Seriously...

Loving You Secretly

The school's bell has ring. SeungYeon's class suppose to start but Mrs Kim is nowhere to be seen. To not wasting any time, SeungYeon take out her Mathematic textbook and start to learn for the next chapter herself. But, unfortunately, she can't even focus. "I can't believe a class could be this noisy. Aish, jinjja," she whisper to herself but clearly enough to be heard by her friends.

GaYoon pats SeungYeon's shoulder. "Relax, SeungYeon. You don't have to be so serious. Sometimes, we have to enjoy," she says.

"I know that but thi-"

The knocks on the door make the whole class silence. Standing there, one of their sunbae. "Sorry for interupting but may I meet with Han SeungYeon?" she asks.

Suddenly the whole class start to look at SeungYeon. 'Bwo? Look at me like I've done a big mistake,' her heart mutters. "Ne," she replies in a low tone and start to walk to the door.

"You're Han SeungYeon?" the sunbae asks to confirm.

SeungYeon replies her by nodding. "Why are you searching for me, sunbae-nim?"

"It's not me. Mr Seo wants you to meet him at the staffroom right now."

"Me? Are you sure he's searching for me? He didn't even know me," she protests.

The sunbae nods. "You're Han SeungYeon, right? So, you're the one he searches for. Go and meet him now," she asks.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida sunbae!" SeungYeon bows.

The sunbae leaves. GaYoon and Hara approach SeungYeon. "Yaa, why did the sunbae want to meet you?" they ask.

"Mr Seo are searching for me," she replies, "So, I think I need to go now," she adds.

Hara holds SeungYeon's wrist. "Wait! Why did the music teacher want to meet you?"

"Molla," she gives her a short replies before heading to the staffroom.

Along her way to the staffroom, she talks to herself. 'How could he search for me when he did not even know me?' Approaching the staffroom, she meets JunHo. "Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbae!" she greets.

JunHo smiles. "Annyeong. You must be heading to the staffrooms, aren't you? Be hurry, Mr Seo is waiting. Oh, good luck!"

'Where on Earth that he knows this?' her heart speaks. "But, sunb-"

"Annyeong," JunHo cuts her word and leave her with a unpredictable smile.

SeungYeon stops. "Good luck? For what?" she asks. 'Forget it,' she continues to walk. Reaching the staffrooms, she opens the door. "Annyeonghasaayo," she greets and starts to search for Mr Seo. She found him sitting at his place, reading the newspaper. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Mr Seo. Are you searching for me?" she asks.

Mr Seo stops his reading and look at SeungYeon. "You're Han SeungYeon?" he asks for confirmation.

'Look! How could he searches for a person that he don't know?' her heart mutters. "Ne, I'm," but she replies though.

"Great!" he closes the newspaper and put in in the drawer. "After school, meet me at the music room. I'm going to find out whether you have the ability to join the school band or not," he ordered.

SeungYeon startlet. "But, sir, I di- didn't not even asks for the position," she tries to protest. She knows she can't but well, it's not wrong to try.

He looks at SeungYeon. "I know what I do. Just follow my instruction. Oh, if you fail to be present, I won't falter to punish you tomorrow," he warns her. "Now, get to your class. You have class to attend," he adds.

She don't have any choice but to nod, "Yes, sir." She leaves the staffroom and walks to her class hurriedly. She doesn't want to miss Mathematics class. It's hard to understand by herself. She need a teacher to explain the formulae to her. Finally, she reaches her class and knocks on the door. "Mrs Kim, I'm sorry. Mr Seo was searching for me just now," she bows to seek for her fogiveness.

Mrs Kim nods. "You may come in and sit down at your place. Bring out your book and open the page 53. I'm going to explain about that chapter today," she replies.

"Kamsahamnida, sonsaeng-nim," she bows again and quickly enters the class. She pulls her chair and open her textbook which is already on the table.

In class, SeungYeon sits beside GaYoon and Hara which gives the opportunity for them to whisper to SeungYeon to asks about Mr Seo. "SeungYeon-ahh," Hara calles.

SeungYeon try to not response but when GaYoon pokes her, she have to turn to them. "What? Mrs Kim is teaching," she replies in whisper tone, not letting others to hear and prertend to listen to Mrs Kim.

"Why did Mr Seo called you?" they asks.

She sighes. "He wants me to be in the school band," she replies, lazily.

"Serious??" as they were shocked, their tone goes higher and make all the class attention to turn from Mrs Kim to them. SeungYeon cheeps slowly.

Mrs Kim turn to GaYoon and Hara. "Yes, Miss Heo and Miss Goo. Do you have anything to say to all of us at the front of the class?" she asks.

They hunches. "Andwe. We're sorry, Mrs Kim," they reply.

"Don't talk when I'm explaining to you unless you want to replace me explaining to the class in at the front, arasso?" Mrs Kim asks.

All the students answers, "Yes, Mrs Kim."

"I'll tell to you guys at the reccess time. So, now, shut up and focus," SeungYeon whispers to them.

"Ne."