The Best

Loving You Secretly

Annyeonghasaeyo, yeorobun! Here's an update for you guys. I'm really sorry about the confusing mistake I've made in these past updates. I've get it corrected. Youi'll find no more mistake if you reread the chapters; if you even want to. Thanks to Jung-Yejin ever notice such mistake. I owe you. Hahaha. Go and read!

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

Hara gets theirs’ schoolbags at her backseat of bicycle while GaYoon has SeungYeon on her bike. They don’t even talk much on their way to get home. SeungYeon herself is thinking about everything. A few minutes passed and they finally reach at SeungYeon’s house. They stop their bike in front of the gate of her home.

“Omma~ Omma~” the three of them call for SeungYeon’s mother while helping the sick to stand up properly. Because of the close relationship between the three of them, they even call everyone’s mother with just the name her(s) own daughter call them.

It takes seconds before the door finally opened and Mrs. Han comes out. Everyone can tell she is shocked by seeing how her contenance change. “Ah, SeungYeon-ahh, what ever happened to you?” she rushes to them after get the gate opened.

“I fell, Mum. Don’t worry too much. I get the bruises cured already; ask Hara and GaYoon if you don’t believe me. Besides, you know your daughter is very fragile, right?” SeungYeon lifts her right and left arms from GaYoon’s and Hara’s shoulders before placing them onto Mrs. Han’s right shoulder.

Mrs. Han’s lets out a sigh. “I know my daughter is fragile but I don’t know she is this fragile. Thank you, GaYoon and Hara. Why don’t both of you come in first? I’ll serve you some juice,” she offers.

GaYoon and Hara shake their head. “Kwenchana, omma. Furthermore, we’re going to get lunch at home soon. How about you serve for us this evening? We’ll come back to check on SeungYeon and sending her bike. We left it at school; SeungYeon can’t ride it herself,” GaYoon explains while Hara passes SeungYeon’s bag to Mrs. Han.

“If you say so then…”

“Bye guys, take care,” SeungYeon weakly waves to them who already on their bikes.

They reply her wave and start to ride home. “Let’s get in,” Mrs. Han says while helping her daughter to walk. SeungYeon nods and follow her mum.

 

In the evening… [Let’s just skip the boring part, okay? =)]

“So, this is what she means when she said she want to claim something from you? Then, you’re really moving out from the school?” Hara asks. She looks at SeungYeon in the eyes.

SeungYeon takes a deep breath before she sits against the chair. They’re outside at SeungYeon’s lawn to discuss about SeungYeon’s stupid decision to move school. “I gues so…” she slowly answers after nodding to Hara’s first question and get her sight away from her sharp gaze.

“Did your mom know ‘bout this already?” GaYoon asks.

“That’s the problem. I don’t know how to explain to my mum. If my mum already says okay, it’s easier for me to talk with my father then,” she answers.

Hara shakes her head, ‘I can’t believe I have a dumb friend.’ “Don’t be such stupid + coward, Han SeungYeon! Why are you getting out from the school just because that stupid HyoYeon asked you to? She’s not your future-decider!” she raves.

Slowly, she dares herself to look up and faces Hara. “It’s better if I get out from the hel–, I mean school, than JunHo sunbae and HyoYeon sunbae fighting with each other. Moreover, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t fall for him in the first place,” her lips curl into a smile.

“Even if you didn’t fell for him, he still fell for you and believe me girl, he didn’t even love HyoYeon! Is it your fault if you guys love each other? Look, I know you’re hard to believe all this but you can give a try, right? Did you ever figure out why did even after you distance yourself from JunHo sunbaenim, they never get better? Because JunHo sunbaenim never had his heart for her because it’s already for you!

If you’re still moving school after this just because of this idiot reason, you’re really an idiot,” Hara snaps.

Silence.

“I am an idiot. So, what’s the big deal?” SeungYeon replies before she looks away.

Hara rolls her eyes, “Get back to your sense, SeungYeon. You’re not like this before!”

She turns to Hara before answering, “Then, why if I’m not like this before?! This is for everyone’s good.”

“Everyone’s good your face! This for sure is just for HyoYeon-ty-woman’s good. JunHo sunbaenim is suffering because of your stupid actions!”

“Do not call people with bad names. It’s sounds so rude!”

“That’s not a bad name! That’s her –”

“Shut it up, you two!!” GaYoon put herself between them.

Both Hara and SeungYeon pant. Both faces are full of stress. They didn’t even know they could argue over HyoYeon and JunHo. HyoYeon actually win then. Her motive is just to get rid of SeungYeon. Now, they actually are arguing among each other just because of her, the troublemaker.

