chap 15-all about Soobin

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

 

(Soobin pov)

"Bartender oppa, get me another shot." I said to the bartender who looked at me weirdly.

Why is he looking at me like that?

Maybe he thinks I'm pretty or something.

I think he does but he's so not cute at all.

I started giggling silently.

The bartender came back and handed me two shots .then went away directly.

I thought he sees me as a pretty girl but why is he running?

AISHHHH!!!

I hurriedly drank the shot like water.

My vision started blurring and I was already dizzy.

I drank the other one and someone tapped on my shoulder.

“Whoever you are, leave me alone.” I sternly said without even looking back.

“Wae? Am I not allowed here anymore?”

I turned and saw a blurry image of Doojoon oppa.

“Oppa!” I shouted happily.

He sat beside me and ordered for a shot from the same bartender earlier.

“You look so happy to see me. Why is that?” he asked.

“Molla. I just got happy all of a sudden.” I said and drank another shot.

“Yah, stop drinking. You already smell like soju.” He said and restrained my hands.

“I want to drink moreeeeeeeee.” I whined like a little kid.

I then grabbed the shot and drank it directly before he could even stop me.

“Aigoo. You really don’t listen.” He said with a sigh.

“Mianhe. I just want to drink out all the problems today.” I said with a very low tone.

“Do you already have so many problems?” he asked.

“Unfortunately YESHHHH.” I said with my voice a little bit rising.

“What kind of problems?” he asked.

“You know the usual types of problems. The love problems and the stress problems.” I replied and he raised his eyebrow on me.

“You also have the love problems, huh?” he asked seeming quite shocked.

“I think everyone would have a love problem.” I said.

“Why do you think like that? I don’t have love problems myself so I can’t really relate to you.” He said and drank another shot.

“I don’t believe you don’t. You must’ve had unrequited love or a hopeless crush or something. Anyways, I’m jealous you’re so carefree.” I said and drank the next shot.

“Have you experienced falling in love with the wrong person, oppa?” I asked and he stiffened a bit.

“I haven’t really. Have you?” he asked.

“Yeah and that was one of the biggest mistakes in my life.” I said.

“Wae?” he asked going closer looking absolutely interested.

I shifted in my seat before replying.

“We dated when I was 18. He was training to be an idol back then. He was very supportive and caring for me during the first month but when he got eliminated from the group, he started pushing me away and he started drinking. We broke up after dating for a year. I learned the reason that he broke up with me was because he didn’t want to lose his chance in debuting.” I narrated with an expressionless voice.

“Sorry to hear that.” He said with a small voice.

“I can't be holding on to it that long right?" i said in one small voice.

"How much did you love him?" he suddenly asked.

i tensed a bit on my seat.

"I love him too much that it hurts oppa." i said and a tear fell down.

I quickly wiped it and drank another shot and another shot.

(3rd person's pov)

after drinking so many shots of soju, Soobin passed out.

Doojoon had no one to turn to so he had no choice but to take her someplace where she can relax.

He carried her bridal style and went to his black car and put her in the front seat.

He struggled a bit since she was wrapping her arms on his neck and she had a tight grip.

"She's like Yoseob." Doojoon muttered under his breath.

She opened her eyes and gazed at Doojoon before she suddenly kissed his cheek.

Doojoon turned red from shock and happiness.

"Oppa, thank you for listening to me." she said and she passed out again.

Doojoon still shocked went to the driver's seat and attached his seatbelt before driving on to go to Han river.

when they arrived, he lowered her seat so she could sleep comfortably.

He swept the hair that covered her face and kissed her forehead.

"I hope you will know I won't hurt you like he did." he muttered and fell asleep.