chap 13- all about ANGELICA

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

(Angelica pov)

I danced with raven in the party and I had the time of my life.

We didn’t really mind everyone. We just danced and laughed together.

We weren’t that close but maybe because of this party, we will be closer than ever.

Suddenly, the music turned into a slow and sweet one.

Before I could react, Raven was dancing with a handsome trainee.

Aigoo. So jealous that she got someone to dance with.

I turned to return to my seat but someone gripped my hand.

“Yah.” I turned and I saw Yoseob-oppa.

“Hi oppa. What’s wrong?” I asked.

I  started getting nervous again. I looked at his face when he smiled and I looked at his lips. GOD! Memories of us kissing brought back into my mind.

I started blushing.

“Angelica-ah, can we dance just for tonight?” he asked.

I couldn’t do anything but nod and he held me by placing his hand on my waist and the other hand on my right hand.

Just feeling his hand on my hand made me shiver from his touch.

He was looking at me with his eyes looking so precious. They look like their gems.

I couldn’t stop looking at him and gazed right back at him.

To wake up from our almost endless trance, I looked away and sighed.

“Mianhae.” I heard him say.

“Waeyo? What’s with the sorry?” I asked.

“Well I really need to apologize to you about the you know.” He stuttered a bit.

“Yeah. The Kiss. No need to say sorry oppa. It was an accident after all. It wasn’t meant to happen but it did so we can’t do anything about it.” I said and smiled at him.

It was a while before he replied with a low right and we continued dancing.

 

(3rd person’s pov)

Yoseob and Angelica continued talking with each other even after the slow dance ended.

They talked and talked.

Even after the awkward moment a while ago and a few days back, they were starting to get comfortable of each other.

Yoseob stood up to get water.

He saw Junhyung who was slouched on the couch.

“Junhyung-ah, do you have water?” he asked.

Junhyung pointed to a glass and went back to the bar.

Yoseob happily drank it obviously glad that he was getting closer to Angelica.

He drank the liquid in one go and started coughing.

What Junhyung pointed to him was tequila not water.

He nervously went back to where Angelica was by supporting himself with the metal bars all around the place. His vision was spinning and he was getting dizzy.

He reached the couch and he saw Angelica smiled at him.

He smiled back and before he knew it, he passed out in her arms,

(Angelica pov)

UGH!

He’s so heavy.

Why does this jerk have to drink and pass out?

AISHH

For the past ten minutes, I have been supporting him to walk by putting his hand on my shoulder. My plan was to go to one of CUBE building’s extra rooms and let him sleep there.

After a few minutes of struggling, we finally arrived and I opened the door directly.

“Angelica-ah, can I call you mine?” he asked.

I froze on the spot but immediately thought that he was joking since he was drunk after all.

I put him on the bed.

I first took off his shoes.

He groaned and I quickly got a wet cloak to wipe his sweat.

While I was wiping him and trying to take off his vest but not his shorts, he woke up and smiled with the most adorable smile I saw in my whole life.

He caressed my hair and muttered in a gentle and sweet voice, “Angel-ah, you look so beautiful.” And then he passed out.

I began blushing but I continued to get his vest off but he suddenly hugged me.

OHMYGOD!!

“Let’s sleep.” He said and hugged me even tighter.

Is he really drunk?

I tapped his head but he didn’t budge.

He really is drunk.

I giggled a bit but upon remembering our current state.

I instantly thought  that it wouldn’t kill to sleep right?

Right?