GaYoon holds Hara’s and SeungYeon’s hands. “We’re here to solve the problem that faced by SeungYeon, not to arguing on each other how stupid or how rude we are,” she talks as gentle as she can.

Their bruised and harden emotions are softening a little. “I’m sorry, SeungYeon. I shouldn’t mad at you. I should help you solve your problem out. I was just… lost in my intuition. Choisunghaeyo, Yeon-ahh,” Hara apologizes.

“No, I should be the one who apologizes. I should know you’re trying to solve my problem. That are what friends are for,” Seungyeon gets up and get Hara into her embrance.

A smile formed on GaYoon’s face when she sees Hara replies to SeungYeon’s embrace, ‘That’s right. Friends should be like this.’ “I don’t mean to stop this so-touching moment but we need to help SeungYeon to figure out her problem,” she puts her hands on both shoulders. “Are there really no other way to solve ylur problem other than moving school?” she adds.

SeungYeon let out a sigh. “There sure is. But, I promised to her already. You know how I hate if people breaking promise. Then, why would I do one? I was so stupid back then. I didn’t even think,” she hunches.

“Have you talked to Mr. Seo?” GaYoon asks.

She gets a smack from Hara at her shoulder. “Yaa, didn’t she just decide to move today, after getting beating from that stu- I mean from HyoYeon sunbaenim and her gang. How could she ever tell Mr. Seo? Can’t you just think first before you ask something?” she caught SeungYeon was glancing to her when she was about to call HyoYeon stupid that’s why she quickly corrected it. She doesn’t want another fight to appear.

GaYoon’s lips form into a pouting after she heard Hara’s sarcastic question. “Arasso~” she replies while fiddling her fingers together.

A chuckle comes out from SeungYeon’s mouth. “That’s so bad of Hara. Come here~” she waves her hand to GaYoon.

GaYoon gets herself closer to SeungYeon before snuggling into her neck and clinging at her arm. “SeungYeon omma~” she prattles and make SeungYeon as her mother.

A moan of pain escaping SeungYeon’s plump lips, “Ouch!” “Be careful, GaYoon. My everything are still in pain,” she pinches GaYoon’s cheeks.

“Mianhae, omma,” she lifts herself a little from SeungYeon.

SeungYeon’s lips are smiling. “Right, Hara, can you help me to form excuses? We’re all known you’re so good in excuses,” she looks at Hara.

“Yaa, are you meaning to say that I’m such a lazy person? You make me sound bad with that excuses,” Hara crosses her arms on her chest.

“Yaa,” SeungYeon pokes her arms, “that’s not what I’m trying to say, idiot. Why don’t you just help me solve this problem? The faster the better...”

Hara tsked. “Ara. Here are some ideas if you want…”

 

 

THE THREE of them brings the plate and cups back into the house. Laughter of joy could be heard from the trio as they enter the kitchen which caused Mrs. Han to turn her body to them. “What’s so happy?” she asked.

“Nothing much, omma; just GaYoon’s usual innocence is so funny that we can’t prevent ourselves from laughing at her,” Hara replies to Mrs. Han.

GaYoon scratches her head while grinning, “Am I that naïve?”

After they clean the dishes and put things back on place, they invite Mrs. Han to the living room. There’s something that needs her allowance, they said. So, Mrs. Han joins them at the living room as they wished.

“Ommoni,” Hara starts first and has her right hand on Mrs. Han’s lap, “we hope you agree with us.”

“What this all about?”

“Ireohke,” GaYoon interrupts, “in this recent school, there’s not so much opportunity for SeungYeon to leash her hidden skill in singing. So, she is thinking of moving school to the one at the city.”

Mrs. Han brings her gaze to her own daughter, “You are?”

“N-ne~ I am afraid to get this to your knowledge by myself so I ask Hara and GaYoon to let you know. Moreover, you believe them more than me, right?” SeungYeon smiles to her mom.

“Is the school in your mind is better than the school you’re going now?”

“For the singing part, yes,” she tries to get her mum confidence.

Mrs. Han hums for a while before she says, “If that’s the best for you.”

 

----------------------------------------------------

Wait! You forget something, didn't you? Leave a comment! Hahaha. And for those who still didn't subscribe, it's such honour for me if you ever press the subscribe button.

Oh, if anyone of you like Teen Top especially L.Joe and ChunJi, I've write a story about them. Here it is: Loves of the Beautiful Hearts . You bright my day up if you read it and subscribe. Hehehehe. Kamsahamnida! *bow* Saranghae, bbuing! *aegyo*