chap 10

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

sorry for the late update

reen-unni since this is about the girls career, i made it to 3rd pov

your pov will be next chap

sorry

 

 

(Manager Kim’s pov)

 

I was watching TV while the girls were playing around.

 

We were in their dorm and as the manager; I visit frequently just to see what they were doing.

 

We were already notified that the news of them debuting was released and I was checking the news on TV.

 

I growled as the freaking TV won’t turn on.

 

I began shouting on it.

 

Suddenly I heard giggling.

 

“Oppa, you have to plug it first.” Abbie said.

 

They all giggled and I scruffily plug the cord.

 

We all sat on the gigantic couch that shockingly fit us all.

 

The news finally started and the girls quieted down.

 

“Cube entertainment has introduced as to wonderful artists like B2ST, 4minute and G.NA. Now they finally make a new girl group that would reach everyone’s hopes of seeing a female beast. They will debut on the 26th of August with their title track, you’re not the one. The group is built up of 7 members with ages ranging from 18 to 20.” The newscaster said.

 

“I should’ve known our faces are not revealed yet.” Jin said.

 

“I know.” Angelica agreed.

 

“The company has planned to reveal you guys one by one by releasing your concept photos. So you guys must work hard. You are the new girl group of CUBE entertainment after all.” I said.

 

They all nodded and went back to playing around.

 

“Eydura, you have to get ready now. We will have our Photo shoot for the album right now.” I said.

 

They all sighed as I stopped there play and I laughed at their sad and sullen faces.

 

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

They all went out of the van and they entered the building called as Reyn’s studio.

 

They were all greeted by the photographer who was named Reyn.

 

They bowed altogether as response and introduced themselves.

 

Reyn smiled at them and ushered them to her makeup and hair styling room.

 

“Each one of you has a seat here. My stylists and your stylists have coordinated together to make our photo shoot successful. The dressing room is by the hall and if you have any questions, ask my assistant.” Reyn said to the girls before going to her cameras.

 

“Unni, that photographer is so nice right?” Raven asked Soobin.

 

“Yep. She is.” She nodded.

 

Jin was the first one to be done. She had her hair cut up to her chest and she had side swept bangs. She went to the dressing room.

 

Soobin gasped as she saw herself in the mirror. Her hair was curled at the end and she had bangs.

 

Out of happiness, she hugged the stylist who cut her hair and said thank you repeatedly.

 

Soobin went to the dressing room and found Jin in her outfit. Jin was wearing a white long graphic tee with shorts and sneakers.

 

“Jin-ah, you look so pretty.” Soobin commented.

 

“Thanks.” Jin replied slightly blushing.

 

“Aigoo, you are still blushing. I thought you hated shorts?” Soobin replied.

 

“I couldn’t so anything about it anymore so I just wore it.” She reasoned out.

 

Soobin nodded and went in the dressing room.

 

Sarah’s curly hair was straightened and she had bangs like the other girls. She wore a halter top with leather jeans and black strap heels.

 

Raven’s hair was curled in the ends and it was tied in a half pony tail. Her outfit was a white graphic tee with leather jeans and black sneakers.

 

Angelica’s hair was attached with extensions and straightened. She wore a white shirt with ruffled skirt and black tights. She will also wear black strap heels.

 

Reen and Abbie were the last ones to be styled.

 

Reen was wearing a short sleeved sequined dress with black stockings and heels.

 

Abbie will wear leather pants with a silver tank top. She will wear a black blazer and black booties. Her hair was also curled.

 

After many hours of waiting, Reyn started photographing the girls.

 

They started with group shots and their album cover.

 

The first one with the single shots was Sarah. Followed by Soobin then Jin then Reen then Abbie then Angelica and the last one was Raven.

 

They ended the photograph with Reyn joining the girls.

 

Before they left, they gave Reyn their autographs.

 

They bade goodbye and went inside the van.

