I know

Loving You Secretly

RINGGG!! 'Finally, the bell rang,' GaYoon and Hara smile. The students stand up and thanks their teacher before the teachers leave the classroom. Quickly, Hara and GaYoon rush towards SeungYeon. "Yaa, SeungYeon-ahh. Palla~ Tell us about it," they ask.

SeungYeon frowns. She put her books inside the drawer. "Tell you guys what?" she stands up and leave - pretend to not know a thing.

They pout as a sign of unsastification and begin to follow her. "Yaa, you told us that you want to tell us why you were called by Mr Seo, didn't you?" Hara pulls SeungYeon's shoulder and caused her to stop.

"Ne.. Arasso. Let go to the cafeteria first, shouldn't we? My stomach is singing indecently," she says while pulling the girls' hand to the cafeteria.

They step inside the cafeteria and buy for themselves some food to be filled into their stomach. Then, they sit at a table. "You guys want to know why, aren't you?" SeungYeon asks her friends one more time after up her milk from the glass using a straw.

They nod. "Yes. Do tell us. Please~~" they plead with an aegyo from each of them.

Laughter comes out from SeungYeon's mouth. "You guys are really cute!" she praises. "Hmm.. Mr Seo want to add me into school band. He asked me to meet him after school at the music room. Looks like I can't go home with you guys again today," she adds while pouting.

Their jaws dropped when they heard Mr Seo's name. "You're sure so lucky, SeungYeon-ahh! Your voice must be so good too. I heard that Mr Seo is hard to choose someone to be a singer in school band except her/his voice is really good. You must be the 'bestestestest' among the best," GaYoon speak out.

Hara and SeungYeon then laugh. "What do you mean by bestestestest, GaYoon-ahh?" they asks.

"Don't you guys know? It means the best of the best of the best of the best!" she replies, confidently.

"Poor you. There's no such word as bestestsetest, GaYoon-ahh. We used awesome. A.W.E.S.O.M.E," Hara GaYoon's hair and told her how to teach awesome.

GaYoon pout. "Yaa! Stop my hair like I was still a little child," she says, parrying Hara's hand off her head. "But anyhow, you're really lucky, SeungYeon-ahh. We've told you, you have such a good voice but you wouldn't believe us, right?" she adds.

Hara nods in agreement. SeungYeon pouts and shrugged while stirring her milk using the straw. 'I don't consider this as luck, though,' she says in her heart.

"SeungYeon-ahh, look! JunHo sunbae-nim is walking into here," Hara points to the alley.

With a smile on her face, SeungYeon turns. But suddenly her face is gloomy and she turns back then hunches. "Yes, he is... and he's coming here with HyoYeon sunbae-nim," she says, almost whispering but loud enough to be hear by GaYoon and Hara. "Eotthokharago?? What's wrong with me? Why did I even fall into someone who is already someone's else? Pabo SeungYeon! I should've not fall for him," she adds, cupping her face before hitting her own head.

GaYoon and Hara sigh and decide to calm their bestfriend out. "We can't control our feelings right? If ever you could build a wall to prevent the feeling, you'll sure have done it! It's not your fault, SeungYeon-ahh," GaYoon speak up first while rubbing SeungYeon's arm.

"You know what? Last week, I went to the toilet. I could hear two sunbae were chatting about HyoYeon and JunHo sunbae-nim. They said the couple didn't suite each other. JunHo is so friendly with the junior while HyoYeon is a little bit cold and easily get pissed off when she saw JunHo with the girl-juniors. They often fight about that thing. Well, you now, I think I agree with those sunbaes. I don't think they suite each other, too. He deserve better person. For an excellent example, you," Hara coaxes her up.

"Nado. I don't think they suite each other, too," GaYoon adds.

SeungYeon combs her hairs with her fingers backward. "I don't know, guys. Seriously, I don't know what should I do about my feeling right now. Oh God! Help me please," she pleaded and hunches again.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, miss(s). What's wrong with the gloomy face? Can I help to solve your problem?" a man voice hits SeungYeon's ears which make she turns her head up.

"JunHo sunbae-nim!" they all answer in unison.

JunHo smiles. "SeungYeon-ahh, what's wrong? Tell me. Who know I can help you," he says, taking a seat beside SeungYeon.

SeungYeon bites her lower lips. 'How can I told you about this, sunbae?' she thoughts. "Err.. Sunbae, how on Earth you are here? I thought you're with HyoYeon sunbae-nim just now," she asks, trying to change the topic.

"She is buying some food. I saw you here and I thought of greeting you. Oh, she's done! See ya soon. Oh, also, don't forget about this evening. You've an appointment at the music room," he reminds before walks to HyoYeon.

As a sign of relieve, SeungYeon sighes. "That's dangerous! I hope he didn't know we're talking about him just now," she says. Replaying JunHo's reminder just now, she frowns. "Wait! How could he know I have an appointment at the music room this evening?" she asks.

Of course GaYoon and Hara shrug. They don't know anything. Suddenly, SeungYeon remembers the incident last evening. She then smiles. "I know~" she whisper to herself.

"What? Did you just say anything?"

"Aniya."

 

 

Annyeonghasaeyo! How do you think about this chappie? Is it good enough? Hehhe.. Please comment and suscribe *aegyo* Kamsahamnida! *bow*