MUSIC BANK IDOL SPECIAL: ALL ABOUT reen

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

As Angelica left with Changmin, Super Junior blinked as they stared at the door that was left, moving by the wind. Everyone looking at Kyuhyun for any reaction- His face was too calm. Heechul walked over as a smirk played on his lips, "Is my maknae thinking evil?" Kyuhyun just gave his famous smirk and Heechul grinned widely.

"Let me give you some ideas here." The two went walking off as SNSD begun chatting to the rest of Super Junior about their upcoming music videos and such. As Siwon walked over to Sooyoung his eyes smiling as she bowed to him, Reen walked into he room and her eyes quickly focused on Siwon. It was like her mind begun to flood of memories with him, that charming smile and those gentle eyes. He didn't notice her, he was too engrossed with his conversation with Sooyoung- The girl he broke up for, the only regret Reen had was falling for Super Junior's Prince.

His words of their break-up, almost ringing inside her mind; that she didn't even notice the pair of hands that lead her out the room. Softly their touch was gentle and warm, her eyes closed as she savored the touch; just a little more before she came back to reality. Her mind wandered out to her own land, but all too soon she fell back on Earth.  The soft velvet voice covered her ears sweetly.

"Reen are you okay?" His voice asked, worry hinted in his tone as she looked at him. His handsome features struck her the most every time she looked at him. A head taller than her, she closed her eyes and took in a deep breathe; as she inhaled. She then realized her body was lightly trembling, like if she was on the verge of crying; it was rationally. She just saw her ex with the girl he left her for, what would you expect? Her to be thrilled and throw a party?

"N-nope, but I can handle it." Reen whispered in a softer tone, one she didn't know she cold use without her voice feeling like it would crack. He nodded, but still the worry was deep in his eyes.

"Come with me," he grasped her hand, lacing his fingers with her as he pushed through the door and they weaved through the room with Super Junior and SNSD.

Siwon's eyes looked up and he noticed Reen, his mouth opened but soon his eyes fell on the linked hands. Looking away he sighed deeply, the conversational attitude he had died down as Sooyoung lightly smiled as she told him about SS3; not following her he just nodded. His eyes caught up on Reen's figure, and once more his eyes drifted to the linked pair of hands.

"Sooyoung ah, that male who is he?" Siwon asked and she blinked, turning to see the male but not Reen.

"Oh, he is Hyunseung from B2ST; very charming guy." Sooyoung smiled as his eyes turned into crescent moons; from her smile. Siwon nodded, and politely excused himself as he followed after the two that had just left out the doors. He didn't know why, but his heart urged him to followed Reen and Hyunseung.

Hyunseung took Reen outside, his eyes searched through the darkness as he led Reen through the thick blanket of the night. She smiled, his sense of direction more keener than hers; her smile slowly faltered as she remembered how her and Siwon met. It was because of her lack of sense of direction, they bumped into each other. Brushing every and any thoughts of him, she hid the annoying fact that she could still have an ounce of love for him; and it hurt. It hurt knowing she hated self-sacrifice, but it felt like she is doing it every time she sees him.

"Look, Reen." Hyunseung whispered as he walked into an alley, she blinked and tilted her head.

"An alley?" But her words got cut off when a soft meow echoed. Looking down at the litter of kittens her attitude did a 180 as she kneeled down; her smile natural and wide. Softly she lifted up the pure white kitten up, Hyunseung held his phone up as he had a built-in flash light. His eyes took in her every detail as she was a whole different person with felines.

"You loves cats, so I thought you'd like to meet these troublemakers." He chuckled, kneeling down as a gray kitten climbed up his knee and rested on his shoulder. The small kitten begun to his ear as he shudder from the rough texture of the tongue, it tickled him.

"I love cats, if I had one wish in the world." Reen smiled as she lightly scratched the white kitten's ear, Siwon was watching them.

He looked at her smile, and something inside him burned at the expression. Reen's words hit his ears as he smirked, "Her one wish would be whiskers." He said from his memory as he remembered every detail of Reen and he cute childish wish, he loved her words and how she smiled.

"What wish?" Hyunseung asked as he lifted the grey kitten from his shoulder.

"To have whiskers," Hyunseung blinked. "Why whiskers?" Siwon felt his heart squeezed as him and Reen spoke in union; his voice soft, no one but him heard.

"Cats could always find their way back in the darkness." They both said and Siwon almost chuckled out loud as they both said the next sentence in union also. "Don't you watch animal planet?" His smile was painful, but the memories of him and Reen were sweet and loving.

"What happened to us?" Siwon whispered, looking back and he noticed her lovingly smile.

"It's no more mine, that smile is already someone else's." He mumbled as he looked at Hyunseung; his gaze lowered as he heard their laughter. The new stories they were going to make and share. He was having the pleasure of knowing everything about Reen, Siwon turned to go back as he walked through the dimmed lights and entered the building.

"Just hold her, never let her go; don't doubt your love for her." Siwon said as he forced a smile over his lips while he walked back towards s.