Secret

Loving You Secretly

Author's POV

A few weeks has passed. The competition has ended and they win. But, SeungYeon still avoiding JunHo, her sunbae who is also her first ever crush even HyoYeon and the gang seemed to act like nothing happen. And here, when it starts again...

 

"Are you sure you want to go to the field first and not wanting us to buy anything for you?" GaYoon asks SeungYeon one more time.

But, before SeungYeon could answer, Hara interrupts, "Yaa, Heo GaYoon! Didn't you heard her answer? You're asking again for the 5th time, y'know? I've been bored and I'm sure she is, too! Just let her go, can you?"

GaYoon pouts. "I only want to make sure. I'm worry about her because she's my bestfriend you know," slowly, she mutters.

Thanks to GaYoon's cute way of revealing her dissatisfication, SeungYeon chuckles. "You're cute," she pats GaYoon's head before continue, "choneun kwenchana. Just go and buy food with Hara, neh? I already have my food."

Hearing the praise, she stops sulking and stuck out her tounge to Hara. "She says I'm cute."

The other rolls her eyes. "Like I would ever care. Come on!" she pulls Hara away.

"Wait for us at the field!" GaYoon reminds her while being dragged away from there.

"Arasso!!" SeungYeon replies back before waving at them. She smiles after seeing GaYoon replies her.

The first destination is of course the locker because her food that she brought is in there. After finding the right one, she pushes the key in and turn it. The locker door openend. She reaches out for the tupperware. Right then, someone turns her body and pushes her so her back would face the locker.

"Sunbae!" she was shocked by how their way greeting her.

HyoYeon smirks. "Yes, my dear hubae?" she replies.

The prey hunches her head down, looking at their feet. Two girls are holding her, disallow her to move and their leader is infront of her, looking sharply at her. "Why are you coming? I did anything wrong? I didn't talk to him," she tries to defense herself. All she is fearing now is her safety.

Now, she's laughing, the older. "I know that, dear." With her index finger, she pushes SeungYeon's face up. She laughs again, seeing some fear in her eyes. "Don't be afraid. I won't do anything to you. I just wanna remind you something," she pulls her finger away from her.

"What?"

"Next week, our school is helding an event and you and my JunHo are going to do a duet song. Remember our deal?"

"That I can't be close to him? Okay,"  she answers with a nod.

HyoYeon pats her head. "Good girl. Guys, let her go," she instructs. "But, remember, if you didn't..." she left her sentence uncomplete, waiting for SeungYeon to finish it.

"I'm done," she replies, looking back at the floor.

She smiles and nods before leaving with her group.

After she realeses a sigh of relief, she walks to the field. On her way, this time, a male blocks her. She looks at him and then turns around. She is about to run when JunHo take a grip on her hand.

"Yaa, where are you going?" he asks.

She faces him after breathing secretly without him looking. "I.." hand pointed to the back "just remember I left something," she fakes a grin.

He sighes. 'I know you lied.' "I just wanna tell you that Mr Seo is asking you to stay after school at the music room, as usual. We're going to sing for an event being held," he told her.

 

SeungYeon's POV

"I just wanna tell you that Mr Seo is asking you to stay after school at the music room, as usual. We're going to sing for an event being held," he said.

I know that sunbae. I look at him then at floor before I land my eyes at the field. i don't know what to do nor what to say. i just wanns be away from him. I don't want HyoYeon to see me with him. That's all. Nothing less or more.

"Yaa!!"

 

JunHo's POV

She looks at me then at the floor we're standing before she looks at the field. What the heck?! I'm talking to you, Han SeungYeon. This can't be. I hate this.

"Yaa!!" I yell.

There, she looks at me. Did we're destined to be just like this? Why is she avoiding me out of sudden since last few weeks until now?

"Are you mad at me? Why are you ignoring me that much? Am I that low-standard to talk to you? You know, I thought you are differrent in a good way. But," I hmmped, smirking,  "I guess you are not. Oh yeah, well, you're a beauty and look at me. What do I have? If you are going to pretend like I'm not a part from your world then, okay. I'll do the same too," I end my sentences and hurriedly walk away from there.

Too much?

 

Author's POV

"Yaa, Heo GaYoon. Aren't you finished yet?" she shouts among the crowd.

GaYoon quickly takes her things and get out from the crowd. She meets Hara who is now already has her hands on her slim waist.

"Didn't you the one who felt pity for SeungYeon to be left alone at the field? But, here look at this. I'm the one who is waiting for you," she nags.

As usual, GaYoon will pout. "Arasso~ Mianhei~"

Hara tsked and lead their way to the field.

From afar they can tell that the sitting-hugging-knees girl is Han SeungYeon, their friend. They tiptoed quietly and carefully, not wanting the baby-faced girl to notice their presence. As they were about to give her a heart attack, they cancel it when they could hear SeungYeon sniffs.

Slowly, Hara puts her hand on SeungYeon's shoulder. "Chingu-ahh, kwenchana?"

SeungYeon tries to wipe her tears away from her cheek secretly but of course they will see anyway. GaYoon sits beside her and taps several times on her arm, "SeungYeon-ahh, wae gurae?" she asks.

She faces them. "Choneun kwenchana, guys. What did you buy?" she changes the topic.

Hara and GaYoon looks at each other. 'She's telling a lie,' Hara telepathing with GaYoon. 'Ara. But, what else whould we do? Just follow the flow ,ok? We asks her another time,' she replies. Both of them nod their head.

"SeungYeon-ahh, what did you bring today?" GaYoon asks.

'I must know this,' Hara says in her heart.

 

--------------------------------------

Sorry, late update as usual. Forgive my lazy hand guys. Hahaha, anyway enjoy! =D The picture is quite unsuitable for this chapter but because she's so cute in there, let's just let it go. XD

PICTURE ISN'T MINE. CREDIT TO THE OWNER.