teaser?

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

4minute and B2ST were practicing in one of the practice rooms in the third floor when their managers came in.

"Hey guys!" greeted 4minute's manager.

"Anyeonghoseyo manager-nims", the 2 groups said together.

"what brings you here today?" hyuna asked.

"Well, were here to get you guys now to the president's office." B2ST's manager said.

"Did we do something wrong?" Junhyung replied.

"I promise i wasn't the one who created a mess in your office." Yoseob defended himself.

The two managers just laughed at their responses.

"You guys didn't do anything wrong. Sajangnim told us not to say a word to any of you so it'll be a surprise." 

They all sighed in relief and got ready to go.

4minute left first while b2st followed.

Before yoseob could leave the room, their manager gripped his arm.

"Yah, don't even think that I forgot you created a mess in my office!" he said.

The B2ST members laughed and Yoseob just scowled at them.

---------sajangnim's office-----------

The two groups entered the big office and sat on each of the 11 chairs that was prepared.

The president stood in front of them with a big smile on their face.

"Sajangnim, what did you call us for?" Gayoon asked.

"I'm here to announce to you guys the news that will probably shock you." sajangnim replied.

"Were not gonna disband, right?" Yoseob asked.

Dojoon smacked Yoseob's head.

"Of course not. This news doesn't even reach the topic of disbanding but it reaches the topic of bands." sajangnim said once again.

"Don't tell us your gonna put together 4minute and B2ST?" Sohyun said.

"Nope and why don't you guys just sit there and let me finish. I'm already getting irritated." 

When he was sure the two groups were listening, he finally spoke.

"Guys, I would like to introduce to you the newest group that i created. This is X.Y.R.I.S." sajangnim exclaimed.

Then 7 girls between ages 15 and 20 came in and smiled at their sunbaes.

"Anyeonghashimika, X.Y.R.I.S. imnida." The girls said.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it a long teaser?

even though i didn't choose the members yet, i made this teaser about 4minute and B2ST knowing the new group.

Hope you guys like it

APPLY APPLY APPLY APPLY APPLY APPLY APPLY !!!!

 

april 9

9:47 pm