ALL ABOUT SARAH

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

[Sarah's POV]

After the other sunbae groups, including beast, performed their song, it was now our turn. We performed 2 songs by Brittney Spears namely You Are Not the One and Womanizer. We sang the latter song and then the former song.

 

We received a good response from the audience. They applaud and cheered for our performance so I think we did really great.

 

We went back to the backstage and were greeted by the Mblaq sunbaes who were smiling from ear to ear.

 

I smiled at the presence of them. They greeted us and congratulated for the good performance we had. Mblaq sunbaes even gave encouraging words and advice we could use to be better next time. They’re such a good sunbaes.

 

Speaking of sunbaes, where are the beast members? I was hoping a little to do the same like what the mblaq members did.

 

Mblaq and XYRIS aren’t even in the same management and we met just now but then they show such support to us.

 

Mblaq then walk us to our waiting room. We were next to the door of our waiting room and before we enter, we turned back to thank them.

 

“Thank you sunbaes.” Jin unnie bowed in respect as she thanked them.

 

“aigoo! Jin, I told you to call me oppa remember?” Joon pouted. He’s so cute. I smiled because of his cuteness. Jin unnie blushed a little as she smiled shyly.

 

“You’re making the girl feel awkward.” SeungHo sunbae said to Joon sunbae.

 

“Eh? I just want her to call me oppa! What’s wrong with that!? I bet you want one of the girls too to call you oppa!” he retorted, making SeungHo sunbae turn a little red while Thunder sunbae patted his back, suppressing his laughter.

 

Ooh! Maybe, he has a crush on one of the girls.

 

Joon sunbae then turned to Jin unnie again.

 

“oppa arasso?! call me oppa.” He said and smiled at her. A smile that would melt any girl’s heart except for mine. My heart is starting to be nailed to someone already. ㅋㅋ

 

News Flash! I’m starting to fall in love but no! I’m not ready! But love has really has its ways. I can’t fight it. Aigoo!  Cupid doesn’t have a heart! Because if he has, he wouldn’t let me fall this soon.

 

Anyway, back to reality, Jin unnie finally agreed to call Joon sunbae oppa. So after that, mblaq sunbaes left already and we entered the room. but then I saw someone unexpected to be there inside.

 

The Secret members. I frowned.  Why are they here? I mean, not that I’m being rude. I just feel uncomfortable. They’re talking with the best boys and I just felt irritated. A little at first but then when I saw HyoSung-sshi and Kikwang oppa talking and smiling from ear to ear, I grew more irritated.

 

I remember that Kikwang oppa once said in KBS’ 100 points out of 100 that he was interested to Hyosung-sshi.

 

The thought made me feel small pinches in my heart. I look away and just went to the side where the other XYRIS girls gathered as they rest and have a small chat.

 

But even though I already started to have a girl talk with them, I wasn’t paying attention because my mind would fly to other thoughts namely kikwang oppa and hyosung-sshi.

 

I watched the episode where he said that he found another girl who can make his heart flutter. The statement didn’t bother me at first but remembering it now, made me be overwhelmed with sadness.

 

‘maybe he just said that for the media’s sake’ I tried to reason out at the back of my mind but the other side of my mind opposed.

 

‘if that’s the case, then why did Yoseob oppa testified that it’s true?’

 

I frowned. Maybe it’s really true.

 

“It’s because, if someone could also make me fall in love, I think it would be you.”

 

The statement he said to me once replayed in my mind.

 

Was it just a lie? If it is, then why did he lie??

 

But a little hope sparked in me as I reasoned out in my mind again.

 

‘Maybe he had a change of heart and it was me instead now and not her.’ I smiled but I was still bothered about him liking other girls though.