Singing together

Loving You Secretly

HyoYeon’s POV

Just as the girl finished her sentence, she picked SeungYeon up and dragged her away along with SeungYeon’s another bestie from us. I can feel blood rushes to my cheeks when the girl said that we’re idiots. Did she really mean that? How could she? I was about to take an eye for an eye when I felt two pair of arms are interrupting my way. “What are you guys doing? Let me go! That stupid junior will die in my hand!” I snap.

Hey, seriously, she called me stupid and I was like one of the top queenkas of the school, and she’s nothing. How dare her!

“Relax, will you? It’s not her who would be in hot soup if you pick a fight with her. It will be you!” Minzy whispers to my ears.

I look at them. “What do you mean by that?”

They both pull their hands from me when they sure I won’t be run after the juniors. “Didn’t you know that Hara is the strongest female students in judo club?” NaEun gave me a question.

My eyebrows frowned. “Are you sure? She looks kind of weak and feminine,” I beseeched while figuring out Hara’s face in my mind.

Yes, she’s with the kid-kind attitude.

They nod. “Why would we lie to you? So, now just go take same rest,” NaEun answers before pulling me hastily toward the canteen.

 

Hara’s POV

Told ya! SeungYeon almost got bullied. It’s such a glad that we decided not to let her walk around school alone anymore. Well, we didn’t know what will ever happen to her. I glanced at SeungYeon.

Looking at her now I can conclude that HyoYeon and her gang did bring a great effect in her life. Just by bumped into her did make SeungYeon’s blood run cold. I nudged GaYoon. She’s usually our counselor and our motivater when we’re sad or unmotivated. She’ll keep us motivated and cheered us up because she’s kind of happy-go-lucky person.

GaYoon looked at me, asking with signals for what to do. “Coax her,” I mouthed.

 

GaYoon’s POV

We were walking to the canteen when suddenly Hara nudges me at my elbow. I look at her and ask if I can do something. She mouthed, “Coax her.”

I take a heavy breath before I put my hand across her shoulders. “SeungYeon-ahh,” I call her name.

Instead of answering, she just looks down. “Seungyeon-ahh, in case you didn’t realize I’m beside you. And if I ever try to walk with you with you above me, I won’t be able to do so because you know, I’m bigger than you,” I blurted out.

SeungYeon laughs. Yeay, I make her laugh! I glance at Hara but she rolls her eyes toward me as if I do something stupid. Oh well I don’t mind. This person is finally laughing. “Ah, mwoyaa?” SeungYeon smacks me slightly at my shoulder.

“You finally laugh. You know what SeungYeon, there’s nothing more beautiful than you when you’re laughing with thay cute eye-smile. JunHo sunbae have one too, right?” I asked.

I don’t know what’s wrong with my question but I can see her smile right now is not like the previous one. This smile is kind of gloomy a bit. So, it’s true that SeungYeon is having something wrong with JunHo sunbae-nim.

“Come on. Let’s race to the field. Hana, deul, set!” Hara suddenly rant.

Both of them start to run and leave me behind. “Yaa, chakkamman-yo!!” I said, heading toward the field.

 

SeungYeon’s POV

As we reach the field, all of us pant really hard to get rid of excessive lactic acid in our blood capillaries to prevent our muscle to hurt. I wash my hand at the near pipe before opening my bento. “Guys, wanna share?” I hold the bento high.

“Sure.”

Finishes eating, GaYoon excuses herself to the toilet. So now there’s only left me and Hara.

“Hara Goo~” I prattle

She goggles at me. “Awwh, cute! How could you be this cute?” she pats on my head.

I pout. I hold her hand on my head. “Hara, about the incident just now, can you please not let JunHo sunbaenim knows? I don’t want to ruin their relationship,” I asked.

Hara sighes. “How could you still think of her? She’s done so many abusive things toward you,” she says.

“How could you know?”

“Just by the way you look at her and by the way she and her gang look at you, I already know. So, it’s true she’s been disturbing you all these while? Did you crying alone here a few weeks ago related to those idiots?” she asked.

I hunch.

“I knew it.”

I tilt my head a bit to her. “Please, Hara Goo~” I plead. There’s no other way to make her give up other than being childish.

She let put an audible sigh. “Okay.”

“Saranghaeyo,” I pull her into a tight hug.

She replies to the hug before break it and stares into my eyes. “But if those s ever disturb you again and I know about this…”

I ask her to shut up when GaYoon approaches us. She obeys.

“Let enter the class. I can’t wait to learn History,” “Kaja!”

 


 

Author’s POV; [A/N: I’ll rewind it faster to the Café Day XD]

SeungYeon rubs her hands together. Her heart is beating fast as hell. With the entire crowd inside and the cheering; expecting the best from them. ‘Ouh, how should I sing properly? Now, what should I do?’ he heart complains.

She looks at her right when she feels a hand is tapping on it. “Unnie, I’m glad you’re here!” she pulls JiYoon into a hug.

JiYoon chuckles at her childish action. “What’s wrong with you? Ouh, your hand, they are jolly cold!” she exclaimed.

After the exclamation, Seungyeon just grip onto JiYoon’s warm hand tighter. “I’m afraid, freak out, embrassed and shy,” she told her the truth.

A smile plastered on JiYoon’s pretty face. “Why should you? But you were okay in the competition where you have to sing infront of the audience,” she tries to coax.

“That’s different! I don’t know anyone there except for just a few. It’s embrassing to sing in front of people you know, you know?” she explains.

JiYoon pouts. “Ouh, I don’t know. To me, it’s better to sing in front of the crowd that we know than the one that we don’t know. But, it’s still okay, though. You’re not singing alone. There’ll JunHo on the stage together with you.”

