My fate

Loving You Secretly

Author's POV

"Practice well. I wanna see a super show for the Cafe Day," GaYoon gives her a hug.

SeungYeon smiles. "I will. Don't worry. I promise you it'll be the most amazing show you ever seen in your life," she brings her arms around GaYoon's body and gives her a reply.

It's Hara's turn now. She, too, gives her bestfriend a warm hug. "I'll be participating for it, too. Eventhough it's just for the school show, you gotta do your best, y'know? I wanna see SeungYeon who-win-the-competition on the stage later, aracchi?"

As what she did to GaYoon, she redo the same thing to Hara. "Arasso, dongsaeng," SeungYeon chuckles to see Hara's pout. She is younger than her by a few months.

They stop hugging each other. "Send my regards to both of your parents," she says, giving them a little task to do when they arrive home before waving at them who, reply back, on their way to their parked bicycle under the provided garage school. She lets out a big, audible sigh while holding to her backpack.

 

SeungYeon's POV

I guess it's the time now. I have to walk to the music room and face Lee JunHo sunbaenim, alone by myself. When will I get the chance to be happy with you again, sunbae? I walk to the music room after shaking the thought of him off my head. I need to get a life. I guess, I and him, are not meant to be together. It's written.

What the -

What are these too many people been doing in the music room? There are too many pair of shoes here. Didn't the music school both female and male have the amount of only 8? I take off my shoes from my feet and slightly push the door to open it a bit. I put just my head in to peek on how much really human kind in there. Woa! You're not kidding me, man. This medium-sized room is full with various age of people.

I feel the door is being pulled carefully from inside. "Come in," a voice invites, asking me to join them.

My eyes search for the owner of the deep voice and I found, hmmm... I guess his name is DongWoon, holding the door knob while smiling at me. He's the piano player and sub-vocalist for the male group. And, of course, JunHo sunbae's friend.

As a response to his kind invitation, I bow my head slightly to him while smiling before stepping inside the room. Everyone didn't notice my presence, oh well except for DongWoon sunbae, since they are paying their full attention toward Mr Seo, the music teacher and Mr Moon, the dance teacher at the front of the room who, obviously,  are giving some talk. So, I'm late?

"Hey Yeonnie. You're a bit late. Where have you been?" JiYoon taps on my shoulder. Is she a mind-reader or what? Knowing I am confuse. Anyway, thanks for answering.

I turn my head to her before grinning. "I was sending GaYoon and Hara to the school garage," I reply. Not really to the garage, though. "JiYoon, what are these people doing here?" I throw her a question, whispering, afraid I'll disturb the others.

"Well, you see Mr Moon infront?" she asks, throwing her eyes to him.

"Yes. Why?"

"The school's dancers are here too," she answers.

Wait. What?! The school's dancers?? Meaning to say, HyoYeon sunbae and her gang is here, too. Everybody knows HyoYeon is among the most skilled dancer followed by Minzy sunbae and Naeun sunbae.

My eyes move fastly, searching for the figure my mind been thinking about.

No.

No.

No.

And...yes. There she is, being together with Naeun sunbae and Minzy sunbae.

Automatically, my hands moves on its own, gripping on JiYoon's shirt around her S-Line waist and pull her so that I was hidden behind her slim body. She was shocked, who wouldn't? She turns her head as far as she could to her back. "Yaa, Han SeungYeon. Wae gurae?"

I shake my head but still hide behind her. "Yaa, SeungYeon," she calls my name again. I just ignore here. She sighs and finally give in. Sorry, JiYoon.

"Okay, guys. That's all. Now, move," Mr Seo claps his hands once in the air while instructing 'guys'. Then, all of the students are getting out from the room.

Thanks goodness, we are away from the door or not we'll be some sardin in can, being pushed by them. I finally stand up properly. "Where are they going?" I ask JiYoon.

"Not just they, we too, need to go to the hall. Practice is being held there, along with the dancers," she answers, picking up her bag.

I wait for here. Both of us then walking together side by side to the hall. "So, the dancers are performing too?"

She nods. "Ouh, by the way, I have just got this from the teacher right before the class ends," she takes out a few sheets of papers from her bag. She takes a look them before picking some and hand it to me.

"Ike mwoya?" I look at her and then to the papers. Some lyrics is written on it.

"We have to sing Love Attack by IU for the stage show. And, then, that 'Love Day' lyrics is for you and JunHo to sing in duet."

What? "Shireo."

"Eah?" she shoot me a weird look.

I shake my head and face-palmed. Of course she didn't know anything about this. "I mean, thanks." Eottohkhae?

 


 

That was totally, really awkward to be on a same stage with him and singing together. I remebered when we were practicing a not-so-long-time ago. But, the different is, this practice is kind of stranger type while the previous one were like, really close. Just like a shy couple. I peek at him. He walks down from the stage and act like nothing wrong ever happened between us. He also look so calm. I sigh, hunch and walk down.

"That's sweet," I hear a compliment. I look up and found HyoYeon sunbae is smirking at me. Not an usual smirk. There's some thing like hate or evil or something like that.

Fastly, I hunch back. "Good job," she pats on my shoulder before leaving me.

W-what?

 

-----------------------------------

Hey, guys! An update for you! How was it? Did you like it? Anyway, enjoy!

PICTURE ABOVE AREN'T MINE. CREDIT TO THE REAL OWNER.