW AT THIS INSTANT !! DON'T MAKE MS JEONG SHOUT AGAIN AND AGAIN! STUPID!!
" Soojung screamed.

Everyone froze in their postiion and stared at her. They all quickly went back to their seats, frightened by her scream.

"Uhm, hehe... Let's begin our lesson." Ms Jeong cleared .

Throughout the lesson, Soojung could feel L's staring a hole into her back and making her feel uneasy. She fidgeted and couldn;t concentrate in class. -Argh, what's wrong with me. Maybe i'm just imagining things- She turned around to clarify her doubts. She thougt she was thinking too much until she was greeted by L's stare. His stare instantly sent chills down her spine. It wasn't a cold stare. but she couldn't figure out what he was thinking. His eyes was fixed on her. Soojung was sp bothered by him that shem shot an eraser right into his face. Still, he didn't budge. Soojung sighed in defeat.


"Ringgggg...."

"Suzy!!! I bought some bentos!" Sungyeol's cheery voice rang beside Soojung's ear and she sighed.

"Soojung ah! Come and eat with us!" Suzy pulled her out of her seat.

"Congrats by the way," Soojung tried to force out a smile.

Suzy gave her a blank look.

Soojung gestured at Sungyeol.

"Aish !! Don't say it ! Ever since he confessed to me I was feeling butterflies in my stomach and-"

"What confess? Weren't you the one who confessed to me with cookies?!" Sungyeol wailed.

"WHAT? ME? Hey dude get your facts right! You were the one who confessed!" Suzy yelled into his ears.

"WHAT ME?" sungyeol gave her a ridiculed look. Soojung frowned at the fighting couple. -Guess i should leave them alone..- She quietly slipped away and went to the school garden.

"Ah.. peace." She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and breathe in the scent of the flowers in the garden. She felt a presence beside her and imeediately opened her eyes.

"EEKS!" She shunned away from L.

"Am i that scary?"

"What? Uhm, no . " Soojung foleded her arms and pouted.

"Did that kiss bothered you that much?" He looked at her apologetically.

"What kiss? I don't know any kiss?"

"Don't be a liar or your pants will be on fire.." She felt a cool breath on her right ear and shrieked.

"Don;t come so near me!!!! ert, yes I am so bothered! Who gave you the right to kiss me! You are no different from a ert, stupid ert monster!" She screamed at his face.

L laughed at her fussing about that kiss. Soojung was surprised, he actually laughed, He pulled her to sit down on the grass with him and shoved a bread into her hands. As they eat in silence, Soojung stared at his face. Just what is he thinking?He is a cold pince, but sometimes, he would smile and do weird things unexpectedly. She just couldn't understand him. L caught her staring at him and stared back. She was stunned at that moment and frozed in her position. -Why is he looking at my face for so long! omgosh i cannot stand it!-

He extended one arm and gently touched her cheek.

"YAHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Soojung slapped away his arms.

"You have a bread crumb on your face." He answered.

She was flustered and quickly covered with her hands.

" You kniow, don't be too bothered by the kiss," He said as he took a bite from his bread."I have that weird habit of kissing anyone, with no reason."

"Bwoh? You sure have lots of weird habits! Throwing people into the pond and carrying an injured person in a bridal style?" She laughed at his joke.

"I'm not joking." He stood up and walked towards Sungyeol who was approaching them. He grabbed Sungyeol's hair and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

Sungyeol yelled in surprise and tried to kick L's crotch but his fists were held down by L's.

"See," he looked at Soojung. Soojung had agaped and couldn;t utter a single word.

"YA YA YA !! Don't try to take advantage of me when you know I'm fighting with my girlfreind!" Sungyeol shoutd at L in anger.

L dealt a blow on Sungyeol's thigh and said coldly," Who wants you, don;t be so full of yoursel you  nerd."

He left the injured Sungyeol behind, shouting vulgartities at him.

"Soojung, let's go back.." He said with a bored expression.

"You are finally normal now,myungsoo." Soojung smiled as she got up from the ground.

She was not happy for long. After she stood up, she felt L's hands touching her rear.

"YAH STOP IT YOU ERSE MONSTER!"

"i was just smoothing down the folds on your skirt. I don't want any guys to see your underwear." He looked at her innocently.


"But you no need to touch me right!"

"Well, by the time you realise it, A lot of guys would've seen your pink undies. And I do not want anyone to see that," He said as he inched closer to her. "except me."

"YAHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!"