CHAP 12-all about reen

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

this chapter will be all about reen and the next chapter will be all about angelica..

i chose this method in order to focus on each member in the story..

i have been recieving complaints and i'm really sad not to reach your expectations.

it is my first apply fic after all.

anywyas hope you like this chapter.

don't worry like i promised...

on one event i will focus on one character by chapter.

THANK YOU

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chap 12

 

(Reen pov)

 

We X.Y.R.I.S. members got scattered around the room immediately after we went in.

 

Jin and Soobin-unni went to go drink. Abbie was with the 4minute unnis. Sarah was stolen directly by Kikwang-oppa. Angelica and Raven were dancing while I was being lazy.

 

I was just sitting there in the couch admiring the cat designs on the wall.

 

You may think I’m weird but I actually like them so much.

 

Someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned and PANG! Hyunseung-oppa was there facing me with a smile and glowing.

 

He was glowing literally. You know with the bright smile and the hair. you know, he looks like he is blooming like he's in love or something.

 

He actually stands out in the room.

 

No matter how dark, you can actually see his hair but he’s still cute.

 

“Hi oppa.” I said and flashed a smile.

 

“Anyeong Reen-ah.” He said and he smiled again. aigoo. that smile. love that smile!

 

“How was Japan oppa?” I asked when we were both seated on the couch.

 

“It was beautiful. I hope you would see it.” He said and smiled again.

 

“Chincha?” I asked and he nodded.

 

“Oppa, you look cool with your new hair.” I said.

 

“Chincha? Do I look cuter with this hairdo?” he asked.

 

“Neh.” I said and he gave me a thumb up.

 

“Reen-ah, if you don’t mind me asking, do you have a boyfriend right now?” he asked.

 

I didn’t move. i was totally caught off-guard. i didn't expect him to ask such things!

 

Why was he asking me that question anyway?

 

“I did have a boyfriend but were over now.” I said.

 

“Why?” he asked.

 

I didn’t really want to tell him.

 

“I can’t talk about it that much because it brings me bad memories. Mian oppa.” I said.

 

“oh. I should be the saying sorry.” He said.

 

“It’s okay. Oppa, I’ll ask you too. Do you have a girlfriend?” I asked.

 

I was silently hoping for a no.

 

“I don’t have one right now..”

 

I hid my smile.

 

“But there will be soon.”

 

Sigh..

 

I knew it.

 

I smiled a bit to show him I was happy for him.

 

“Really? But what do you mean?” I asked.

 

“I still have to ask her of course.” He said.

 

“Chincha? Who is it? How will you propose?” I asked getting excited for no reason.

 

“I don’t know how to propose to her but tell me what do girls like you expect in a proposal?” he asked.

 

“Well, I don’t know about the others but most girls like SIMPLE ONEs. As long as the guy would treat her good while others also like the things that are sophisticated and elegant. But who will you court oppa? I’ve been asking you a while ago.” I said.

 

He chuckled and looks at me while holding my hand.

 

“Well she’s right in front of me.” He said.

 

My heart instantly froze on the spot.

 

Oh dear God, why does he make my stomach feels like there's a dozen of butterflies in it? gosh. i think i'm going to faint! 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

A/N

 

meet my co-author... lady_akhee

for those who volunteered to help..

mianhae

i didn't want to choose members because i wanted them to be excited..

mianhae

add her okay..

add me too

and read her fics

and also mine too

kekekekee

TY!!

-reyn26<3