CHAP 16- all about ABBIE

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

lady_akhee here.. enjoy this chapter made my me! ♥

<><><><><>

[ABBIE'S POV]

I’m talking with my 4 minute unnis. We’re chit chatting about guys. They tell what the characteristics of the guy they like are and sometimes they say names of the guys they found cute. I just listened to them. I seriously don’t know what type of guy is my ideal man.

“what about you abbie? What do you like in a guy?” Hyunah unnie asked.

“I don’t know.” I answered.

“come on, there must be a characteristic you want a guy to have.” JiHyun unnie said.

“let me just rephrase the question. Remember the memories you had during your trainee days with the beast boys and who has the best qualities.” JiYoon unnie said. She’s very considerate.

I closed my eyes to remember the memories I had with beast oppas.

-flashback-

One time, I and the XYRIS members, along with DongWoon oppa are on our way to the music room to practice.

When we reached there, DongWoon oppa opened the door of the music room for us.

“ladies first.” He said and motioned us to go inside.

He was very polite and gentleman at that time.

Another one, I was so thirsty and my bottled water was now empty. I sighed and sat In one corner.

I tried my best to ignore the thirst. But I really can’t stand it. I was really thirsty, good thing DongWoon oppa approached me and gave me bottled water.

“here, you look so thirsty. We can’t let a pretty lady get thirsty.” He said and flashed a smile.

He was very kind and thoughtful.

Another memory…

I was practicing dancing alone. The others are taking a break and are in the cafeteria as of the moment.

I was having the best time dancing and the beast oppas came in suddenly and asked where the others are and I answered them that my unnis are currently having their break.

“is that so?” doojoon said as he sat down on the floor.

“then let’s just watch abbie practice and develop her dance skill.” Dongwoon suggested to the other and so they all sat down and waited for me to start dancing.

Having no choice, I just played the music and started dancing.

I really want to show them my very best especially because they are the members of the famous boy band BEAST.

But in the middle of my dancing, I slipped and fell on my .

“ow..” I said as I held my ankle.

The 6 of them went towards me.

“are you okay?” HyunSeung oppa asked me.

I nodded even though my ankle really hurts as well as my .

“can you stand?” DongWoon oppa asked with worries written all over his face.

“yeah.. I think.” I  answered him. I tried to stand but fall again. My right ankle really hurts.

“May I look at you ankle?” he asked and I nodded in response to his question.

With my nod, he rolled up my sweat pants and checked my ankle.

“I guess it’s sprained.” JunHyung guessed.

“I also think it is.” Yoseob oppa said.

“can you guys get some ice bag with ice in it and a short stretch bandage.” DongWoon oppa asked the others.

So DooJoon and JunHyung oppa went out to get the things DongWoon oppa asked them to get.

My eyes were on my ankle as I tried to massage it.

“don’t massage your ankle. It’ll make thing worst.” HyunSeung oppa reprimanded me with a stern voice. He’s such a good sunbae.

“why?” I innocently asked. I really don’t know what to do with my ankle. It’s my first time to get sprained after all.

“if you massage it, it’ll swell more  but you can massage it if your sprain already lasted for more than 72 hours.” DongWoon oppa explain further and I just nod like a little kid.

He suddenly carried me bridal stile and let me sat on the side. He placed my feet at top of his lap.

“gamsahabnida.” I thanked them.

“we’re just helping our dear hoobaes. We’re the best sunbaes after all!” Yoseob oppa said.

“don’t mid him. He’s just really playful.” DOngWoon oppa said and smiled warmly at me.

At that time he was so helpful, gentle, kind and sweet.

-end of flashback-

I opened my eyes again and saw my unnies staring at me intently.

“so? is there any of the beast boys you find very suitable for you.”

‘yes and it’s DongWoon oppa.’ I thought and smiled.

“oohh! She’s smiling!” Gayoon unnie said in a teasing tone. I looked around, trying to avoid their gaze and my eyes landed on DongWoon oppa dancing with… RAVEN UNNIE! I closed my eye hoping I was hallucinating. I don’t want Raven unnie to be my love rival with DongWoon oppa.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Raven unnie leaving DonWoon oppa who has an unreadable expression.

I looked at my 4 minute unnie again.

“so who is it?” Sohyun unnie asked.

“well.. no one.” I said while bowing my head. I bit my lip. I can’t believe I lied to my unnies but I also don’t want to tell them that someone I like likes someone else. I mean, dongWoon oppa likes raven unnie right? And all the kindness he showed me is because he wanted to be a good sunbae to me but I’m really hoping for deeper reasons.

“anyway unnie, I’ll get going.” I said as I stood up.

I bowed at them as respect and left.

I sat at the stool bar and asked the bartender to give me tequila.

“uhmm.. are you allowed to drink.” The bartender asked me.

“psh.. just give me please.” I said and used my aegyo. I think it worked because he handed me a glass of tequila.

“thanks” I said and drank the liquid in one go.

“another one!” I called out to the bartender and he obliged.

I was about to drink the 2nd one when someone gripped my wrist.

“stop drinking. I think you’re too young to be doing such things.” It was dongwoon oppa who stopped me.

I shoved his hands away and said.

“just go to raven unnie.” I said and stuck my tongue playfully at him even though I’m feeling a tinge of pain in my chest.

“just follow my. I know what’s best for you. So stop drinking.” He insisted. He’s pretty stubborn.  Well, I can also get stubborn like him.

“no! I want to drink.”

He breathed deeply as if calming himself.

“where is the kind and obedient Abbie I know?” he asked me sternly.

“she’s in front of you!” I answer him with a playful tone. I know he’s losing his patience but I really want to test him.

“you really want me to get mad?” he asked me with sterner voice.

I stiffen at his words. I don’t want him to get mad!!

“fine! You won. I won’t drink anymore.” I said and pouted.

“good hoobae…”  

<><><><>

sorry for the typos if there is.  :)