chap 14- all about Raven

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

A/N: i have a new apply fic which is vampire/werewolf/angel/human/goddess apply fic

here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43749/in-different-worlds-apply-now-apply

 

 

[Raven's POV]

I was dancing with Angelica awhile ago when the music turned into a slow one. Then suddenly, a guy asked me to dance. I don’t know him but I think it won’t do any harm if I dance with him right? I mean, he seems nice enough.

We were dancing when Dongwoon appeared and cleared his throat.

“may I dance with her now?” he politely asked the guy.

“sure.” He answered and left the 2 of us.

“may I have this dance?” he asked as I held my left hand and kissed it. He’s being such a gentleman.

 “yes. You may.” I answered in a princess-like manner. If he’s being a prince, I would be the princess.

With my answer, his arms snake around my tiny waste while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We were just silently dancing with the slow music as we stare right into each other’s eyes. We stayed like that but I looked away after some time. I can’t stand his gaze. It’s like his gaze is penetrating the depths of me.

“you may rest your head on my chest or shoulder.” He said and I just obliged.

“you know, you’re so beautiful.” He complimented. With the words he’s saying, I blushed. Good thing I’m resting my head on his chest. In that way, he can’t see me blushing.

“thank you oppa. You also look so handsome and ravishing as always.”  I returned the compliment.

I said that not only to return the compliment but it was true. He’s really handsome and who wouldn’t agree with me?

“thanks raven but you didn’t have to say that. I already know.” he playfully said.

I jerked my head up to look at him.

“you know oppa, I didn’t know you could get so conceited.”

“what? Me, conceited? Since when?” he asked. His tone was still playful.

“since now?” I answered reluctantly and giggled.

“no, I’m not bragging, just telling the fact.” he said and stuck his tongue out. I giggled and he also chuckled.

“you’re so playful. You know, I really thought you were the serious type.” I stated.

“you thought I’m the serious type?” he asked. Disbelief was written on his face.

“ahh. Yes. But now I know you’re not. You just look like one.” I said to .

 He chuckled at what I said.

“may I ask you something?” he suddenly asked.

“you’re already asking oppa.” I wittily remarked.

“good one.” He pointed out.

“so, what’s your question?”   I asked him.

“which do you prefer, a serious type or the playful one?”

I looked up, as if contemplating what to answer.

“well, it depends.” I said.

“what do you mean it depends?”

“I want someone who could ride my immaturity. So that’s the playful type. But I also want someone who could get serious when things are serious. You know, who could think maturely when it come to serious matter.” I explained thoroughly.

“I see.”

“why were you asking me that  by the way?” I asked him as I tilted me head to the side.

“ahh.. nothing.. I just wanna know what a girl likes. You see, there’s someone I’m starting to like.”

Ouch! Why does it hurt hearing those words from him? But I ignored the stab in my heart and just smiled.

“so who’s the lucky girl?” I asked.

“you don’t have to know.” he answered.

I frowned. To be honest, I’m disappointed with his answer.

“what’s with that frown?” he asked, referring to the frown I have in my face.

“I want to know who the girl is. Maybe I can help you.”

“sorry. I can’t tell you. I’m going to do it in a DongWoon’s style!” he playfully remarked.

Instead of insisting to know who the girl was and ride with his playfulness, I just smiled. Maybe knowing the girl may be a bad idea. Maybe it’ll only add up in the pain in my chest.

It is better if I don’t know.

“I’ll just get some punch.” I said to excuse myself.

“okay.” I heard him say but I already walk away and I didn’t dare to look back.

 

<><><><><> 

Hi! I’m so nervous of the feedbacks you’re gonna give. I know you love reyn26’s works so much and I really want to meet up with your expectations. I really hope I do. Anyway. Please comment and tell me what you think. Constructive criticisms are welcome. I won’t get hurt. I’ll just used it to improve.

Thank you.

lady_akhee ♥