CHAPTER 3

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

---in van 1---

 

(Jin pov)

 

Soobin and I sat by Doojoon-sunbaenim and Junhyung sunbaenim while the Abbie and Hyunah-sunbaenim were in the back.

 

Doojoon sunbaenim was beside me and talked to me.

 

Of course as a junior, I replied enthusiastically and laughed at his jokes. He was quite sweet and funny to be with.

 

I noticed Soobin who was joining our conversation and smiling everytime.

 

Well she’s always like that so it’s normal to see her like that.

 

Abbie and Hyunah-sunbaenim joined our conversation but Junhyung- sunbaenim was silent.

 

I wonder why?

 

Soobin and Doojoon- sunbae talked for most of the time while I kept silent.

 

I looked over to Junhyung-ssi and he was only looking at his cellphone.

 

(End of jin’s pov)

 

(Junhyung pov)

 

I held my cell phone all throughout the ride like it was the most precious thing in the world.

 

They were all talking except for the girl beside Doojoon-hyung.

 

She was silent and just listening to their conversation.

 

Why can’t she also talk to me?

 

She started a conversation with Doojoon-hyung so why can’t she do the same to me.

 

I’m freaking bored waiting for her text and I don’t have anyone to talk with.

 

I wonder how the others are doing with the new labelmates?

 

(End of junhyung pov)

 

--- in van 2---

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

While van 1 was quite awkward, van 2 had the time of their lives.

 

Manager Kim was the driver and they were listening to music.

 

With the help of Kikwang’s jokes and manager kim singing 4minute’s heart to heart in the goofiest manner, the two X.Y.R.I.S.’s girls finally felt comfortable around their seniors.

 

They were turning on the radio and B2st’s shock was playing.

 

The B2ST members were singing along and dancing along while the girls laughed and clapped for most of the time.

 

The time finally came when What I Want to Do Once I Have a Lover was playing on the radio. Everyone calmed down and listened to the song.

 

Sarah who was holding her tummy since she had a slight stomach ache from laughing too much looked out to the window.

 

“Sarah-ah.” Kikwang called her.

 

She turned back and saw her sunbae smiling back at her.

 

“Deh oppa.” She replied with a smile.

 

“You zoned out for a while. Are you okay?” he asked her.

 

“Deh. I’m just really tired from all the laughing.” She replied.

 

“Do you like the song playing? Gayoon and Yoseob sang it once.” He replied.

 

“It’s nice and has a beautiful meaning.” She replied.

 

“It’s a love song but if you don’t mind me asking Sarah-ah, do you believe in love at first sight?” he asked.

 

It took a while before Sarah could reply.

 

“I don’t believe in love or anything that includes feelings for someone anymore, oppa.” She replied

 

 

----In van 3-----

 

Since Yoseob was asleep, all Angelica could do was play with her phone.

 

Raven and dongwoon was always talking and laughing about something.

 

After a few minutes, they finally arrived and Dongwoon ran to the store.

 

The girls dumbfounded just stared at dongwoon who was running.

 

Yoseob who saw their stares just laughed.

 

“Don’t mind him girls. He’s just really crazy for food.” He said.

 

Soobin and Raven laughed and went to the samgyupsal store.