I AM

Loving You Secretly

JunHo's POV

After taking a fresh shower, I lay my tired body on the bed. I'm tired but I'm happy. That's it! I'm satisfied with what I just done today. Hahahaha XD. What am I thinking? Ridiculous! I'm already HyoYeon's. But, really, seeing that warm smile makes me feel like this world is mine. I'm okay if I've to repeat the same action everyday as long I can see that warm smile. SeungYeon-ahh~

*FLASHBACK*

"Sunbae, can't we just sing other song than this?" she protest it out.

I shakes my head. "Andwae. I've told you to not make my work useless, didn't I?"

"Arasso~" she answers in low voice and begin to pout.

Dammit! She's so cute! I want to make she's mine. As my cheeks start to blush, I turn to other way. I hope she didn't realize my face just blush.

"JunHo sunbae, what's wrong?" she said as she realize I turned to my left.

Quickly I shaked my head. "Ani, kwenchana. You should start first, right? Start then," I said.

She nodded and looked at the paper she was holding then puffed her cheek. Oh, seriously!  Do you wanna make me DIE here with your overload cuteness, SeungYeon-ahh? "Hajima," the word I've been repeating hundrends time finally came out from my mouth.

Weird with the command that came out from my mouth, she turns to me then rised an eyebrow to me. "Mwo? Hajima? You don't want me to start sing? Did you mean that?" she asked.

My forehead started to sweat. "No. Just start," I corrected and wiped the sweat that start to run through my forehead.

"You're weird now, sunbae. Are you sure you're okay?" she asks then put the back of her hand to my forehead.

She.. she... Did she just concern about me? Ah, come on JunHo! You're here to give her a vocal lesson. Focus! Yes, I should focus. I took her hand off me. "Naneun kwenchana, SeungYeon-ahh," I tried to give my best smile I could make.

"Great then, sunbae," she smiled. That's smile~ I just love it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Look, what've she done to me! I'm smiling non-stop like a dork when flashing back the moment we had together. Just then, my phone ring. I suddenly grab it and hope it is SeungYeon who is calling. I make a pout when the screen shows 'HyoYeon'. Yaa, JunHo! Neo paboji? Why will SeungYeon call you? She didn't even had your phone's number, stupid! I let out a big sigh and answer the call. "Yobseyo?"

Author's POV

"SeungYeon~" her mom's call stops her action. "Ne?" she answers. "Come downstairs. Hara and GaYoon are here," her mom told. SeungYeon closes her book. "Arasso, omma! Told them to wait for a minute. I'll come down soon," she shouts. 'What bring them here?' she thought and opens her bedroom's door.

She walks downstairs and see Hara and GaYoon are smiling at her on the couch. She sighs and approaches them. "Wae?"

Instead of answering the question that was thrown to them by SeungYeon, they smile creepily. "What happened?" they asks.

Frowning her eyebrows, SeungYeon takes a sit infront of them. "'What happened?" what?" she asks back. SeungYeon's mom come in and bring with her a tray consist of a 3 cups of hot chocolate. "Enjoy the drink," she says, smiling. "Ne, ahjumma," they answer at the same time. "Komawo, omma," SeungYeon adds before her mom disappear to the kitchen.

"'What happened?' what?" SeungYeon asks again.

"What happened at the music room, of course! Did you get accepted?" GaYoon asks.

SeungYeon nods. "Nothing happen. I wass just having a vocal lesson," she adds.

"Woa~! You're lucky. I envy you. Mr Seo didn't easily teach people," Hara says.

'Envy me? Seriously,' SeungYeon thought. "No, It wasn't Mr Seo. It's JunHo sunbae-nim instead," she told them the truth.

They are shocked. "Jinjja?! You mean Lee JunHo sunbae-nim?"

She nods. "Who else?"

Then, GaYoon's and Hara's smiles are creepier than before. Realize that they're smiling weirdly, SeungYeon asks, "Myoya??"

"Someone must be happy." Hara says.

"Who wouldn't if you lovely crush is your vocal teacher?" GaYoon adds before both of them said "So sweet~"

"Aish, jeongmal these kids," SeungYeon mumbles. "Yaa! Stop being nonsense," she warns.

They chuckle. It's fun to tease SeungYeon. After they finish their drink, SeungYeon send them to the main door. They thank SeungYeon's mom before leave.

Someone must be happy. Who wouldn't if your lovely crush is your vocal teacher? SeungYeon smiles. 'I am.'

 

--------

Hi there! The picture above isn't mine. Credit to the owner. So, what did you think about it? I'm kind of out of idea so I am REALLY sorry if this chapter isn't interesting. Till then, enjoy! ^_^