I LOVE YOU

Loving You Secretly

Mr Seo claps his hands, asking everyone in the music room to gather at the front. SeungYeon who was laughing because of JunHo's jokes, stands up and walk to the front with JunHo. They are smiling to each other. Both of them feel a new feeling when with each other. A feeling that they never felt before. A feeling they couldn't tell with words. (I really don't know how to explain TT____TT).

"Our practice ended here today. Don't forget, eventhough tomorrow is weekend, you guys have to appear too. JunHo, tell the boys to come to, can't you?" Mr Seo asks when they all gather up at the front room.

JunHo nods as a response for the question. "Okay then. Disperse," Mr Seo adds and packs his things. Then, the school girl band approaches SeungYeon. "Hey, so, see you again tomorrow," one of them named says and hands her hand to SeungYeon.

"That'll be nice. See you guys tomorrow," she replies and wave to all of the pupil including JunHo before heading out from the room. She walks to the garage. Her bicycle is the only thing left under the garage. She takes it and began to put her onto the it before finding the bicycle felt weird. So, she get down and found her bike tyre was punctured. She sighes.

"You're still here?" someone voice from behind greets her. She turns her head and has to tilt it upward to see JunHo standing behind of her. She nods. "Ne. My bicycle's tyre was punctured," she sighes, " I guess I have to walk home while holding this thing."

JunHo looks to SeungYeon as the girl got up then to her bike. "Hey, do you want me to accompany you walking home?" he offers. SeungYeon looks at JunHo's face, searching for honesty. "You're not joking, are you sunbae-nim?" she asks.

"Of course, not!" he almost shout; knowing SeungYeon doubting him. She grins. "You don't have to angry with me, sunbae-nim. I was just joking," she puts her hands up like surrender.

He shakes his head. "So, do you want me to accompany you walking home? It's dark and anything could happen to you. I will be guilty if that happen," he asks again.

Realizing JunHo is caring about herself make SeungYeon smiles. She nods, "That'll be great. Kaja!"

"I'll hold this," he says, taking the bike from SeungYeon. She smiles again and start walking.

SeungYeon's POV

Our journey is full of silence until I take a decision to start a conversation. "So, you always walk to school?" I asks, looking at JunHo who is walking beside me.

JunHo nods. "My home is not far away from here. Your home is more far. We've past my home," he answers my question.

"Aigoo~ I'm sorry, sunbae! You can leave me alone here. I do- " "Kwenchana~ I'm strong, you know? It'll be dangerous for you to walk home alone with this bike you have to hold. We don't know what will happen in future," he cuts my sentences.

"Jinjja?" I asks. JunHo nods. "Anyway, SeungYeon-ahh, do you have a boyfriend?" he asks.

I shakes my head. "I never had a boyfriend. I guess I am just not boys' taste," I reply.

"You aren't. You're kind, sweet, beautiful, cute, clever and else," he praises.

I chuckle. "I'm not. But anyway, thanks. You are such a good boy, JunHo sunbae-nim. HyoYeon sunbae-nim is really lucky to have you. I would like to have a boyfriend like you," I praise him back. I would want you as a boyfriend; not anyone else.

"Great! Then, we can be a couple!" he says, grinning to me.

I chuckles again. "How could we when you're already HyoYeon sunbae-nim's?" He doesn't know how sad I'm to say that word, does he? I'm pouting and about to cry inside.

"I'm not her boyfriend anymore. We've break up," he told me the truth.

I goggle at him. "Why?"

He sighes. "There's something happen. Forget about her can we?" he says, without looking at me. He must be hurting because of my question. Who wouldn't when they break up with the one they love then we ask why. I curse myself inside my heart.

JunHo's POV

"There's something happen. Forget about her can we?" I say, without looking at her. I just feel so hurt when she asks that to me. I love her, how could I have to be HyoYeon's boyfriend? I LOVE YOU, SeungYeon-ahh.

"I'm sorry," she apologize. I look at her. She's walking with her eyes looking at the ground, not daring to look at me. I make some noise as a sign I accept her apology.

I stop walking when she suddenly stop. She takes her bike from me. "We've reached my home. I just need to walk this lane a few meters and I will be home. Thanks for sending me home," she thanks me.

"SeungYeon-ahh, I'll take you tomorrow," "But sun-" "I'll ride my motorcycle. You don't have to worry," I say, ruffling her hair. "For sending you home, can I ask a favour from you?" I adds.

"What is it?" she asks.

"Can I have your number?" Oh please say yes, SeungYeon-ahh. I want your number so badly.

"Sure," she says, taking out her phone from her bag. "What your number?"

I told her my number. She dials and my my phone ring inside my pocket. "There," she smiles. "What should I save your number?" she asks me.

I take her phone from her grip and save my number as 'JunHo oppa'. "Don't you dare to change it," I say as I hand her phone to her.

"JunHo oppa?" she read and chuckles.

Author's POV

SeungYeon chuckles when she reads the name. For God's sake, she's chuckling to hide her happy expression. She just can't let JunHo knows how happy she was to have his number.

"Ne, arasso," she replies. "It would be nice if you call me with that name too," he says. SeungYeon looks at him. He also looks at her. Both of them could feel the environment goes awkward.

He fakes a chuckle. "I think I need to go now. Bye," he says and run from there.

"Bye," SeungYeon replies slowly. She's smiling on the rest of the way to her home.

 

---------------------

 

Hello readers ^^! Sorry for the lame update. I don't really have any idea. After this, I don't really know when I can update. School have start. I got A TON of homework and revision to be done TT__TT. The new sucjects I've been learning is really need me to put a lot of effort to understand and got A for it. Moreover, I'm staying at hostel and rarely come home. I'm prohibited to bring laptop there. Hostel is cruel, I know TT__TT. Till then, enjoy! =DD