This is what I call LUCK

Loving You Secretly

"So, we think we'll heading home first. See you at school tomorrow morning," Hara speaks, cutting off their conservation along the alley. Well, SeungYeon is suppose to be at the music room now but, it's not a fault right to send your chingu first?

SeungYeon nods. She hugs both of them. "See ya," she sends them with her eyes. They waves at SeungYeon before riding their bicycle and heading to their own house.

She replies her bestfriends' waves before sighing and walking to the cafeteria. Hello~ She's a human and she NEED food to stay alive. After buying some buns, she shuffles to the music room. Reaching the music room, she opens the door to releave the empty space which only filled with musical instrument. She puts her backpack beside her after she sits down at a corner. She eats the bun which she bought just now.

10 minutes later, the door was opened by someone from the outside. He's Mr Seo. SeungYeon stands up and bow. "I'm sorry for late. I was doing something important just now. I guess, we should start now," he says, putting his bag on the table. "Sing," he gives a short instruction.

"Eh, wh-what?" SeungYeon asks, almost yelled when she heard the instruction given to her. 'Sing? You must be kidding me,' she denied.

"You think I'm kidding right now? No. Sing," he instructs one more time. Now, more strict.

"But, Mr..." SeungYeon's words was cut off when Mr Seo looks at her with a do-it-right-now-or-i-will-punish-you face. SeungYeon sighs before she answers, "Alright," with a low voice. She goes to the center of the music room and face Mr Seo while her back is facing the door.

She takes a deep breath and then...

...

Your spirit pulls me through

When nothing else will do

Every night I pray on bended knee

That you will always be my EVERYTHING

...

When SeungYeon done singing, Mr Seo couldn't help but smile. "Yaa, Lee JunHo! What are you doing outside there? Come in~" he asks, waving to JunHo who is watching them.

Hearing her crush's name make SeungYeon turn to the door. Her face blushes when she see JunHo's walking in and smiling to both Mr Seo and her. "I told you, Mr Seo, she's very talented. It will be such a pityful to just keep it. We must expand this big talent," he says.

"A-aigoo~ My voice is not really nice," SeungYeon says, stratching the back of her neck.

"It's too early for me to say awesome but I can't deny that your voice is really nice. Come to my place tomorrow. I'll give you the school band schedule. But now, I'm sorry. I've got to go home. My wife just send me a text message right now, telling that our daughter is feeling unwell. So, today, JunHo is going to be your vocal teacher. JunHo, after parctice, lock this room and hand the key to me tomorrow morning," Mr Seo asks.

JunHo nods. "Arasso, sonsaeng-nim. You can count on me. Have a safe journey," he replies while sending Mr Seo to the door. Mr Seo nods. When the teacher went off his eye-sight, JunHo closes the door. "So now, what song should we practice?"

SeungYeon pouts. "I never asked you to give my name to the music teacher, have I?"

"Regardless of what happen, you're talented. It's such a waste to not expand it out. Love Day will be a nice song, right?" he asks while taking some sheets of paper out from his file which he brought with his backpack into the room just now. "I've prepared this for you to practice. Don't make my effort useless," he hands the paper to her.

Curious of what JunHo had prepared for her, she quickly took the sheets of paper from him. "You...you prepared the lyrics? For me?" she asks, looking at JunHo.

JunHo smiles. "Of course. For who else?" he replies, ruffling SeungYeon's hair.

"Hajima~" she says before parries JunHo's hand from his head. "You'll ruin my hair," she adds.

He pouts. "Let's practice then," he says.

SeungYeon nods then smile. 'This is sure a luck though.'

 

-------------

 

Annyeonghasaeyo ^^ ! Sorry for the late and lame update. I was being quarantine for having conjuctvitis. Hope you guys like it! Thanks for understanding~