Lie

Loving You Secretly

Hara and GaYoon run toward each other, panting when they reach each other. It’s been since just now they’re searching for their best friend. Fortunately for them, class they should be attending is cancelled due to Mr. Lee having a meeting to be attended.

“Found her?” Hara asks.

Because of the exhausting search, GaYoon couldn’t ever speak. She shakes her head frequently before leaning against the wall.

“Any ideas where she is?”

“Ani.”

With that answer from GaYoon, Hara scratches her forehead. ‘Where else should I search her?’

GaYoon face lits up before she plucks her finger in the air. “In the music room?”

The other tsked. “I’ve searched for her there for about 3 times or something like that. I even went to JunHo sunbae-nim but she isn’t there.”

They sigh heavily while try to think a place the Main Vocalist of their girls-school-band.

But then, GaYoon caught her figure, with the end of her eye, walking with her head lung low to the ground. She makes a noise causing Hara turn to her. “Look there. Isn’t that SeungYeon?” she says, almost whispering.

Hara looks at her right. O yes! That’s SeungYeon! Hey, wait! What’s with the gloomy atmosphere around her? They look on the slender figure without greeting her. But, when she passed them without even turning to them, that’s making their curiousness kid jumping.

Without even thinking, GaYoon grabs her in the hand causing her to stop. “Yaa, kwenchana-yo?” she asks, trying to take a look on her baby-face.

The questioned one nods, still with her head hung low.

“Do you know that we’re searching for you for god’s sake?! Where on earth have you been? You make us worry. We’ve been looking for you everywhere, y’know?” GaYoon asks her again.

Without their knowing, SeungYeon are hiding hers scare with taking a long deep sigh before she face her best friends and showing her the most cheerful smile she ever could make in her condition right now. But that’s all really look like a fake one to Hara and GaYoon.

Maybe people couldn’t tell she’s faking her smile but they do know and they could tell because they are best friends since ages. Hara and GaYoon change look with each other. “Are you okay?” they ask at the same time.

“The best!” she replies and smiling again.

Even her eyes-smile look different in the two’s eyes.

It takes not-so-long before Hara notice a red spot on her friend’s cheek. She leans closer toward SeungYeon and takes a close look at her cheeks.

The nervous girl tries to hide the red spot on her face with her hair.

Hara tsked and parries her hand with hair away from her sight. “Are you trying to lie at us? What is this red spot ever meant?”

She ever shows it to GaYoon. “Woo, that’s sure hurt!” the other replies.

“I’m okay, guys!” she runs her face away from Hara’s control. “Why would I lie? The wall loves me so much that he gave me a kiss on the cheek,” another lie formed.

With that answer, SeungYeon receives glares from her best friends. She gulps hardly and ever about to choke of her own saliva. She knows it almost impossible to lie at them. In addition with her illogic answer. Even when she thinks about it back, it’s embarrassing. The spot doesn’t really swell. It’s just red. And they, the trio, always being together since they were still kids to now, 16 years old human. Of course, for God’s sake, they know f something ever changed in herself.

To change the subject, she flaps her hand in the air and says, “Come on guys! You do really believe in me, don’t you? Kaja, let’s enter the class,” while pulling them to their class.

Exhaust of arguing, they keep quiet and just follow SeungYeon’s lead to the class. They know and believe that they’ll know someday. Nothing SeungYeon ever hide from them. Even when she got problem, they’ll sometimes know first before her family does. Believing in SeungYeon, they agree with her.

 


 

“NEED we to send you to the music room?” GaYoon asks while packing her stuffs into her backpack.

SeungYeon shrugs. “Molla. If you want to, then you can,” she gives her answer.

GaYoon looks at Hara, asking for answer.

The other nods, “We wil.”

She smiles after shifting her backpack on her back. “Great! Let’s go,” with that, they head towards the music room.

Arriving there, she turns to her friends and shakes hand with them. They even hug each other. “Then, we’ll be heading home first.”

“Wait, do you have transport to back home?” GaYoon asks.

Hara also then realize the situation. It will be a pity to SeungYeon to walk to her home. It’s not that stone-throw-away. Futhermore, she must be exhausted later after the music practice. And, she’ll be letting her walks alone to her house? That’s sound selfish.

“Ahh, kwenchana-yo. I’ll be okay. Don’t worry about me,” SeungYeon looks into their eyes, assuring in time.

“How we should not be worry? The large white wall you can’t see, what’s more with car(s) or motorcycle(s). Andwea, andwea! We’ll come pick you up,” Hara against her decision.

SeungYeon pouts. “I’ll be okay, really.” “Yes, she’ll be okay. Don’t worry. I’m going to send her. You guys believe in me, don’t you?” out of nowhere, someone interrupted their conservation.

They turn, searching for the voice’s master. There he is, smiling toward them with a file on his hand and a black-green backpack on his back.

'Oh, no! Not again!'

----------------------

Annyeonghasaeyo, yeorobun! Haw have you guys been doing? Sorry, I know  take such a long time to update. TT_TT But, what to do? The science stream is really no joke! It's really hard to get A+. In addition, I am staying hostel, where the students are prohibited to even 'greet' the internet. Aigoo, I think I am about to ranting. Better stop now! Oh, and I'm a little weak in choosing title for each episode. Sorry regarding that. You're here to enjoy, right? So, do enjoy the story. Kamsahamnida! ^_^