Tell

Loving You Secretly

SeungYeon’s POV

“what’s wrong with you? Did you have enough sleep? You look so pale as if you’re sick,” Hara asks when I walk to them with my bicycle in hand.

I shake my head to the 3rd question I got today even the question sounds really alike to each other. The 1st from my mother and the 2nd one is from my father.

Who would look so energetic and friendly on early day if you spend the night without sleep because you’re scared of just at small insect that creeping in your room and might crawling inside your shirt when you’re asleep. Dude, even that small insect just a cockroach. I’m terrifyingly scared!!

Gayoon’s hand on my shoulder asked me to look at her “are you for real, Yeon?”

I nod. Well, should I tell them? Seriously not. That would make them even worry then usual. “kaja! We’ll be late for school,” I fake a smile and began to cycle my bike.

ARRIVING, I park my bike under the garage with Hara and GaYoon followed behind. That’s a surprise when I found JiYoon is waving at me from the canteen. I wave back and smile.

She runs to us “serious, you look diff-“ “I’m okay. Just my head a bit ache maybe because I sleep late last night, finishing my homework,” she lied.

“Homework? We have one??” GaYoon asks.

I face-palm in the inside. How couldn’t I remember there’s no homework yesterday? “No, I mean, do some revision on History,”

“ouh, okay. May I walk with you guys?” JiYoon looks at me then at Hara and GaYoon.

I nod after Hara and GaYoon said it wasn’t a bad idea. So we end up walking together with me as the lead with JiYoon, while the others two followed behind. JiYoon’s class is just beside us.

Stepping inside the classroom, I try my best to look as cheerful as I can. Tired enough of people asking what’s wrong with me. But when I put my bag on my chair, I realize Hara and GaYoon are still outside, talking to JiYoon.

Are three of them even friends? How could I not know? I leave my place and head toward them.

HARA’S POV

I was just about to step inside the classroom with GaYoon when JiYoon hold me on my arm, asking me to wait. “Hara-ssi, GaYoon-ssi, there’s something I need to tell you about SeungYeon,” she adds.

Hearing to SeungYeon’s name, both of us stop and look at her. “what? You know what’s wrong with her?” GaYoon asks.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with her exactly but I think it’s realated with HyoYeon,” JiYoon stated her mind.

I bite my lips while blinking at her. “HyoYeon? You mean Kim HyoYeon sunbaenim??”

She nods

Are you for real, JiYoon? Why would Kim HyoYeon, girlfriend of Lee JunHo, SeungYeon’s crush even related to her dark aura today?

“I believe she is being bullied by her,” JiYoon said

“bullied by her? You mean all this while she’s been bullied? No wonder there’s one day she’s been missing during recess and we found her at the field, crying,” GaYoon interrupted.

I smooth my index finger along my chin. That makes sense, “but, why would she dirty her hand to beat her up? It’s not even like SeungYeon could cause a harm to her.” my eyebrows frows.

JiYoon tsked. “this may sound crazy but, I sense something between SeungYeon and Lee JunHo sunbaenim. This maybe the reason that pushes her to the end of the cliff. HyoYeon and JunHo sunbaenim also didn’t get out for such a long time. This make sense if JunHo sunbaenim is already broke up with her. And JunHo sunbaenim might mention Seungyeon’s name in front of That devil” she explains.

Oh, well, that make sense.

She sighes “ouh, I don’t know! Just, keep your eyes on her, okay?”

“Guys, what are you doing?” SeungYeon’s voice hit our eardrums.

We turn to her and quickly change our serious face into a bright smile “Nothing, just chit-chatting with each other. Meet you soon Hara, GaYoon.” JiYoon give each of us a comfortable hug. She’s really good in acting.

As she leaves, she waves us goodbye and smile. We reply to her. “Are you guys friends?” SeungYeon asks. “why not? She’s a nice girl,” GaYoon locks her arm with us and pull me into the class.

SeungYeon shrugs and follow us. ‘well, that’s good.”

AUTHOR’S POV

KRINGG!! The bell rings telling that the recess time is here. GaYoon, Hara and SeungYeon sigh and arrange their book neatly on their own table.

“wanna go to the canteen?” GaYoon invites while rising of her eyebrow. Hara and SeungYeon chuckles “I’m hungry.” She confesses with red cheeks, embarrassed. Before Hara and SeungYeon could answer, her stomach growl.

As they are walking along the hallway, they meet with the three queenka of the school. Because SeungYeon is standing at the left, she has to walk beside them. Knowing their chance to bully her without anyone everyone ever notice. HyoYeon who also happen to be at the right [A/N: oh well, hope you can imagine that. They are walking in the opposite side btw] , bumps into her.

SeungYeon falls backward on her , HyoYeon kneels down acting like she wants to help her to get up. “ how is the ‘reward’? I believe your night is ‘wonderful’,” she stresses the word wonderful while whispering.

Being a scared girl, SeungYeon kept quiet. “I’m sorry,” HyoYeon apologizes now loud enough for the six of them to hear. NaEun and Minzy smirk.

Even if there’s no words escaping from , Hara and GaYoon could see the changes in SeungYeon’s face. Furthermore, JiYoon’s advice seems to be right. Hara intentionally pushes HyoYeon aside with her body and pull SeungYeon’s up.

“are you okay, Yeonnie?” GaYoon takes her from Hara’s hand.

Hara gives them a glance “Let’s go. We don’t argue with idiots.”