CHAP 18- all about Sarah

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

[Sarah's POV]

After Kikwang oppa made me eat the foods he got for me, he bade goodbye to join the others so I was left here alone. Don’t get me wrong that he just left me here. He actually invited me to come with him and join the others but I declined.

Since I’m alone I recollect my thoughts. First is about Kikwang oppa.

I found Kikwang oppa thoughtful after what he did to me awhile ago. He’s so caring to his hoobaes but i’m actually hoping he’s acting like that for deeper reasons like liking me. but why am I bothering myself thinking about him?

I sighed.

What happened to me? Did cupid make me a victim of love again? but I’m not  ready to fall in love again after what my ex boyfriend did to me.

I sighed again. I’m having trust issue because of him. Guys are just the same aren’t they?

My trains of thoughts were cut by our manager.

“go ahead and enjoy the party sarah. Go ahead and join the others.” She said and left.

“weird.” I muttered. Is she drunk already? I shook my head and was about to be drowned in my thoughts again when kikwang oppa appeared.

Not even one of us is talking. We just keep our mouths shut and after some moments, he spoke. I guess he can’t take the silence anymore.

“hey. You once told me that you don’t believe in love anymore.” he started.

“and?” I waited for him to continue.

“and I wonder why..” he continued.

“I’m not ready to talk about that.” I said sullenly. It is true. I can’t and I won’t talk about that yet. I’m afraid of I reminisce the past, the wound that is currently healing would worsen. So better leave it as it is now. I’m forgetting it. I’m forgetting him. And I’m forgetting everything that connects me to him.

 “and I also wonder who could make me fall in love.” he added.

“well, if someone could make me fall in love, maybe you can.” I suddenly blurted it out.

Oh. Shoot.

I looked at his face but it didn’t show any emotion. It was blank. I can’t figure out whether he was shock, mad or happy. Err. It’s expressionless.

Ugh! Think of an excuse dear brain of mine! Something that he’ll find reasonable. Please help me.

“what I mean was…. Uhmmm…. Guys like you could make me fall in love?” I said but it was more like a question than an excuse.

Wish he’s gonna buy my alibi.

“oh.” It was all he said. I sighed in relief and he suddenly chuckled.

“well, to be honest, when you said I could make you fall in love, I felt really happy.” He admitted.

I stared at him, quite confused. Why would he feel happy knowing he could make me fall in love?

“and why is that?” I asked him with a curious tone.

“ahh… well..” he trailed off. He scratched his nape as his head was bowed. It was like, he’s too shy to admit something.

“well?” I am patiently waiting for his answer.

“It’s because, if someone could also make me fall in love, I think it would be you.” He said, still, his head was bowed while looking something very interesting on the floor. But when he finished his sentence, he looked up at me and I saw he was blushing.

Is this true? Is this really happening? Lee Kikwang of beast, a famous boy band, is blushing? This is so new to me.

I stared at him with a blank expression. I don’t know what to feel. I feel lot of emotion as of the moment. A part of me was shock, a part of me was happy and a part of me is also scared.

I guess staring at him for quite a long time was a bad move. It made him anxious.

“ju-just fo-forget what I said… o-okay?” he stuttered while saying that sentence. He looked away and scratched his nape again.

The blush on his cheeks never faded. In fact, it became more pinkish. I smiled at the sight of him.

“so cute.”I muttered softly but loud enough for him to hear what I said.

He looked at me again as if I did a crime. Oh gosh. His gaze, it’s making me melt. I don’t want to be in love. Not now.

I don’t trust him fully YET.

It’s my turned to look away. I became so conscious because of his gaze all of a sudden.

“what? Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked. But my voice was showing my nervousness I’m feeling as of the moment.

“you just called me cute.” he stated .i tried not to look at him and avoid his gaze but my body isn’t cooperating. Instead, I also looked at him in the eyes, reciprocating the intensity of his gaze.

“yeah. I did. why?” I admitted. There’s no point in denying.

”nothing. it’s just you’re the very first girl who said I’m cute.”

“really. I don’t believe you.” I said. It’s impossible. I mean, he has a million fangirls out there and no one ever said he’s cute?

“yeah. Mostly, they only say that I’m hot, handsome, talented and cool which I already know.” I had my mouth in an ‘O’.

Didn’t know he can get conceited like him. He’s making me remember him. I so don’t want to think of him.

I tried to erase him in my mind and instead focus my attention to Kikwang oppa.

I just smiled at him and an awkward silence passed between us.

He suddenly started to tickle me.

“yah! Yah! Stop!” I said in between my laughs.

What’s wrong with him! He suddenly got se touchy like him.

Why does he keep on making me be reminded of my ex-boyfriend? I might veer my anger to Kikwang oppa instead of my ex.

“hey, are you okay?” he asked. I looked at his face for quite some time and I saw my ex’s face instead of kikwang oppa.

I blinked hard and opened my eyes again and I saw Kikwang oppa’s face full of worries.

“ahh…. Mianhe oppa. I’ll just go to the restroom for awhile.”I excuse myself.

I walked away and as I was on my way to the restroom, I saw JunHyung oppa and Jin unni in one intimate position.

I gasped at what I saw. They both looked at me. JunHyung’s face says he was pissed because I interrupted something and jin unnie’s face says she wants to be saved by me because she’s avoiding JunHyung oppa.

One word to describe the situation, ‘AWKWARD’.        

<><><><><

anyway, i wanna say sorry about ABBIE drinking tequila. i didn't know they're age so please reconsider. *bows 45 degrees* (can't do 90 degrees. my back will hurt).. and reyn26 informed me about it so i really want to say sorry. i'll just make it up to you especially to Rapsberry.

laDy_akhee ♥