Chap 22: Kikwang POV

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

[Kikwang’s POV]

After we performed in MNET countdown, we went back to our dorm for we are quite tired already. We’re also humans so we also feel tired. But instead of resting and sleeping, I opened my laptop and went to YouTube.

I type “Beast Fiction Mnet CountDown’ in the search box and click ‘search’.

Many video showed up and I chose to click the video of our latest performance we did awhile ago.

After watching the video, I smiled in contentment.

“everyone did well. We’ve improved a lot since our debut back then.”

I looked at the related videos and saw a video of XYRIS debut performance. I was amused at how it gained 3 974 342 views already in such short time. I clicked it to watch them perform again or should I say watch SARAH performs again. Even after the incident, my feelings for her didn’t waver.

After watching the video of the performance of the girls, a smile crept into my lips.

“after their hard work, this is what they got. It paid off.”  I said and scrolled down to see the comments of the fans.

My smile grew deeper as I read the comments.

I♥cubeent23: uwaaaaa! This new group is so good! Cube ent really know how to choose well! Hwaiting.

14everythingkpop: they’re so good and pretty!! Omo!! Another girl group that would rock korea and other kpop fans!!

Beastalltheway: I agree to 14everythingkpop! They’re so great! Aigoo! Having heart attacks because they're oozing with charisma during their performance!

Kpopislove: wow!! another female group that I love!! Omo!! They’re added in my kpop group favorites! Hwaiting to XYRIS!!

Smiley87: I so love them just by watching this! aigoo!! They’re so good!! Cube ent really picks the best!

Ilove23:  I so love them! they’re amazing just like beast and 4minute. I think beats and 4minute helped them become this good!!! Such good sunbaes!! Cube ent daebak!!!

And many other comments about how good they are. But my forehead crease as I read the antis comment.

Love4minute: puh-leeeezz!! 4 minute, 2ne1 and SNSD are way better than them. They’re just pretty little face. I find their voice annoying!

Allaboutbeast:  all of the artist of cube ent are amazing! This one too but the girl named Sarah, I don’t think she belongs to the group. She fits perfectly in the girl band Wonder girls or SNSD.

My hands clenched into tight fist.

I can’t control his anger so I made an account in YouTube.

Once my account was valid and I could comment now, I went back to the video of XYRIS debut performance.

I started to type my comment.

Kikwangthebest: @allaboutbeast, come on! She’s pretty! She also has the talent! Why does she not belong to the group! You’re probably just jealous of her! all of the girls are amazing especially SARAH!!! X(

After some minutes, I was bashed.

Allaboutbeast: @Kikwangthebest what’s wrong?! I’m just stating an opinion. Why did I hit a nerve? Why are you being so defensive anyway? Because it’s true, that’s why! :P

Kikwangthebest: @allaboutbeast:  shut up! if you just know her more, she’s so kind, candid, talented and very loveable!! She has a huge compassion and long patience! And FYI, I’m not being defensive! I just want to correct your so-called opinion that is very biased and untrue!

“even though I know this person is our fan because of his username, I can’t let this passed! How could she speak like that to sarah!” I muttered darkly.

Another response came from allaboutbeast.

Allaboutbeast: @kikwangthebest: how could you know her more? Do you know her personally huh? Or are you Sarah defending your own self. Puh-leeeez, are you that desperate to defend yourself. Pssh! I wonder why cube ent. Chose you to be a member!

My blood boiled even more!

Kikwangthebest:@allaboutbeast:  this is not sarah! I’m a SPECIAL FRIEND of hers! And I watch her train and pushed herself to improve more!! You have no right to question why the Cube ent chose her! she deserves it! NO DOUBT!!!  If you have complaints then tell Hong Seung Sung sajangnim directly. You know, by telling such thing, you are mocking the whole cube ent family!!! And also, you just prove she’s a famous person now. She can never be famous if she doesn’t have haters like you!!! And haters mean Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success! Jealous!!! :P

I waited for another reply from this hater of MY DEAR SARAH but no response came now.  Ha! Take that!!! MEHRONG!!!! Bleeeeeeeeeeh!!!!

I’m so good!!!

I was about to leave the page when a new comment caught my attention.

InsanebcozofKikwang: I so love this new group but I kind of agree to allaboutbeast though. She claims herself as the y vixen so I think she would fit perfectly with SNSD the y and cute type but still very talented. Don’t bash me!! *runs away*

I wasn’t angered because of her comment but why does this people think she doesn’t belong to XYRIS?

Kikwangthebest: @Insanebcozofkikwang: *pulls you back* in person she’s really is a y vixen but what’s wrong having her in XYRIS? Can’t XYRIS have her, just because her persona is a y vixen?

Insanebcozofkikwang: @kikwangthebest: I’m not saying that! I just think she’s better to be in snsd. I don’t hate her!! in fact I like her. but that’s just my opinion. *cover myself with my palm*

Kikwang : @insanebcozofkikwang: why?? I think she belongs to the group!! GRR!! And fyi, all of them are y in their performance!!!! Especially sarah!!!

The person didn’t comment anymore. I so hate it when people say that a member doesn’t belong to the group.

Tsk. Tsk.tsk.  i smiled at the fact that i shooed the haters away. i'm such a good sunbae and a good future boyfriend?

<><><> 

@ burning91rose: sorry about the haters comment. Aigoo.. I’m so sorry about that! Bow 45 degrees because like I said, I can’t do 90 degrees. But I really think you belong to the group. It’s just for the stories sake so please don’t hate me!!! X(

Sincerely, Lady_akhee 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ♥