You want me, I know

Loving You Secretly

HyoYeon just standing there, processing those 4 words that just JunHo let out just now. I want a breakup. "Are you sure, JunHo?" she asks herself.

*Flashback*

"Why so sudden?" HyoYeon asked him. She got a text from JunHo to meet him at the field after the school end. She came here and barely hear that JunHo request for a breakup.

JunHo took a deep breathe. "I'm sure, HyoYeon. I can't lie myself anymore. I didn't love you," he explained.

"You can try, couldn't you? What else should I do for you to love me? I've done everything, JunHo-ahh. EVERYTHING!! Wait, did I ever make mistake? If that so, can't you just forgive me?" she asked him.

He sighed and shaked his head continuosly. "I've told you, HyoYeon. I didn't love you! I'd try but I just can't. I don't have the feeling. You're not more than a friend to me," he explained again.

"This must be because of that junior. What's her name? Han SeungYeon, right? What's so special about her to be compared to me? What?!" her pitch rose up.

JunHo looked at her. "This is not related to Han SeungYeon or any other junior. Can't you tell I've been treating you like my other friends? Can't you understand I didn't love you?" he asked and look into the girl's eyes.

"I can't! I can't! I love you. Can't you understand that? I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MYSELF," she asked the boy back.

JunHo face-palmed. "You're crazy, aren't you?" he mumbled.

"HyoYeon-ahh, we can't force other to love us. I can't force myself. For God's sake, both of us will regret later if we still continue this relationship!" he hold HyoYeon's shoulders and tried to advise her.

"Let me go!" she parried JunHo's hands away from her shoulder. "I won't regret it! I promise I won't," she vowed to him. "You won't but I will! I can't continue this anymore, HyoYeon. We're not a couple from now on. But still, we can be good friend," he said before tried to leave that place. But then, he turned back. "Don't do anything to Han SeungYeon. I mean, ANYTHING. If I know something bad happened to her and it is related to you, I won't let you go for sure," he promised her and leave that place. He didn't ever turned back when HyoYeon shouts like crazy for him.
 

*End of Flashback*

"This must be related to that damn girl named Han SeungYeon. I won't let you go. Just wait and see. I won't," she mumbles alone and walks home.

 

[A/N: Enough with HyoYeon there. I will continue with SeungYeon for the rest of the chapter]

 

(Tomorrow morning)

 

"Mom, Hara and GaYoon are here. So, I think I should go now. I just can't make them to wait for me, should I?" SeungYeon approaches her mother who is busy cleaning up the kitchen.

Her mom stops cleaning and turn to her. "Of course you shouldn't honey. Go. Remember, study well. Eat when recess. You can't learn with your empty stomach, arasso?" she asks.

"Ne, omma~" SeungYeon replies and hugs her mom tightly.

Her mom chuckles. "Go now. I don't want to make people hate you because of me, my dear," she says, releasing the hug before giving a kiss on SeungYeon's forehead.

SeungYeon rush to the lawn and take her bike to the main gate, where Hara and GaYoon are waiting for her. "I'm sorry for making you guys wait," she says as she start to ride her bicycle, followed by GaYoon and Hara at the back.

After about 10 minute cycling, well the school isn't that far but they chat and chat along the journey causing them to taking at least 10 minute to arrive at the school. They park their bicycle at the garage and walk at an alley to the classroom. But suddenly, someone called SeungYeon from back causing them to stop. It's JunHo!

"SeungYeon-ahh, I just wat to tell you that we both have to wait after school from practice. Mr Seo told me that he want to introduce you to the rest of the school band. You don't know them yet, do you?" he asks.

SeungYeon shakes her head. "Then, I'll meet you after school at the music room," he says before walks away from there.

'Damn it! What's wrong with me? Why does my heart beats in error everytime I see her face? O God, do help me!' JunHo raves to himself while walking to his class.

GaYoon nudges Hara's hand. "Look, someone's blushing. Cute~~" she says referring to SeungYeon. They laughs.

"Bwo? I'm not blushing!" SeungYeon denies. "Told you what? I'd never said that she's you. You're the one who think it is you," GaYoon teases her best friend more.

"Yaaa~~!!" SeungYeon screams. GaYoon and Hara run away and laughing loud like idiot. SeungYeon shakes her head. "I'm going crazy."

 

[After school]

 

Everyone gone; leaving the three bestfriends in class. They always the last one to come out. They usually will make sure the class is neat before leaving it. Someone knocks the door. The three girls stop doing their works and turn to the person. "Hi," JunHo greets as he come in.

"Hi~" they reply.

JunHo smiles. "Can I borrow SeungYeon for the rest of the day? She needs to come with me right now," he says, standing near to SeungYeon and hold her shoulders.

"Of course!" Hara and GaYoon reply before quickly take their bags and rush out; leaving JunHo and SeungYeon alone in there.

SeungYeon stratch the back of her neck. "I'll kill those kids if they weren't human," she mumbles, only for her to hear.

JunHo takes her backpack and shift it onto his shoulder. "So, should we?" he asks, looking into SeungYeon's eyes.

As she could feel her face turn into a red apple, she cuts the eye-contact. "Ne~" she answers slowly and walk infront of JunHo.

He chuckles when he receives the reaction from SeungYeon. 'You're cute,' he praises and follow the girl to the music room.

Before SeungYeon could open the door, he be gentleman enough to rush to the door before open it up for her. 'Oh, man! My heart is beating like there's no tomorrow,' SeungYeon speaks to herself before get into the music room followed by JunHo. There are 5 people in there including Mr Seo, waiting for them. But, all of them are girls. Oh, well, except for Mr Seo of course.

"You're here as well? I didn't ask you to come, didn't I?" Mr Seo asks when he says JunHo is with SeungYeon.

"No, you didn't. I just have nothing to do after school and thought maybe I could spending the time here. I can teach SeungYeon as well," he offers his help.

Mr Seo looks at SeungYeon. "Do you want him to teach you?" he asks.

"I don' - " "Of course she wants, sonsaengnim. She's the one who asking me to," JunHo cuts off her sentence and even lied to Mr Seo. "Yaa~" SeungYeon whispers to him. "Shh!" he told her to shut up.

"If that so, you may stay," Mr Seo say before turning to other girl.

SeungYeon hits JunHo slowly at his arm. "Sunbae, I never asked for your help," she says at him. JunHo pouts. "I know you want me," he replies arrogantly and leave her alone there. SeungYeon pouts. But her pouts slowly start change into a smile.

 

_________

 

Annyeonghasaeyo! ^_^. It's been a long time since I've updated, right? Sorry for the lame and long chapter. Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for reading. Including you, silent readers! The picture above isn't mine. Credit to the real owner.