chap 5

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

please support candiipop622 apply fic

here's the link!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35003/m-int-new-girl-group-apply-apply-beast-bigbang-mblaq-shinee-ukiss

 

Chapter 5

(third pov)

“Uhm.. I didn’t talk to you because you were kinda scary compared to the other oppas.”  Jin said in reply.

Everyone except Junhyung burst into big smiles and loud laughters. Jin and Junhyung laughed with them and finally stopped after 5 minutes of laughing.

Manager Kim spins the bottle again and it pointed to Angelica.

When they were going to spin the bottle again, Angelica’s phone rang and surprised everyone.

But what surprised them the most is her ring tone.

(Angelica pov)

My cellphone rang with the most embarrassing ring tone I ever heard.

Who would’ve thought Kyu-oppa will change his calling tone with a recorded, “Ya Cho Soo Hye it’s Kyuhyun-oppa. Kyuhyun-oppa. Kyuhyun-oppa.”

Everyone in the room stared at me and I went to the bathroom to take the call immediately.

“Yoboseyo?” I said.

“Soo hye-ah, this is Donghae-oppa. Where are you right now?” he said.

“It doesn’t matter where I am but where the hell is Kyu-oppa?” I angrily said.

“Woah. Calm down dongsaengie. Kyu’s here and he asked me to call you since he knows you’re pissed at him right now. So where are you really?” he asked again.

“I’m in Cheonchun right now and don’t even dare come here with Kyuhyun-oppa because I’ll surely knock his lights off.” I warned.

“Cheonchun. We’ll meet you there donsaengie and to tell you the truth, Changmin is here with us. Siwon is too so make yourself pretty and tell Reen to control her feelings.” He warned.

I hung up the phone and went to pretty myself up.

(Doojoon pov)

We all just stared a t Angelica-ssi’s back as she ran to the bathroom.

"Can you guys explain to us about that ringtone?" Yoseob said.

"Why? I s there something wrong for Angelica-unni to be called by her brother?" maknae Abbie asked.

then it all occured to us that she was Super junior Kyuhyun's sister.

we all nodded and Angelica finally came back.

She bowed before sitting down and explained to us about her sibling coming over to the store.

"How would they know were here?" i asked.

"Oppa has me on gps. He won't let me go out with a guy without permission so he's quite annoying." she said.

We all nodded and I noticed Yoseob sulking beside me.

i nudged him.

"Yah, what's with the face?" I asked.

"I'm just tired. that's all." he replied.

I nodded and listened to the others conversing.

(Reen pov)

I gasped as Jin-unni whispered to me that Siwon-oppa was coming.

It was quite shocking for me since we vowed to never see each other again.

He was my first love and I confessed to him but what he did was break my heart.

Seeing him dating te girl he loved made me suffer.

But seeing him smile because of her, makes a bit of my pain go away.

Angelica nudged me and told me they're here already so i prepared a plan.

I will greet him with sunbaenim and ignore him.

That seems a good plan.

(JIn pov)

I looked at my members and I noticed that Reen wasn't herself and Angelica was being smiley-smiley.

Did they exchange souls like Kim joo Won and Gil Ra Im?

When I called for their attention, they looked away from me and faced someone at the door.

I looked also and I had the biggest shock of my life.

Why the hell is Kyuhyun-oppa and other Suju members here?

Seeing oppa smile cruelly at me brought shivers to my spine.

He went near me and grabbed my hand then pulled me into a big bear hug while shouting.

"Jin-ah, did you miss oppa?" he asked with a loud voice.

i was about to reply but he stopped me and kissed me on the lips.

OMONA!!!!!!!!!surprise

Everyone was staring at us when he pulled back and I was already flushed red.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side.

I looked up and saw Donghae-oppa with his evil smirk.

"Yah, Kyu-ah, I told you she's mine" he said.

Now I was a big giant tomato in between hot guys.

They started bickering and I stepped on their foots as hard as I could.

"YAH! ARE YOU TWO CRAZY? I'M NOT ANY POSSESSION OF THE TWO OF YOU SO GET OFF OF ME." i shouted.

Before I left I kicked Kyu-oppa were it really hurts and he lied on the floor gasping in pain.

I bowed before I left the room and said sorry to Angelica.

Stupid day!

 

--------------------------------------------

SOORRRRRYYYY FOOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER

I'LL UPDATE INTO ONE AWESOME NEXT CHAPTER.