CHAP 12

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

Chapter 12

 

(Sarah pov)

 

I began sweating a bit when we came in the conference room.

 

B2st oppas were looking at us like they didn’t know us.

 

The 4minute unnis went to Abbie while the rest and I sat down on the table.

 

“I wonder why nobody except the 4minute unnis greeted us.” Jin-unni said.

 

“We are the hoobaes after all. Shouldn’t we greet them first?” Soobin suggested.

 

I hesitated a bit but since Jin already stood up, I just followed them.

 

We went to their table but two members were only there since the other members were scattered all around the place. The ones left were Kikwang oppa and Yoseob oppa.

 

“Anyeonghoseyo sunbaenim.” We all said.

 

“Anyeonghoseyo. We are B2st but who are you guys?” Yoseob oppa asked.

 

I quickly frowned at his statement.

 

“Sunbae, we are X.Y.R.I.S.” Jin said.

 

“Chongmal? Sorry if I didn’t recognize you. You all look different but much more prettier.” He said.

 

You would think that we would be blushing by now but think again.

 

“Why oppa? Were we that ugly when you first met us.?” I asked and Jin sent me a glare.

 

“Sarah-ah, Yoseob didn’t mean it like that. He just meant we didn’t recognize you directly since you all changed your looks.” Kikwang oppa said.

 

“Oh, sorry if I was quite rude.” I said and gave a bow.

 

They just smiled at us and Kikwang oppa grabbed my hand.

 

I had no choice but to follow him since he had a tight grip.

 

He wasn’t called as muscle-Kwang in the company for no reason.

 

He stopped in front of the buffet table.

He grabbed a plate and started to put food on it.

 

He put steak and salad then grabbed a glass of cola. He grabbed me again back to their table.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing? If you want to eat, you could’ve just told me to get you food. You don’t need to grab me all over the place.” I said as he forced me to sit.

 

“Who says I’m gonna eat. These food is for you only.” He said and he sliced a bit of steak for me to eat.

 

I gaped at him.

 

Can’t he see I’m so fat right now.

 

“But I’m already fat oppa. And eating steak will make me gain more weight.” I reasoned out.

 

He fowned.

 

“Yah! Don’t you see yourself in the mirror? You’re already too thin and why are you not listening to me? I am your sunbaenim. Eat it please.” He said with aegyo.

 

“Oppa, there is no need for me to eat anymore. I’m already full.” I said.

 

Then the most embarrassing thing happened.

 

My stomach growled so loud that Jin unni who was in the bufft table looked at me in a glare.

 

I blushed furiously and Kikwang oppa laughed.

 

“You’re not hungry, huh.” He said while chuckling.

 

“Fine. I’m a bit hungry but I don’t need to eat and why do you care anyways?” I asked.

 

I immediately regretted what I said since his expression turned into a hurt one.

 

“I just care for you, you know.” He said.

 

He pouted and started sulking.

 

“Oppa, sorry. I’ll eat it for you just stop sulking please.” I said in my aegyo voice.

 

He didn’t budge even a little.

 

“Please oppa. Don’t be mad at me anymore. I’ll even let you feed me so you won’t be mad anymore.” I said.

 

He faced me and smiled.

 

“Really? I can feed you?” he asked.

 

I nodded.

 

He started humming a happy tune and held the steak for me and I bit a little.

 

He was smiling while I ate the steak that he cut for me.

 

I was eating with the meat still in my mouth when he suddenly wiped my mouth.

 

My heart started beating fast. Like I was running in a marathon.

 

I froze on the spot while he waited for me to eat again.

 

My heart, why are you beating again?

 

(Soobin pov)

 

I silently looked at the bulletin board with pictures of 4minute with B2ST members.

 

Most of the pics showed Doojoon oppa.

 

He looked so cute.

 

I wonder why I didn’t notice it before.

 

Someone cleared their throat beside me and I looked at my side and TA-DA, doojoon oppa was already beside me.

 

“Hi oppa.” I said.

 

“Hello. How was MV filming?” he asked.

 

“It was cool. How was Japan oppa?” I asked.

 

“It was stunning. You should’ve seen it. It was so beautiful.” He said.

 

“Really?” I asked.

 

“Yeah.” He replied.

 

The atmosphere became awkward.

 

“I think manager-hyung is calling me. I’ll see you later.” He said and left.

 

Why were we so awkward??

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

After the luncheon, they all went home to get ready for the party.

 

The party was going to take place in the conference room after it is decorated once again and the idols were getting ready.

 

Reyn went to the girls’ dorm again since she had to dress the girls up again.

 

 

Finally the time of the party came and X.Y.R.I.S. went in.

 

The other idols were dancing on the dance floor while the others were drinking in the mini bar.

 

Jin and Soobin were allowed to drink so they went in the bar.

 

Yoseob who was dancing went near Soobin and asked her to dance with them.

 

Jin was left alone so she started drinking.

 

She was on her fourth shot when someone sat beside her.

 

“Anyeong Jin-ah.” He said.

 

 

 

-----------TUNE IN TO FIND OUT WHO THAT PERSON IS...-----------

sorry for the late update!!