Crazy

Loving You Secretly

"Okay, class dismiss," Miss Hwang said, packing her own stuffs into her bag. "You guys did a good job. I'm sure you guys can win if you keep this good job. Oh, SeungYeon, the 'Guilty' song needs you to put a lot more effort in it, okay?"

SeungYeon nods. "Arasso, seonsaengnim. Kamsahamnida," she bows to her.

When they step out, they meet the boy band. Having no courage to face JunHo, SeungYeon catches up with JiYoon's pace and walks beside her. "JiYoon-ahh, how are you going to get home?" she starts a conversation. She doesn't want JunHo to see her alone without doing anything and he'll try to talk with her.

"Me? Nae oppa will pick me up. How 'bout you?" JiYoon asks back.

"Hara and GaYoon will pick me up right after practice. Oh! How glad you ask me back. I totally forgot to text them, telling the music practice already over. They'll not picking me up then. Why am I so forgetful?" she face-palmed and takes out her phone from her pocket.

JiYoon chuckles. "You little innocent girl," she shakes her head.

 


 

"SeungYeon-ahh, nae oppa is already here. I've got to go now, Is it okay with you?" JiYoon holds her shoulder.

Jieun and everybody else are already home. Now the only students left is SeungYeon and yeah you know, JiYoon.

She smiles, assuring the worried girl. "Kwenchana, I'm alright. You just can't let your brother wait for you. Futhermore, there's still guard here to take a look after me. You can count on him to take care of me, right? It's his job to keep the students in the school gate safe, right? Just go. I'll text you when I reach home," she winks.

"Yaa! I'm serious,"

"Nado!" she chuckles, reassuring her, "Seriously, just go home. I can take care of myself, omma," she teases her.

Hearing the tease from SeungYeon, it's JiYoon's turn to chuckle. She held out a hand to her. SeungYeon takes and shakes it. "Bye."

"Bye."

They waves each other as JiYoon ride on her brother's motorcycle.

 

SeungYeon's POV

I take a glance at my watch. Realizing Hara and GaYoon will arrive in about 5 minutes or more because they're from the bookstore, I take out my earphone and plug it into my phone. I lean againts the bench's wall and sing along to the song played, 'Hello' by Teen Top. ((Hehehe... I am listening to this song now))

I look up as I feel something is standing infront of me and guess what? I found JunHo sunbaenim is looking straight to me, directly into my eyes. My body freezes as if I am in the refrigerator which temperature is below 0oC or something like that. "S...s....s....sunbae," I stutters and finally manages to call him, blushing.

He ignores my call and takes a seat infront of me. A round table is separating us. "Why?" he asks.

I pull out my earphone from my right ear as I see his lips movement but I can't exactly hear and understand what did he ever says. "What?"

"Why?" he repeats with a serious face.

Blank. Seriously, what the thing he's been talking about? 'Why what? Why did I hear to this song? Why did I look at him? Didn't he's the one who looks at me first?

Maybe he notices the blankness all over my face that he asks with more information inside the question. "Why did you avoid me?"

OH MY GOD! Thank you for reminding me that. Yes, I should stay away from you, didn't I? I look around, afraid if there's HyoYeon or her gang here. But then, I let out a relief sigh when I'm sure there's nobody here except me, him and the guard.

I fake a grin. "I didn't. That's truly nonsense, sunbae. Me, avoiding you?" I flap my hand in the air before chuckle alone. Yeah, why would he chuckles with me, right?

"Kemanhei. You don't even sound like you. Just tell me the truth, wouldn't you? I will not mad. I promise," he raises up his right hand beside his head, as if he's swearing.

"The truth? What truth?" I ask back, hiding the real thing.

He brings his right hand across the table before taking my hand in his. "For God's sake, I know you're hiding something from me. Malhaebwa juseyo," his voice sounds desperate, almost pleading. Maybe because I'm the 1st ever junior who did him like this. Urgh! I don't know.

I don't know what to do. Suddenly, my body reacts itself. It stands up and grabs my hand from his secure grip. At the same time, the luck is on my side, I swear I'm very thankful for this, I see Hara and GaYoon standing at the school gate with their bike, waving at me.

"Choisunghamnida, sunbae. My friends already here. See you tomorrow. Annyeonggasaeyo," I bow and rush to them. As if I'll ever talk to you tomorrow.

"What are you guys talking about?" GaYoon asks.

"Nothing. Kaja! Let's go home. I'm tired. I need rest," I said and ride on GaYoon's bike at the back.

I look back at JunHo sunbae. He seems to be so frustrated. I hunch. Poor JunHo sunbae. Sorry. This is for your own sake, too.

 

Author's POV

JunHo stands up. "Argh! Why?! Tell me why! What did I ever done to you??!" he screams and kick a stone beside him. The stone fly away.

He walks fiercely to the garage where he put his motorcycle. 'Stop driving me crazy, SeungYeon. I love you. More than anything.'

 

----------------------------------------

Hi! I know I take a long time to update but I really hope you guys enjoy this. Next week, the school holiday is going to over and I need to go back into the hell. Ah, seriously!

Ouh, how are you guys when you know Kai broke his waist? I heard thst Suho is sick, too. And dear Xiumin, he's no longer a bun. He's like a living skeleton. Even skinnier than my youngest sister who I scream, frightened when she is shirtless infront of me. I feel like, SM is just so cruel. Get some food and eat, my dear Baozi. Get well soon, Suho and Kai. I do really hope you guys will be better soon. Kai, don't ever overwork, again!

I think I'm going to start ranting so, I need to stop now. Anyway, enjoy! Bye.