A year ago, on Valentine's Day...

L, the Cold Prince

 

"Excuse meeeeeee!!!!" A girl carrying a huge box chirped as she squeezed through the crowd of students.
"Oh My God!! I'm running late for the CF shooting, I better make this fast! " She mumbled to herself as she ran to her classroom.

When she almost reach her classroom, she unfortunately bumped into a student and all her cards in the box spilled on to the floor.
"Oooh..... my cards.." She pouted as she tried to stuff all the cards back into the box at once. However, the person who she had just collided with continued to stood in front of her, not lending a helping hand. Who is this? The person tapped his left foot, seemingly irritated. Who is this rude fella?! She raised her head and saw a cold looking guy glaring back at her. His glare sent chills down her spine and she had a feeling that this person is hard to deal with. Nonetheless, being the determined girl she is, she tried to make friend with him. She stood up and patted her skirt, and smiled at the guy.

"Annyeong!!! I am Soo Jung. Nice to meet you!" She held out her left hand to have a handshake. However, her friendly gesture was rejected by an irritated groan.

*That's so rude !*

"Umm, sorry .. i wasn't paying attention while walking so i bumped into you ... erhhh heheheehe....," She scratched the back of her head.

" Which class are you from?" Soojung asked and smiled at him.

The guy groaned, hesitated for a few seconds before answering in a low voice," First year, Class 8."

*First year, class 8?* Soojung can't believe her luck, he was same class as her. "Wow, we're same class! That's great, I've got something to give you!" She smiled brightly. Soojung bent down and retrieved a card from the box and handed it to him. "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MY CLASSMATE!!!" Soojung turned back and yelled at him as she make her way to her classroom.

L raised his eyebrow questioning and stares wide-eyed at the card in his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: My dear classmate

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!:D

Let's go through all difficulties together as a class and don't forget me:),

although i am absent for almost all lessons,Teeheee....

From: Soo Jung<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*What the hell is this girl doing?* L continued to stare at the card in his hands. L thought she must have been out of her mind to give a stranger a Valentine's Day card. *Well, maybe she's insane..* He shrugged and shoved the card into his pocket and proceeded to the canteen for lunch.

 

 

 

"Annyeong ma lovely classsmates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone turned towards the loud and chirpy voice coming from the front door of the classroom.

"Soo jungiee!!!!!!" Su ji squealed and hugged her best friend.

"Awww! Don't do that, can't you see i'm carrying such a bug box?" Soojung smiled at her friend.

"Ahem!" Everyone's attention was on her. "Well. as you all know, I am a busy actress, so i don't get to attend class often, and not to say, bond with you all. So, here's my gift for all my lovelyy classmates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She chirped and started giving out all the cards to her classmates.

"Here you go!" Soojung smiled at Sungyeol.

" I-is th-that a-a gift for me?" Sungyeol asked shyly.

"Of course!" Soojung said as she handed a card to him. *Oh my god, a gift for, FOR ME* Sungyeol thought happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: My dear classmate

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!:D

Let's go through all difficulties together as a class and don't forget me:),

although i am absent for almost all lessons,Teeheee....

From: Soo Jung<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After Sungyeol finished reading what was written on th card, blood started to rush up to his cheek, causing him to become red like a tomato.

"Oh my god, soojung gave me a valentine's card...." He said dreamily as he rubbed the card on his left cheek, then he did a little dance in the classroom.

"He's overreacting.."The boys stared at him and shook their heads. Ringggggg!!!!!!!!

Soo jung's phone vibrated and she quickly checked the caller ID. *! Is Key oppa!!* "Yobeoseyo?....Yeaa!! I'm coming!! I know ! Sorry,oppa!" She snapped her phone shut and bid goodbye to her classmates. She rushed off in supersonic speed and the classroom instantly broke into a heated discussion.

"Hey. our celebrity classmate actually cares about us, how sweet of her!"

"Nah, i bet she just did that for reputation!"

"NOO!I think she is sincere!"

"How can someone be sincere when all she does is printed the same card 40 times?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi people SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!!:D

thank you very very muchieee:D do check out my other fanfics:D