Hard decision

Loving You Secretly

Looking through the mirror, the blonde-hair girl adjusts her bang. Just then she could hear footsteps running, the distance keep decreasing every millisecond. She was applying lip gloss onto her pink lips when someone taps on her shoulder and the other girl grabs a chair in front of her and sat. The two friends of hers are totally gasping for air. “Wae?”

“Have you heard about it?”

Hyoyeon rolls her eyes before letting out a big sigh out of her lips. “How would I know if you guys didn’t tell me what is this about? Stupid,” she mutters at the end of the sentence.

“Then, you got to be happy to hear this news,” Naeun smiles.

“Wha – ”

“Han SeungYeon is transferring to other school.”

A short sentence from Minzy shut HyoYeon’s whining mouth off just like that. She gapes upon the sentence that just hit her ear. Is it really true what they are telling her? Is her hard work all this time finally showing a worthy result for wasting her time thinking of that such non-standard girl? Is finally triumph is hers? Yes, triumph is mine!

Chortles from Naeun and Minzy cut HyoYeon’s thought from actually wander to somewhere else. “Don’t show that I-can’t-believe face! The success is finally yours, Yeon-ahh!! Congratulations!” They cheer the blonde-hair girl.

Her edges of lips begin to twitch. “See, I know that won’t last long. She didn’t know who I really am. Guys, do me a favour.”

 


 

Anxious, SeungYeon can’t even lift her head and look at the teacher’s face in front of her. She shouldn’t know about this but because SeungYeon need to give her excuse for not coming tomorrow, Mrs. Kim however has to know. She however hopes the teacher will notice her presence by natural. Of course, with sheets of paper in front of her, Mrs. Kim won’t even notice her presence beside her.

She breathed in some courage into her lung. “Teacher, did you call for me?” a question formed.

Mrs. Kim stopped her writing and turned to her right. “Yes,” her countenance seems to show that she remembers something that she did forget; she closes the book and pushes sheets of paper in front of her further from her. “Take that chair and sit down, SeungYeon,” she instructs.

Servile, she pulled the closest chair to her toward Mrs. Kim’s table before putting her onto the chair. In her mind, she is preparing for options of answers to answer Mrs. Kim might be dangerous question. The answers can’t be a and bull story yet not too believable. She has to find something that is, you know that thing.

“So,” Mrs. Kim breaks the ice, “you told me with this note,” she shoved SeungYeon a pink-coloured sticky note, “that you are going to be absent tomorrow because you are going to pay a visit to a school at the town.”

Placidly, she nodded.

“May I know the reason why you actually want to move school, Miss Han? You do know you are our school’s rising star, don’t you?”

A soft sigh cowardly coming out from the plump lips of Seungyeon’s as she picks the answers she provided mentally.

 

SHE stopped going back and forth whenever the teacher’s room’s door was being opened but still whenever she look, she couldn’t find the one she wants to see and that eventually make her starts going back and forth again. Did it have to take this long? Will SeungYeon be okay? Is she crying in there? Oh, God! I’m going crazy. SeungYeon-ahh, nawa juseyo~

It really didn’t take long after her whining when a few minutes after that, the door opened and SeungYeon actually appear there; holding a paper with an undefined smile on her fair face and her gaze is directed onto the hard floor in front of her. This type of emotion she never show makes Hara feels a little bit disappointed to not be with her in there. She should just has come and be by her side no matter what.

“Are you okay, chingu?” she asked.

Upon hearing to Hara’s voice, SeungYeon quickly lifts her face and forced her lips to form a smile. “Ne, I’m as okay as a lark.” “It’s as happy as a lark, idiot.” SeungYeon chuckles, “It’s still the same. Aren’t you happy when you are okay?”

That answer pokes Hara’s ribcage and unexpectedly, Hara laugh. “Whatever, kid. So, how is it? Is Mrs. Kim okay with you moving out from the school when you are the rising star of the school?”

She hums for a while and just gives her best friend’s heart to beat faster than usual. “She says nothing. She only asked me why I am moving. So, I just told her the answer we discussed just now in class. Where is GaYoon?”

“Aigoo, this kid… Since when did you know how to answer me so well? GaYoon is on the way here, she should reach here by any seconds from here. Oh!” she notices a petite-figured lady shuffle toward them but then her anger rises, “what are those two fellas doing? Are they picking on GaYoon after they bore picking on you? I should force you guys entering the taekwondo class!”

GaYoon reaches there and smiles cowardly toward Hara. Honestly, Hara being mad is she scares the most despite the two girls will do anything to her. But, Naeun and Minzy didn’t do anything, not even speak, harmful toward GaYoon. Everything went awkwardly silent. The three best friends are exchanging look at each other.

“SeungYeon-ahh, they have something to give you. I just lead them the way,” Gayoon breaks the ice.

SeungYeon looks to them. “What does Hyoyeon sunbae-nim want?” It must be HyoYeon. The twos just follow what their ‘boss’ actually want them to do. There’s no way on Earth Minzy and Naeun are looking for them; except for HyoYeon of course.

“Igeo,” Minzy gives her an envelope.

“Hyo thanks you for being so considerate and keeping your promise. She said that you are doing the right thing. Kanda,” Naeun ends the ‘conversation’ and together with Minzy they flit somewhere else.

Curses come out from Hara’s mouth right after the duo turn their back toward them. She quickly confiscates the white envelope from SeungYeon’s loose grip, “You don’t even dare to read this. Kaja!” she walks before the others.

SeungYeon smiles, shaking her head from the protective habit of Hara; but somehow, she is grateful she has a friend like her. She looks at GaYoon before pulling her hand to follow Hara’s fast steps in front of them, “We should be fast. Hara is not a kind that have a lot of patience.”

 


 

“Seungyeon is not coming today, right?” Hara asks GaYoon when they reach their class.

Gayoon looks at her. “No, she will be visiting her new school. Wae?”

“Do you have her locker key with you?”

“O,” Gayoon nods, giving her SeungYeon’s key, “Chakkamman, what are you doing?”

Hara grabs the key with pink keychain and rushes outside, “Eobseo. Just asking.”

“Yaa!” Gayoon’s scream unable to stop Hara’s fast pace. A sigh escapes her lips, “mwohaneun geoya? Aisshhh.”

 

 

Hara’s POV

Urgh, where is Junho’s sunbaenim class again? Aigoo, I should really ask Gayoon before I ran out from there. Who should I ask? Oh, JiYoon might know what class is he in. I should ask her. I fished my phone out and send JiYoon a message.

 

Yoon, do you know where JunHo’s sunbaenim class is? – me

 

It took a few seconds before she replies. I thank her and began to search for it. It should be nearby here. I guess it my luck today when my eyes catch a figure of a man; it’s really him. “Sunbae-nim!” I shouted.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, hi!! =D Such a relief I can post this update. Hope you'll like it. Btw, this is coming to an end. Maybe next chapter will be the end idk. Enjoy it, okay. Leave a comment so I can know how to be a better writer to you guys. Saranghae ^_~

THIS PICTURE ISN'T MINE. CREDIT TO THE OWNER.THANK YOU.