ALL ABOUT DONGWOON

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

[DongWoon's POV]

Next day….

I wake up but I found no one but only a note near the breakfast they prepared for me. it says: eat the breakfast we prepared for you. We already headed to the practice room for practice. Just go there after you are finish.

Did they forget it’s my birthday? Ow!

I sighed. They must’ve forgotten about it. I lazily sat on the chair and ate the breakfast they prepared for me.

Once I finished eating, I placed the dished on the sink and started to prepare myself for practice.

I walked towards the practice room around and every person I encounter; I would asked them if they remember anything important about today but to no avail, no one remembered it’s my birthday.

I reached the practice room, and they were there, murmuring some incoherent words like ‘he must not know’ ‘mustn’t notice us’.

Those words drove me curious.

“hey guys! What are you whispering about?” I asked them while approaching them. When they noticed my presence, the spread and no one talked to me. Hell, what are they up to.

“what happened here?” I asked dooJoon hyung but instead, he glared at HyunSeung hyung.

“oh-kay…” I said and sat in one corner. Silence enveloped the atmosphere.

I noticed HyunSeung hyung and Dojoon hyung keeps on glaring at each other. What the hell happened when I wasn’t around!?

I scratch my nape and went to Kikwang hyung.

“aahh. Hyung?”

“what?” he asked me with impatience and annoyance in his voice. I was taken aback by his behavior. They’re acting so weird. Then our practice started.

We started to practice our dance first of ON Rainy Days. Hours passed and it was almost lunch but we  continued to practice.

I noticed JunHyung always commits mistake. All of a sudden, Dojoon Hyung stopped dancing and turned the music off. He shouted at JunHyun Hyung.

“what’s your problem?!?!” he shouted. “You always miss a step and most of the time, you’re left behind!” he scolded him.

“Yoseob hyung?” I approached him.

“hmm…” he seems calm today.

“what happened to both of them?” I asked.

“nothing. Anyway go and give this to angelica please.” he said while giving me a piece of paper and walked away. I sighed.

WEIRD! GAAAAAAAHH! What’s happening to beast!!!??

I shook my head. I excused myself to them and headed out. Seriously, I’m the only one who’s left alone. Saaad! They didn’t even remember my birthday!?

I suddenly saw the XYRIS girls gathering in one corner.

“hey girls. What are you up to?” I asked them. they just smiled at me. I remember the paper given to me so I gave it to angelica. When she had it, she also gave me another piece of paper and left with the other girls.

I sighed for the nth time.

I opened the folded. It says that I should go to the conference room as soon as you receive this note.

No one really remembers my birthday. Not even the girls. Not even raven. I thought the note would say saeng-il chugha. But it’s just wants me to go to the conference room.

I headed there with a heavy heart.

I breathed deeply first before going in and when I opened the door, it was all dark.

“hello?!” i called out but no one answered. I feel a wind in my nape. I’m not a scaredy cat but I’m getting scared because there’s a whisper that says, ‘happy birthday oppa’.

The light suddenly and the conference room was full of colorful draperies, balloon and foods. There was also a banner that says ‘happy birthday DONGWOONIE!!’. The other beast members, XYRIS and 4minute girls were also there. other crews and staff of CUBE ent was there.

I had my mouth in an ‘o’.

All together, they greeted me. “happy birthday DONGWOON!”

They didn’t forget my birthday after all. They are cooking up a surprise.

“omo! Gamsahamnida.” I thanked them.

“liked the surprise oppa.” Abbie asked me who was beside me.

“yeah. And i know you were the one who blew on my nape and who whispered the happy birthday oppa. Seriously, it was creepy.” I said to her and she giggled.

“oppa. This is for you.” Raven gave me a gift and smiled shyly at me. So cute! I smiled and thank her.

[3rd person POV]

Everyone was jolly and was hyped up for the party. DongWoon asked the beast members if all of the even happened in the practice room was just an act and they answered yes. He was so relieved.

The party started and everyone was enjoying their time.

Abbie and DongWoon was so sweet together and everyone would tease them. But unknown to all of the people present there, one girl was smiling but deep inside she was hurting.

‘so Abbie is the girl he like huh?’ Raven thought painfully but continued to smile.

“aigoo! The 2 of you look so cute together!” their stylist teased them. Abbie blushed but she was nervous about what will her raven unnie would feel.  DongWOon, on the other hand, was so shy. He scratched his head timidly and just smiled at their stylist.

“can we request a hug! The 2 of you hug each other!” another crew teased.

“or better yet! Kiss! Just in the cheeks! Come on!!” another one said.

Abbie blushed even more.

“it won’t hurt if you do that!” their manager also joined in the teasing.

“it’s a fanservice!” Yoseob Hyung encouraged.

All was smiling from ear to ear to them.

“I guess it won’t hurt if I hug you right.” DongWoon turned to Abbie shyly.

“yeah. I won’t bite oppa.” She said and hugged dongwoon and the latter hugged back.

Howls and cheers erupted in the room. Abbie was blushing madly!

But raven just stayed rooted on her spot. She was deeply hurt.

When they broke the hug, dongwoon had an unexplainable feeling dwell up inside of him.

He turned his head and saw raven smiling to him, unmoving.

‘is she happy for me to be with Abbie?’ dongwoon asked in his mind. He kept on staring at raven frowning and Abbie noticed it.

“what’s the problem oppa? It’s your birthday; you should smile, not frown.” Abbie spoke.

Dongwoon looked away and turned to Abbie. “I’m fine” he smiled warmly at her. but deep inside, he was bothered because of Raven.

<><><>

happy birthday DongWoon!! mwaah!

laDy_akhee ♥

hapi bday DONGWOONIE!!

tumblr_lmbq646Wyx1qiuxjho1_500.gif