‘That’s killing me actually. How could I sing with him after all the things we’ve faced?’ “But, I’m still scared,” SeungYeon pouts.

“Naah, don’t worry. You can sing very well. It should be no problem. Fighting!” she brings her arms, cheering for the younger-by-a-few-months than her.

Just then, the teachers announce that SeungYeon and JunHo are going to sing duet. “Ah unnie, eottohkhaji?”

“Just go,” she pushes SeungYeon in.

Stumble in, SeungYeon comes in the hall. The students’ cheer really makes her heart beat faster than usual. Then, it pumps in error when her eyes land on Lee JunHo sunbaenim who are waiting to climb the stage together from the other side. She takes a really deep breath and began climbing when he already had.

 

JunHo’s POV

I am waiting for her to come in. We have to climb the stage together. It’s an instruction from the teacher. I couldn’t object. My hands are jolly cold and it’s trembling. But, I could promise you it’s not because of the air-conditioner in the aircond. It’s not because I’m going to sing in front of the students. Why should I? I’ve been singing for like 3 years. It’s because of her. Everytime I think of her, I look at her, my heart can’t stop beating faster. Yes, it’s because of her, that stupid junior, Han SeungYeon.

Everytime was going well; I broke up with HyoYeon and SeungYeon is single. I would risk my life to take care of SeungYeon and will protect her from HyoYeon and anything else harmful things if she didn’t treat me like I was a stranger and don’t deserve anything special from her.  How do you suppose me to take care of her and risk my life for her when she didn’t even want to talk or look at me?

I always wish that these things are dream, that when I woke up, everything would come back like usual. You, Han SeungYeon, will react like usual when you meet me; with that melting eye-smile and killing sweet smile. But then I knew, there’s no way I could turn the reality, the fact that you actually hate me right now, the fact that you didn’t even want me to talk to you or go near you. I know you never said things such “Go away!” “Don’t come near me!” “Stop talking!” But I could read the reaction you gave me. You’re as mysterious as a sphinx.

My trails of thought about her were interrupted when DongWoon taps on my shoulder and whispers that SeungYeon is already come in. I thanked him and climb the stage. She followed then.

She’s so beautiful today; really beautiful. With that beige dress and wedges, it suits her with the slight make-up she had on her face. She’s already pretty without make-up that’s why she just needs a little make-up.

I gaze at her. When she turns, I look at the audience. If I can’t protect her, I will act like the way she wants me to. At least, she won’t hate me more. “So, today, we’re going to sing Love Day by Yang YoSeob and Jung EunJi,” I say, holding the microphone near to my mouth while smiling,

“We really hope you guys enjoy it,” she adds to my sentences.

I turn to her and fake a smile. She smiles back. I don’t feel happy. I know how she has to do this beacause of the song we sing. There’s no way we are going to sing this song together with a cold situation. It will look awkward then.

The song starts to play. She holds the mike close and begins to sing. [A/N: red for SeungYeon and blue is for JunHo, purple is both of them and green is the meaning]

Cham manhi gungeumhae, jeonbu da gunggeumhae
I’m very curios, I’m curious about everything

Wae jami an ogo, ni eolgulman boyeo
Why can’t I go to sleep and can only see your face?

She peek me. Aish, if it’s really true, I’m going crazy!

Nado gunggeumhae, I mami gunggeumhae
I’m curios too, I’m curious about this heart

Wae neoman bomyeon useumi monjeo nawa
Why is that when I see you, laughter comes out first?

I used, when we’re still good to each other. But, still I smiled to her.

Chingudeul moyeoseo ni mari naomyeon
When my friends are together and they mentioned you

Wae naega deultteoseo deo deutgo sipeunji
why do I get so excited and want to hear more?

If only it’s true.

Neoman isseumyeon nan ttan sarami dwae
If only you are there, I become someone else

Tto tteungeumneun eosaekhan nongdameuhae
And I make random, awkward jokes

But here, I didn’t make one. I just have to be cold.

Sasil nan, I neukkime isanghae
Honestly, this feeling is so strange

Gureum wiga irdamyeon yeogilkka
is this it feels like to be on top of cloud?

Hoksi geurongeolkka, neowa na geureongeolkka
Is it like this, are we like this?

Nae mamgwa gatdamyeon sijak dwae beoringeolkka
if you feel the same way, have we already started?

Neoreul manhi manhi johahae
I like you very very much

I mean this.

Neoreul na saranghaege dwaennabwa
I think I came to love you

And I really mean this, too!

Ttokgachi malhago sipeunde
I want to say the same thing

Say it, then! Oh my! I’m really am crazy, huh?

Naega geurado doelkka, jomdeo gidaryeo bolkka
But, is it okay if I do that? Should I wait a bit more?

Nado manhi manhi johahae
I also like you very very much

Oh, how I want you to know this for real!

Sasil nan, ireon mami cheominde
Honestly, this is the first time I’m feeling like this

Deo gidaryeojulge, deo gidaryeojullae
I will wait more (will you wait more?)

Yes. I'll wait for you like forever. Cause I can't seem to love other girls beside you.

Nan yeogi isseulge, yeogi isseojullae
I will be here (will you be here?)

Yes. Just call me when you need me.

Urineun imi gateun mamingeol
we already feeling the same way

We continue to sing until the last words. I don’t want to think anymore or I’ll really be crazy!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Guys, it coming to the end! It may take like 2 or 3 more chapters? I don't know! Wait, okay? So, in this chapter, I make JunHo seems like a little bit like psycho. But, no he's not. He's just too miss Han SeungYeon. Hahaha, let me know what you think, okay? I like to read the comment(s), it gives me motivation to write more. Enjoy!