Stupid Seniors

Loving You Secretly

Author’s POV

She walks down from the stage with a cold hand and feet but her cheeks are warm; they’re blushing. She tries to stop blushing but whenever the thought of JunHo actually hugging her shoulders just now, blood always against the mind and will run to the cheeks. With her right hand, she covers which is gasping for air.

“Great job, hun! I’m proud of you,” JiYoon grins to her band mate.

SeungYeon smiles back. “Are you sure, Yoon? I don’t think so,” she protests.

She earns a smack on her arms. “Still didn’t believe me? Don’t you hear the crowd?” JiYoon asks.

“What?”

“Put your head inside. You’ll be surprised by what you’ll hear, I promise,” the other promised.

Just as JiYoon’s asked, SeungYeon put her head inside the closed hall. Do you want to know what she heard?

“LEE JUNHO! HAN SEUNGYEON! LEE JUNHO! HAN SEUNGYEON! BE A COUPLE! LEE JUNHO! HAN SEUNGYEON!”

Again, blood rushes to her cheeks.

 

“Wow! Daebak! Jjang! Didn’t you guys think they suite each other so much?” a girl asks her friends beside her.

She could feel HyoYeon’s glare on her. Bah! Who’s care? It is not like HyoYeon and JunHo is still a couple though. Almost everyone knew it. Oh, how unfortunate SeungYeon didn’t know about this! Instead, the girl glances at HyoYeon. ‘Don’t you think I scared at you, !’

HyoYeon’s jaw drops. Kidding me, man?! You are…Did you just glance at me just now?

“Yeah, I do really agree with you. SeungYeon-ssi is far better for JunHo-ssi than HyoYeon.”

That girl’s friend answer really lightens the fire in her heart more. In addition, she even dropped the honorific when it comes to her name. She gets up. ‘Ouh, why on Earth Minzy and Naeun disappear at this moment? I’m going to finish you up today, Han SeungYeon!’

 

DongWoon shakes JunHo’s hand. “Nice job, bro! You should see how much that girl is blushing when your hands are on her shoulder,” he smirks.

JunHo turns his head back to the stage, but SeungYeon is nowhere to be found. Maybe she already gets down, he thought. He turns back to his bandmate and grin. “I guess my charms are too much for a girl to handle,” he boasts.

ByungHun tsked. “Wouldn’t you stop boasting yourself for a day? People who have charms didn’t say they have it,” he teased.

He pouts. “If you are jealous, say it. Ah, stop bothering me! Bring me some water,” JunHo instructs.

“Yes, master,” ByungHun and DongWoon say together in teasing tone before getting a bottle of mineral water for their main vocalist.

 

As soon as SeungYeon pulls her head out, JiYoon puts her hand on SeungYeon’s shoulder. “Believe in me? You guys should be a couple,” she poked a finger at SeungYeon’s ribcage which make her slightly jumps and screams a little.

“YOON!”

 

 


 

 

THUMP!

SeungYeon’s head was bashed at the locker. It took her a few seconds to ever process what’s happening. Just now, she came at the locker to take her handguard. She opened her locker just to found her locker full of trashes. A pack of thumbnails were scattered in her sport shoes. There’s writing on a small paper saying, “YOU TY WOMAN! DO YOU THINK THAT I’LL LET YOU GO AFTER WHAT YOU’VE DONE?” She can’t even felt terrified when someone bashed her head to the locker as soon after that.

Someone pulls her up by grabbing at the back of her uniform school. “I told you, didn’t I? I told you to stay away from Lee JunHo? He’s MINE!” HyoYeon whispered before pushing her onto the ground.

SeungYeon wipes her bloody lips. “I didn’t do anything!” she snaps, facing her. At least, I should try to fight her by myself. I don’t want to be a burden to anyone more.

A smirk plastered on the devil’s lips. “I didn’t do anything!” she mocks SeungYeon. “Then, can’t you push him when he hugs your shoulder on the stage because you flirt with him?!”

“You’re crazy, huh?! That’s onstage! You want JunHo sunbae-nim to be humiliated? And, it’s not planned, really! He was the one who start it first! I try my best not to be so close to him! I…”

She can’t finish her sentences when HyoYeon actually slaps her on her face; PANG! “Don’t you think you’re so talkative? You’re so noisy!!” she holds her face in her hand.

