CHAP 11

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

(reen pov)

 

I sighed for the nth time while I lied on my bed.

 

I’m quite tired.

 

Tired from practicing and comforting little baby Angelica.

 

She was quite stressed since the past few days and me as one of the power unnis in the group; I take care of the little ones.

 

After telling us of her encounter with Mr. bstard or her ex-boyfriend to be exact, she started crying.

 

She cried since she missed the memories they spent.

 

When she fell asleep, Jin-unni and I then started to tell the others to go to sleep.

 

I then went back to my room and here I am now sighing like hell.

 

AISHH

 

I fumbled through my phone gallery.

 

I looked at my pics with the girls. We were smiling and laughing.

 

I continued browsing until I reached another picture.

 

A picture that was not with the girls but with him.

 

I stared at it feeling the rush of emotions to my heart.

 

Sigh.

 

As always, I’m the one who keeps holding on.

 

I’m the one that gets hurt.

 

When will my life ever be right?

 

I may be smiling in the outside but I’m fragile. I’m easy to destroy.

 

I hide within my happy-go-lucky façade but I’m just hurting in the inside.

 

 

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

The girls woke up with the sounds of their alarms and already found Manager Kim sitting in the couch.

 

“Good morning girls.” He said.

 

“Morning oppa.” They replied sleepily.

 

“How was your sleep?” he asked.

 

“Good but you ruined it.” Jin said.

 

He chuckled and straightened up in his seat.

 

“Why so early oppa?” Abbie asked.

 

“Well President Hong was telling me to tell you guys about the luncheon today.” He said.

 

Their eyes widened.

 

“What luncheon?” Angelica asked.

 

“Well the luncheon is like family get together in CUBE. It includes managers and all the groups with president Hong.” He said.

 

“But what do we wear?” Sarah said.

 

“Its formal clothes my dear and no need to worry. It’s all been taken care of.” He said and instantly 1 lady came in.

 

“Hey girls.” She said.

 

“Reyn-unni, what are you doing here.” Abbie asked while hugging the older girl.

 

“Did I ever tell you I am your coordinator?” Reyn said.

 

The girls cheered and led Reyn to their couch.

 

“I see that you girls are very happy with your codi-unni. This concludes my visit since I have to prepare myself. Let Reyn take care of you all. I’m sure she’s gonna make you dazzling today.” Manager Kim said and left the dorm.

 

“Unni, what should we do first?” Soobin asked.

 

“You guys should take a bath first, you know.” She said and the girls went and scrambled to get their selves in the bathroom.

 

After an hour of waiting for the girls, Reyn began to get the things from her suit case.

 

The girls gasped as they saw the clothes and stared at it like it was gold.

 

Reyn chuckled at the girls’ sillyness and started business.

 

She did the styling by youngest to eldest so she began with Abbie first.

 

Abbie was wearing this: 

 

tumblr_lkkwcsrWE41qf6pu5o1_500.jpg

 

Abbie’s hair was tied up and then she went to her room to relax and cool off with her air conditioner.

 

Next was Angelica.

 

She was wearing this:

tumblr_lj9oaj4ggf1qha7b4o1_500.png

 

Next is Sarah with her simple formal luncheon outfit

 

Tumblr_lkpaqyakyt1qenyclo1_500_large

 

Raven was different from the girls since she wore a mini dress with sneaker heels.

 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31461897

 

Reen wore this without the jacket and her hair was not tied up.

tumblr_lk44ehvyvA1qak673o1_500.jpg

 

Soobin wore this:

tumblr_ll09qalWQC1qeo03no1_500.png

 

After styling Soobin, Reyn had a difficult time in convincing Jin to wear the mini dress.

 

Jin wore this:

tumblr_ll5jwxistq1qc1j5so1_500.png

After a few minutes of waiting for Manager Kim, he finally arrived and went inside the dorm wearing a tux.

 

 

He looked at the girls obviously mesmerized by their beauty.

 

“Aigoo. My babies are very pretty.” He said and they all went down and rode the van to the cube building.

 

It was a very short ride for Jin since she was so nervous from wearing the mini dress which showed her legs.

 

She was already so scared.

 

Reen who was beside her started doing her cat imitations just to cheer Jin up.

 

Jin relaxed a bit.

 

Finally they arrived the building.

 

Reen went out first followed by the others.

 

They rode the elevator quietly.

 

They all went in the big conference room which was decorated with colorful cloths draped all around the ceiling.

 

The other cube family members were already there and they went in.

 

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN DURING THE LUNCHEON??

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the chap is so boring right?

MIANHAE

angel's ex will not be revealed yet.. kekeke

the next question is who admits he is actually soft-hearted.

 

anyeong!!

-reyn26