 

 

Days passed and their album concept photos were finally revealed.

 

They garnered nicknames like female B2ST and yojabeastdols.

 

They gained lots of fans and antis.

 

Manager Kim was very busy replying to the bad comments while the girls practiced again and again.

 

He gritted his teeth as he read another bad comment.

 

The girls who knew his problems weren’t affected at all since they were trained to be used to it. All their trainee days were full of critics and hardships yet they did survive.

 

Manager Kim stopped from typing and answered his ringing phone.

 

“Hello?” he said.

 

“Manager Kim, this is President Hong.” The person answered.

 

“Sajangnim, what made you call?” he asked.

 

“The girls will have MV filming tomorrow. Get them ready and wish them luck for me.”

 

“Deh sajangnim.” He answered and the call ended.

 

He called for the girls’ attention.

 

“Eydura, you will have MV filming tomorrow and sajangnim said Good luck.” He said.

 

The girls nodded and they went home.

 

 

They entered the studio and were face to face with Reyn once again.

 

They quickly greeted her and she smiled.

 

They went inside the room to meet the guy who will be in their MV.

 

Soobin opened the door and gasped while quickly closing the door.

 

The girls quite shocked with what she did stared at her with confusion.

 

“Yah, Song Joong Ki is gonna be the guest in our MV.” She whispered.

 

Angelica’s eyes widened and so did the others.

 

“You’re not kidding right?” Sarah asked.

 

“Of course I’m not. Why would I be kidding at this moment?” she reasoned out.

 

The members except Jin were very excited. She was a fan but not the crazy types.

 

Manager Kim who was late in coming saw the girls outside the conference room.

 

“You guys, why are you still outside?” he said.

 

“Oppa, why didn’t you tell us Song Joong Ki will be the artist?” Reen asked.

 

“Chincha? I didn’t know who it was too but you should go inside.” He said.

 

He went in first followed by the girls and the girls introduced themselves.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo, X.Y.R.I.S. immida.” They said.

 

“Anyeong.” Joong ki replied.

 

“Joong ki-ssi, thank you for coming today.” Manager Kim said.

“It’s okay. I think being part of their MV is a good experience. i hope I would know your names and please just call me oppa.” He said.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo, Jin immida.”

 

“Anyeonghaseyo, Soobin immida.”

 

” Anyeonghaseyo, Reen immida.

 

“Anyeonghoseyo, Sarah immida.”

 

“Anyeonghaseyo, Raven immida.”

 

“Anyeonghaseyo, Angelica immida.”

 

“Anyeonghaseyo, Abbie immida.”

 

They all started to film the MV.

 

After they were dome, they shot some pictures and they included Reyn as well.

 

The girls experimented in Reyn’s camera but she didn’t mind.

 

“Reyn-unni,why don’t you take a picture with Joong Ki-oppa.” Reen said.

 

“I don’t need to Reen-ah.” She said.

 

“I’m up for it.” Joong ki said.

 

Before Reyn could tell him not to anymore, Joong ki grabbed her and went to the setting.

 

He put his arm around her shoulders and smiled.

 

Reyn had no choice but to smile and the girls shot so many pictures.

 

After capturing photos, the girls started to tease the two who acted so lovey-dovey in the pictures.

 

Reyn shrugged it off and laughed with Joong Ki.

 

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

Angelica rode a taxi to go to the SM building.

 

She arrived and went to the guard.

“Ahjussi, is oppa here?” she asked.

 

“I think he’s in the practice room in the 4th floor.” He said.

 

“Thank you oppa.” She said and she went to the elevator and pressed the 4th button,

 

She went to the practice room and saw her brother kissing a girl. Not just a girl but it was snsd sooyoung.

 

“OHMYGOD!!!” she shouted in her thoughts.

 

She was about to stop them when was covered with his hand.

 

She was pulled toward another room.

 

She yanked the hand off and was face to face with her ex.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE SCREAM.” He said.