Right then, MinZy and Naeun come running. “Sorry, we’re late,” they apologized.

She glances at them. “Hold her up! I’ll make sure she comes home, limped.”

 

JiYoon quickly get into the hall. ‘I need to notify Hara and GaYoon. My instinct said that SeungYeon is in danger. O, God! Save SeungYeon!’ She walks carefully through the crowd. Seeing Hara and GaYoon, she yells for their name loudly.

They turn to her. “Hey!” they wave at her.

“Hara, GaYoon, believe in me, you guys have to search for SeungYeon, NOW! Make sure she’s okay. I can’t leave this hall. There’s a performance I need to do later on. Please~” she begs.

“But…why? Can you at least tell us a bit?” GaYoon asks.

JiYoon takes in a deep breath. “I saw MinZy and Naeun running to the 4-A block. I had a bad feeling about this because SeungYeon told me just now that she’s going there, taking something from her locker. I want to follow her but she reminded me not to follow her around like she’s still a little kid. But now, I can’t really leave this hall!”

“That little rascal, she should know how much she’s worth for us; more than just friend! Alright, we’ll go there now. Any infromation, I’ll let you know later on,” Hara promises before pulling GaYoon up and both of them dash to the 4-A block.

‘Save SeungYeon, please!’

 

A moan of pain escaped her plump lips followed by some coughing when HyoYeon dashed her knee to SeungYeon’s stomach. “I don’t want to do this. But, what should I do? You’re against me.”

She dared herself to look into HyoYeon’s eyes. “Then, what do you want me to do to make you satisfied?” she asked in low tone. Her energy is slowly getting low. ‘Thanks’ to Minzy and Naeun who hold her up or else, she can’t even lift her hand.

Again, a smirk plastered on her face. Isn’t there anything else she knew except smirking? “What do I want you to do? You want to know, serious?” she asks in a dared toned; as if the thing she’s going to ask is something really big to her.

“Just tell me, stupid,” SeungYeon finally calling her with a bad name. Who can’t help to call with a bad name after the entire cruel thing she done? SeungYeon is considered has a high level patience.

Hearing the name she called her, laughter escaped . “Do you hear what she called me?” she asks Naeun and Minzy. Before both of them could answer, she answers the qeustion she asked herself, “She called me stupid,” she laughs again.

Both of them laugh, too. But when HyoYeon spits in front of SeungYeon, they shut up. “Stupid your ,” she pushes SeungYeon’s bang aside. “I want you,” her index finger trails from SeungYeon’s forehead to her cheek, “move out from this school,” she lift her head with a single finger.

Right then, HyoYeon fell onto the ground. Naeun and Minzy look ahead them and found Hara clenching her fist, tight. She just kicked HyoYeon at her knees, the weak spot of anybody if you want them to fall down.

Hara glares at Minzy and Naeun in front of her. She didn’t afraid of them eventhough they’re her sunbae. They’re the one who are doing the wrong things and in addition, she’s stronger than them. “LET.GO.Of.MY.FRIEND!” she warns them.

As expected, they quickly let SeungYeon escaped from their grip as Hara instructed and get to their leader who is groaning in pain. They scared of her. GaYoon catches SeungYeon before the weak fall onto the ground.

“How dare you!” HyoYeon raved towards Hara.

GaYoon’s hands work to make SeungYeon looks at least better than she is right now. “Are you okay, SeungYeon?” Slightly, she nods.

“You’re messing with my friend and you’re saying how dare I am?! Imagine if I do the same to either Naeun or Minzy. Will you just keep quiet? Oh, well, I know you will. You don’t even understand why I did this,” Hara teased.

HyoYeon bites her lower lips as the other help her to stand up on her own feet. “Who are you to judge me?! You don’t even know me!”

“Then, who are you to say how dare I am? You don’t even know my true colours.”

“Have you bore already living on this Earth?”

“Try me!”

Feeling unsatisfied, she brings her fist to Hara. But, before anyone could blink their eyes, HyoYeon is once again on the ground. “I’m not as weak as you think I am. I am stronger than anyone could have thought. Before I made you dig your own grave, get off from my sight!” she snaps.

With Naeun’s and Minzy’s help, she could stand up. “Han SeungYeon, I’ll give you two days before I claim my ‘present’! Watch out!” she still manages to warn SeungYeon.

“Stupid seniors!”