chapter 4

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 


(Soobin pov)

 

Our van arrived the latest and we had no choice but to go to the store by ourselves since the driver was just asked to us and left immediately.

 

I held Jin-unni’s hand as we walked to the score. Abbie was very talkative with Hyunah-sunbaenim and Doojoon-oppa and that made me smile.

 

Abbie was really shy when we first met. She was very close to Angelica and she didn’t use the term unnis to us but called us sunbae instead.

 

But the time finally came when she called us unni and talked to us in banmal.

 

That’s the time we saw her true personality. She was shy around boys that she likes. She was also very talkative and sociable.

 

Junhyung-oppa walked beside me and I started to talk with him.

 

“Oppa, have you talked to the other X.Y.R.I.S. members already?” I asked.

 

“I haven’t really but can I ask you something?” he said.

 

I went near since he was whispering.

 

“Do you think your Jin-unni hates me?” he asked.

 

I chuckled and stopped when he saw me laugh.

 

“Unni really isn’t that comfortable around guys. But in a few days or weeks, she’ll be getting talkative but we members don’t let her meet guys.” I said.

 

“Why is that and how come you’re already meeting guys?” he asked.

 

“Manager Kim kinda sets us on dates.” I said.

 

“Really? Our managers never did that to us.” He remarked.

 

“He said it was to increase our energy and to have more inspiration. But all it did to some unnis was make them sad when they fight or make a couple’s quarrel.” I replied.

 

He just nodded and we finally arrived the store.

 

We opened the door and I was surprised to see them all eating and Doongwoon-sunbaenim with 5 bowls in front of him.

 

Manager Kim finally noticed us.

“Eydura, come on here. Let’s eat before Dongwoon eats your entire share.” He said.

 

 We just laughed and Jin-unnie, Abbie and I sat beside the other members.

 

Jin-unni did a head count silently but I heard her.

 

“1 head, 2nd head, 3rd head, 4th head, 5th head, 6th head and where the hell is the last?” she muttered.

 

I looked around and the last one was there beside Hyunseung-oppa.

 

Jin-unni sighed in relief.

 

She’s always worried about us and disappointing our umma is the least thing I wanted to do.

 

\(end of Soobin pov)

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

After they ate their meal, they decided to play a game, truth or dare. They made their own rules and the one who doesn’t answer will take a one shot of soju.

 

They decide to use a bottle and the one who’s pointed will choose truth or dare.

 

Manager Kim played as their referee and spins the bottle first.

 

The idols waited and finally the bottle pointed Doojoon first.

 

Everyone cheered and doojoon chose truth.

 

Manager Kim made another rule that they will spin the bottle once again to know who will ask or make the dare.

 

He spins the bottle again and the bottle pointed Hyunah.

 

The girls of 4minute applauded.

 

“Oppa, we’ve known each other since trainee years and almost everyone here except for X.Y.R.I.S. that your ideal type is Yoon Seung-Ah sunbaenim. But seeing our new beautiful label mates here, have you chosen a member from X.Y.R.I.S. that is near your ideal type?” Hyunah said.

The X.Y.R.I.S. members waited and anticipated his response and Doojoon was put into the hotspot.

“My ideal type is someone who is cute and pretty so I choose Soobin-yang.” He replied.

Everyone applauded while Soobin was just smiling and thanking her sunbae.

Manager Kim once again spins the bottle and it pointed to Abbie.

Her unnies cheered and told her to not drink even 1 sip of soju.

“I think I’ll choose truth.” She said.

Manager Kim spins once again and it was pointing to leader Jin.

“I think I’ll be safe today.” Abbie said.

Everyone just laughed.

“Abbie-ah, since you are the maknae. Tell me all your first impressions of the people here in the room.” Jin said.

“Do I really have to say everyone’s?” she asked

“It’s okay.” Her elders replied.

“Jongmal? You don’t know how much I waited for this. Can I speak in banmal?” she asked again.

Her unnies and oppas nodded in return.

“I’ll start with our members. For Jin-unni, she was quite silent when we first met but she and I connected the next few days. For Sarah-unni, she really stood out among all of us. For Reen-unni, she is so addicted to cats. For Angelica-unni, I don’t know if I can say this but I was really scared of her but I’m closer to her than most of he members. For Soobinni, she was very sweet but I was always shy. And for Raven-unni, I thought she was a kid. She was running all around the place and frightening people. So it was quite shocking to see.” Abbie said.

“So what’s your first impression of 4minute unnis?” Jihyun asked.

“I was closer to Hyuna-unni and Jiyoon-unni. They’re very kind to me and very motherlike(LOL).” She replied.

“What about the B2ST members?” Kikwang asked clearly amused.

“I didn’t really have first impressions on them since I was closer to 4minute unnis but seeing them right here, I can say their all handsome and very kind.” She replied.

“So I’ll spin the bottle again.” Manager kim said.

Everyone nodded and manager Kim spins the bottle and it points to Jin.

Everyone cheered and bottles were spinning and junhyung was pointed. She chose truth.

“Yah, we’ve been in the van for a while but why won’t you talk to me. You talk to the other members but you ignore me. Did I do something to you?

“Uhm…” Jin began.

 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

sorry for the cliffhanger

and thanks for everyone who subscribed...

i wrote a really chapter, neh?