MUSIC BANK IDOL SPECIAL: ALL ABOUT angelica

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

As Angelica was looking through the pamphlet their manager left for them to look through; none of the girls seemed to be bothered in reading. Flipping through the boring sixteen font page, until she heard a few voices ring through her ears; closing the book as she slowly looked up. It was like time froze as two pair of eyes, just looked and stared at one another. Before she knew it a wide grin spread over her lips.

"BABY-AH!" If possible her smile widen even more as she walked faster to the tall male with his arms wide open for her. As she was in reach of his arms, he tugged her to his chest as he rested his chin on the top of her head. "Ohmigod oppa!" She squeaked as he begun to softly rock her sideways while he walked forward, and she walked backwards.

"I missed you baby girl," he pouted as he took in her warm sweet scent, tightening his hold on her a little more; she chuckled, wrapping her arms around his waist as she closed her eyes. "I missed you too." She said while breathing in his scent, welcoming his familiar cologne, the one she loved so much. He grinned as her words rang through his head, kissing the top of her head as she pulled back. She looked behind him as he rose his eyebrow, Angelica looked into his soft brown eyes.

"Where are SNSD unnies?" Angelica asked and he pouted, "Moody ruiner." He mumbled as he looked away, her arms fell from his waist; looking back to see if she noticed the group of nine girls. But nothing.

"They will be here soon. They missed you also." He added the last part and her eyes widen.

"But not as much as I did." Angelica pouted and he ruffled her hair as her pout deepened more. "Awww," he chuckled while he softly gazed into her eyes, she felt a blush creep over her cheeks. As he sensed the awkward air rising he changed the subject quickly.

"How is it being a singer?" He questioned, looking at her from an entertainers view now. His eyes held a seriousness as he wanted to know her every thought and worry. Angelica twirled a piece of her hair and pouted; alarmed he was about to ask why. But she turned her pout into a wide smile.

"GOOD!" He relaxed and chuckled, pushing her head playfully as she chuckled also. As laughter filled the air, a rumbling echoed and both smiles fell as one of them changed into a knowing smirk. Pinching the side of her tummy he begun to little tickle her as she squirmed in his touch. Hiding her tickles, trying to refuse to laugh, but he got her to crack.

"Want to go buy food now?" He asked, as he tickled her once more and she beamed. "NEH!" He grinned as he lightly pinched her left cheek, causing her to close her eyes as she made an odd pout.

"Oppa!" She whined and he smiled more, "Your to cute, baby girl." He said, leaning forward a he kissed the tip of her nose making her eyes widen at the skinship. Staring into his eyes as he gave her a wink. She felt herself become self-conscious as if she was in good appearance and so on. Was her hair okay, she was confused why? A loud coughing noise was heard, and the mood fell once again as Angelica turned to the person, her eyes rounded.

"OPPA! UNNIES!" She screamed in happiness, pushing passed the male and making way to the huge group before her. Eighteen smiles spread and one was frowning; ignoring the frown as she ran to fit a hug on all nine girls behind him and the other males. "Geeze, what are we chop liver?" Heechul rolled his eyes, brushing his bangs to the side.

"And I even bought food too." Quickly Angelica did a U turn as the girls giggled she ran over hugging Heechul from behind him; his lips twitched upwards. "Oppa!~" She said in a cute voice as he frowned, ignoring her cute aegyo.

"Cho Soohye!" Angelica blinked, turning to see her older brother- Cho Kyuhyun, his face well was not so pretty at the moment. His eyebrows knitted together and his frown very deep as he eye her. She gave him a meek smile and he rose one eyebrow. "Neh?" She peeped and he walked towards her.

"Why were you and Shim Changmin in a compromising position?!" He asked and Heechul whirled around, hugging Angelica.

"Aww, our poor maknae is in trouble!~" He teased, pinching her right cheek as Leeteuk grinned. "Bad maknae, she got in trouble with oppa." He chuckled.

"Kyuhyun ah, don't blame her, just look!" Changmin said, pushing Heechul away from Angelica; earning a death glare from Heechul as he brushed his shoulders off. "She is too cute!~" Changmin said as he squished her cheeks together, making her lips pucker out and her cheek looked fill and cheekier. Like a chipmunk.

"Obba!" Angelica said, due to her cheeks being squished; Changmin grinned and kissed her cheek as Kyuhyun's eyes widen.

"Yah-" Before he could say anymore, Changmin stuck his tongue out and pulled Angelica out of their as he waved goodbye to the hue group; Angelica noticed her members blinking at her with confusion and suspicion. In seconds Changmin pulled her out the building as he made she no one noticed them, with a wide grin he turned back to look at her. "Oppa, Kyuhyun oppa is going to find you!~" Angelica said and he shrugged.

"I can defend myself," Changmin winked. "Plus I know where he hides his Starcraft, I'm sure he'll leave me alone." Angelica rose her eyebrow and shook her head in disagreement.

"Aigoo, Min oppa." He grinned more at the nickname.

"So how has life been treating you?" Angelica stared at him and he shrugged, "I heard it from a movie before; so answer it." Changmin nudged her and she shook her head once more. Leaning against the building of Music Bank, her eyes looked up at the glistening moon.

"It's been great; I mean look I debuted, have a group and we're doing good. What more could I ask for?" Angelica said, looking at the moon as Changmin shrugged. Changmin sighed, as the toe of his shoe rubbed the dirt in a circle, Angelica looked down up at him. His expression was a mix of emotions as he closed his eyes. "I remember once Leeteuk hyung asked me the same thing when we had just debuted. But it's funny how life changes, right." He gave out a bitter dry laugh as Angelica's eyes looked and took in his expression.

"Oppas, are still in Cassies hearts no matter what. You know that too well, Minnie oppa." Changmin sighed, looking at her he nodded. "Cassies are the best, I just miss hyungs; looking at everyone grouped together just gets that running through my mind." Changmin said as he pushed himself off the wall, he shook his head, lie trying to shake off the on coming emotions he didn't want to come.

"Ah, I want some miso ramen." Changmin said as he turned to Angelica with a grin, she smiled; accepting the subject change. "You going to buy me some?" He asked and she pouted.

"It should be the other way around, oppa!" Angelica pouted, but he pinched her cheeks and smiled. "Araso, araso." He said patting the top of her head as she grinned.

"But next time, you pay." And with that her pout was reborn.

 

this chap was made bu burning91rose!

it's awesome right!!!