CHAP 24 -all about Hyunseung

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

[Hyunseung’s POV]

Our leader is getting crazy! Yeah! I said CRAZY! As in KA-RAY-ZY! You know why? it’s because he smiles every now and then from ear to ear and awhile ago, he shouted “YES!!!!” like he won in a lottery! He’s gone mad! Oh no!! what will happen to beast without a leader? Aigoo!! He must see a psychologist!!

Wait, why am I being paranoid anyway? I must just ignore him and think about REEN.MY HEAVEN.

Woah!! I sounded like Big Bang’s Gdragon there. okay, I’m going crazy too! Is craziness contagious, if yes, then I’m infected!

Aigoo! But that’s okay because losing my sanity is caused by my love for REEN. Love? Aigoo! I’m in love! Just by thinking that thought, I blushed.

“ya! You okay?” Yoseob said making my trains of thoughts be cut off.

“yes. Why?” I answered.

“your face is red.” He pointed out. I touched my cheeks and it’s very warm. I think I’m really blushing madly!

 “OMO! You must be thinking of a girl! Let me guess, it is re—” before he could finish, I threw a pillow at him.

“don’t mind me. you don’t know such things as love yet.” I said as I tried to ignore him but he spoke again.

“ya! Even though I’m younger than you and I look like a baby…” before he finished I cut him.

“who said you look like a baby?!” I mocked.

“fans! Who else.” He answered and went back to ranting.

“like what I said, even though I’m younger and baby faced, I still know what’s love! I’m also in love hyung!.” He said as he wiggled his brows up and down playfully.

“shut up.” I said to him. Seriously, him in love? Psh! I won’t believe it.

“ya! It’s true! I’m in love! We even slept together.” He said and wiggled his brows up and down again. I jerked my head up and started to become serious. It’s because I can’t help but think naughty stuff. Aigoo! Men’s hormones!

“ya! It’s angelica right!? What if she might get pregnant huh! What will happen to your career!? To your life. This kid!” I nag at him but he started to laugh hysterically.

“hyung! I didn’t do THAT! We just slept period! Nothing else.” He said once he regained his composure again.

I felt like I was embarrassed but I didn’t show it or else he’ll tease me about it.

“hyung, I didn’t know you’re a ert.” He teased.

“I’m not so stop it! An order from your hyung!” I retorted.

“I won’t! unless, you admit to me you are in love with someone from XYRIS.” He said teasingly. But I won’t let him get the upper hand of the situation.

“what if I say it’s angelica.” I said and smirked. His expression is priceless.

“I swear! If you like her I will forget that you’re my hyung and I’ll forget our friendship.” he threatedned me and i can't help but laugh.

“woah! I didn’t know you’re really serious on her. I think you just admire her. you know. CRUSH.” i said in between my laughs.

“I said I’m in love and she’s the girl… i'm in love with her.” he said but he noticed I diverted the topic to him. DANG!

“ya! You’re changing the topic! Anyway, just admit to me that you’re in love with reen!” he said.

“why would I admit I love her to you? I should admit it to her.” I said mockingly. I then realized what I said.

“you just unconsciously admitted it to me.” he said and smirked.  I can’t help but blush.

“f-fine. i.. I’m in love with her! happy?” I said and blushed even more.

“I knew it!” he smiled triumphantly.

“if you already knew it, why did you ask?” I sarcastically asked.

“I just need proof!” he waved his phone and clicked a button.

Our conversation suddenly played.

“ya! You’re changing the topic! Anyway, just admit to me that you’re in love with reen!”

“why would I admit I love her to you? I should admit it to her.”

“you just unconsciously admitted it to me.”

“f-fine. i.. I’m in love with her! happy?”

Yoseob smirked even more. “gonna let her hear it and the others." He stood up and run because he knows I’ll chase after him and yeah, I will. So I stood up and ran after him.

The conversation is not really a problem since I already said my feelings to her but if the others would hear it, I’ll be the laughing stock here in CUBE ENT!

They’ll think I’m a shy boy and a tight-lipped guy.  I don’t want that! so better ran fast!

<><><>

hope you like this chap!! :)

laDy_akhee  ♥