chap 17- all about Jin

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

(Jin pov)

 

“You’re cute. Care to give me your number?” the erted looking bartender asked.

 

I huffed in response and just continued to drink my shot.

 

I wasn’t that drunk yet and I’m quite known as not one to get drunk directly.

 

I can quite handle my alcohol well not like Soobinnie who gets drunk within 10 shots. I can drink up to 15 shots and I’m still as sober as hell.

 

But I try to stay from alcoholic drinks as possible.

 

I shifted my attention away from the bartender who was still winking at me and looked over to the dance floor.

 

I stiffened as I saw HIM dancing with a trainee.

 

More like grinding not dancing. YUCK.

 

 

He saw me looking at him and showed me a smirk before dancing and GRINDING with the girl who seemed to enjoy it so much.

 

He looked at me again while slowly grinding with her and smirked. GRRRR. I’ll wipe that smirk off his face.

 

He thinks I can’t see him making me jealous?

 

Well, two can play the game.

 

I grabbed the erted bartender in the collar and dragged him to the dance floor.

 

I don’t like erts but I don’t like losing.

 

I hate it so much.

 

I didn’t do those things he Junhyung-ssi did with her but instead I danced with him. I placed my hand around his neck and danced with the beats of the music.

 

I was closing my eyes while dancing. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. I smirked as I felt that my plan was succeeding.

 

He glared at me and i smirked at him.

it then became a dance showdown as we were the only ones left in the dance floor with our partners.

his partner left him and i smirked as i Felt that i won the round. TAKE THAT IDIOT!

I let go of the per verted bartender and thanked him for dancing with me.

the Bartender just smiled and left the dance floor.

I also got ready to leave until someone gripped on my elbow.

"Why leaving so soon?" 

i turned and saw him, YONG JUNHYUNG smirking at me.

"I'm done for the night." i replied.

"Well I think your not. Up for a dance battle. Just you and me. Are you in?" he asked as he gazed at me.

it seemed like he thought I would back down.

Well JOKER, you are wrong.

"Kure? Then get ready to lose Joker." i said as I narowed my eyes on me.

I went over to the dj and told him about the dance battle.

The dj agreed to play the idol's songs like Mirror mirror of 4minute, our song and many more.

i went back to the dance floor and saw him stretching.

We were the only ones left in the floor since almost everyone was around us.

I even saw the girls as they give me a fighting sign.

"If you lose, you will explain to me why you avoid me all the time." he said.

"And if you lose, you will do aegyo in 5 variety shows." I said proudly.

He smirked and danced first.

i started getting nervous since he was good. Best actually.

Yah!! Lee Jin, get a grip of yourelf. you're one of the best dancers in X.Y.R.I.S. so you have to do good.

the crowd cheered as he finished and i went forward as soon as i heard our song.

I was dancing the chorus part and after it was Sarah's solo dance in the group which was the wave s-line dance.

I was cnfident in doing that sance since I was the one who actually taught her the dance.

the crowd once again cheered and the next song played and it was BIG BANG'S tonight.

He danced but with different moves.

Finally, the lst round came and he danced to Soom.

Mirror mirror by 4minute unnis played and it was also the chorus part.

GOD!! why do I always have to dance that part where there is something too Y!!

I didn't have any choice but to dance the spread leg dance without knee pads.

The crowd went crazy because of that and it surely concluded that I won.

I left the dance floor and went to one of the bathrooms outside.

"Yah!" i heard him call.

I ignored him and continued walking but faster than before.

"Yah!" i heard him yell and i was pushed to the wall.

"What are you doing Junhyung-ssi?" i asked terribly nervous. OH god, please help me out here. my heart's beating fast again!

"Yah, Lee Jin. Why are you always running away from me?" he asked as he gazed at me with those brown(or black??) orbs that seemed to see the depths of my soul.

"I don't know." i said.

"What kind of stupid answer is that? Yah! I'm your sunbae so you better answer me properly." he yelled making me more nervous than ever.

"It's because you make me nervous all of a sudden." I blurted out and I directly covered my mouth.

HE let go of me and stared at me before smirking again.

"Yah. Are you starting to fall for me already?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA

I'M SO EVIL

MIANHAE!!

-REYN26