CHAP 9!!

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

“Oppa?” sarah said.

 

All the members turned and saw Mr. Cutie or known as Mr. Jason Kim.

 

They all went to him and hugged him while he looked for his little sister and kissed her on the cheek.

 

Sarah hit him playfully and they all laughed.

 

He went near Soobin and did his handshake with her.

 

The other members stared at them.

 

(Jin pov)

 

I saw Soobin and Jason-oppa do their handshakes.

 

Their being so lovey-dovey.

 

I’m not jealous but please, were here to record our song.

 

I can’t afford her getting very distracted while recording.

 

I don’t mind them being friendly but she sometimes focuses on oppa more than what she is currently doing and so as the umma, I get frustrated directly.

 

They were still laughing together when the door once again opened and in came 6 tall guys.

 

Why are they here??

 

(Doojoon pov)

 

We were on our way to record with X.Y.R.I.S.

 

I smiled and whistled as we walked to the room.

 

I didn’t know why I was happy but maybe because of Soobinnie.

 

I opened the door to the recording room.

 

What I saw made my heart ache.

 

She was there hugging another guy while he was smiling at her.

Sigh.

 

Should’ve known she was taken.

 

Girls like her don’t stay single for long.

 

Finally, the girls noticed us and greeted formally.

 

She smiled at me but I ignored her.

 

I went near to Jin since she was the leader.

 

“Oppa, are you the ones that we are gonna have a duet with?” she asked.

 

“Actually, it’s only Junhyung and Yoseob but we went here for moral support.” I said.

 

“Really oppa? Thank you.” She said and she showed me her eye smile.

 

(Angelica pov)

 

“EYdura!! We will have a duet with the Beat-sunbaenims. I have bad news though. The duet will only have 2 X.Y.R.I.S. members.” Jin said.

 

I listened to her although I was looking at him.

 

He looks so cute even though he is just standing there.

 

And why the hell am I being like this.

 

Why am I saying that he’s so cute when he has a huge fault that he did?

 

AISHH!

 

I’m going crazy.

 

Suddenly, one pair of hands was waving in front of my face.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Did you even hear what I said?” Jin said with her hands on her waist.

 

“Sorry. What did you say?” I asked smugly.

 

“I said that you and I will have a duet rack with Yoseob-oppa and Junhyung-oppa.” She said with a different tone when Junhyung-oppa’s name came through .

 

“Why so bitter unni? Are you uncomfortable with one of the oppas or specifically Junhyung-oppa?” I said and she looked away.

 

Seems like I hit a nerve.

 

“I’m just joking.” I said and she just nodded.

 

Why do I have to get a duet with him??

 

WHY HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!!??!! TT.TT

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

Kikwang went to Sarah who was sitting in the corner.

 

“Yo.” He said and he sat beside her.

 

“Hey,oppa.” She replied.

 

“Why u alone here?”

 

“I’m bored.” She said.

 

“Let’s go do a game then.” he said.

 

“Sure. But what game?” she replied.

 

He looked up to think but he was facing a guy not the wall.

 

The guy was glaring at him.

 

“Yah, Kim Hyorim. Who’s this guy? Is he your boyfriend?” the guy asked.

 

“YAH OPPA!!!! What are you doing to him?!!” she screamed as she saw her brother grab Kikwang from the collar.

 

“I’m protecting you my sis.” He said.

 

The other Beast members were ready to fight but manager Kim stopped them all.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??” he shouted.

 

Jason put Kikwang down and Jin went to manager Kim.

 

“AISH! You guys are making my blood pressure go up. Anyways, boys this is Jason Kim. SARAH’S OLDER BROTHER.” He said.

The beast members gasped.

 

They never thought they were siblings. God, they even looked like lovers.

 

Jason went to Kikwang and offered his hand for a handshake.

 

“Sorry about that a while ago. Just being protective of my sister.” He said.

 

“Kwenchana. I hope you’re not gonna separate us or something. Were just friends. Good friends.” Kikwang replied.

 

“No worries. If I do that, maybe I’ll get killed.” Jason said and the two boys replied.

 

Jason shook hands with the other members and he went to Doojoon.

 

He offered his hand and Doojoon accepted it with a firm grip.

 

“Nice to meet you.” Doojoon said still looking smug.

 

Manager Kim broke the silence by ordering the girls to record their parts.

 

After the first track was done, the duet track finally started recording.

 

It was awkward between the four of them who was inside the recording room.

 

Jin was avoiding Junhyung. Junhyung was trying to talk to jin. Angelica doesn’t even look at Yoseob and Yoseob didn’t even smile.

 

To be simple, they were in a mess.

 

The composers were already frustrated so they decided to have the 4 record each part alone.

 

First to record was Jin.

 

She was having a hard time.

 

“Jin-ssi, the song is about people who are going to love each other forever. Your voice needs to be compassionate and can show that you are in love.” The composer said.

 

Jin again tried and thought of Junhyung. She thought about hoe he smiles. How he talks. How he smirks. And how he makes her heart beat.

 

She put all her love in the song.

 

She couldn’t deny it anymore.

 

She was in love with him.

 

She was in love with Yong Junhyung.

 

The composers applauded when she finished.

 

“That was very good Jin-ssi. You must be in love because you really delivered it well.” The composer said but Jin just shook her head and went out.

 

The rest then continued to record.

 

After it was done, Jason decided to go home not before getting bombarded with hugs by the X.Y.R.I.S. members.

 

The beast members watched smugly.

 

(Manager Kim’s pov)

 

“Hyung, thanks for allowing me to come.” Jason said.

 

“No problem. I appreciate it, actually. The girls work hard since they want to impress their first fan.” I said.

 

He laughed and said goodbye to the girls.

 

I looked at them and they were like a family.

 

He was bombarded with hugs from the girls.

 

I watched the beast members who stayed glued on their seats with smug faces.

 

Aaaahhhh…

 

They’re so jealous.

 

Especially Doojoon.

 

This seems interesting.

 

I should probably invite Jason to CUBE every day.

 

 

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

SECRET GARDEN:

 

hey guys!!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE..

THIS MUST PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAP WITH 1088 WORDS..

ANYWAYS, HOPE U LIKE IT.

SO FOR THE QUESTION, WHO WAS THE ONE WHO couldn't sleep when HS, JH, GK and DW were about to take their college entrance exams.

 

THE ONE WHO FIRST ANSWERS WILL HAVE A POV THE NEXT CHAP..

 

LOVE YOU ALL

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP!!!

 

-REYN26