Prohibited Love

Loving You Secretly

Author’s POV

Mr. Seo claps his hands. “Good job, guys! Okay, for the upcoming contest next two month, we have to practice harder. Uh, usually we just enter two competitions which are male band and female band, right?”

The students nod. SeungYeon just stay still as she’s a new member there.

“For this competition, there are 3 type of competition which are the male band category, female band category and the new one, duet for a girl and a boy which I already choose the competitors,” Mr.. Seo said, leaving a question mark to the student.

“Nuguseyo?”

“They will be Han SeungYeon and Lee JunHo,” he announces.

SeungYeon’s eyes goggle in disbelief. “Bwo-yaa?” she asks. “But, Mr. Seo, I’m just a newbie here. I’m not deserve to enter that competition,” she against.

“Who says? You are more than deserve. You’re very talented. I can bring your talent to the international you know?” Mr. Seo tries to coax her.

“But seonsang-nim, I don’t deserve such honor. I’m just -” “Class dismiss!” he says, cutting the girl’s sentences.

Her unsatisfied heart really showed when she sits at a corner and pouting like a small child who didn’t get a candy.

For he’s coming here with SeungYeon, JunHo thought to go back with her, too. He looks around and found SeungYeon pouting at a corner. He approaches her. “Hey, let’s go home,” he invites.

She looks up and pouts more. “Why did Mr. Seo choose me?” she asks.

‘Kiyowo!’ he praises in silence. He kneels in front of the girl. “It’s because,” he puts a hand on her shoulder, “you’re the star!” “Come let’s go home,” he adds.

‘Home?’ she though. Automatically, the incident on the motorcycle appears on her mind and makes her face completely red.

Knowing the girl is thinking about just now incident, JunHo then automatically blush too. “I’m sorry for just now incident. I promise I won’t do that again. Let’s head home, shouldn’t we?” he pulls SeungYeon up.

She smiles. “Ne, sunbae.”

 


 

“GaYoon-ahh, palli. We must head to SeungYeon’s house after this,” Hara calls out from outside GaYoon’s house.

“Ne, ne. I’m coming,” she replies to Hara. She gets her shoes and gets them to her feet before rushing out her gate. “Kaja!”

 

GAYOON surprised to see someone is waiting in front of SeungYeon’s house. She brakes and elbows Hara. “Yaa, isn’t that JunHo sunbae?”

Hara nods. “What is he been doing in front of SeungYeon’s house?” she asks.

The other girl shrugs. “How suppose I know? Let’s go greet him!” she says and both of them approach JunHo. “Annyeong, sunbae!” they bow.

JunHo looks at them and smiles. “Annyeong,” he replies.

“What are you doing here, sunbae-nim?” they ask.

“Me? I’m waiting for SeungYeon. Her bicycle broke down and she has no transport to school. So, I think I’ll be nice enough to give her a ride (laugh). What are you guys doing here?”

“Jinjja? Usually, the three of us will go together to school by bicycle. Then, if you’re going to give her a ride, then it’s okay. We’ll be heading to school first,” Hara replies him.

JunHo shakes his head. “It’ll be nice if we’ll go together.”

“But, we’re riding bicycle.” “So what? I’ll drive slowly then. Don’t worry. I won’t leave you guys. You know me, don’t you?”

They nod and agree with the older. A minute later, SeungYeon come out. “Ommo! Sunbae, why are you here? School is to the east not to the west,”  she told him.

"I'm going to give you a ride. Come," he hands her the helmet.

SeungYeon blanks. She looks at JunHo and then to Hara and GaYoon. "But... I suppose to go with them," she says slowly, ponting to smiling Hara and GaYoon.

"Yaa, palli. We're going together. You're a clever student but why can't you understand such simple thing?" -GaYoon.

"Ah? N-ne," she stutters before walking to him.

 


 

JunHo helps SeungYeon to get the helmet off her head. They don't realize a group is watching them. HyoYeon clenchs her fist, "Damn!" she raves.

"Are you going to just sit and watch them being such lovey-dovey like that? JunHo never give you a ride even you and him were a couple. But. with this girl, he easily let her ride with him," Naeun says, adding the anger to her.

Minzy put her arm onto HyoYeon's shoulder. "Just get to act. The longer you let her, the more you'll hurt," she adds.

HyoYeon smirks. "I'll make this school to be like hell to her!" she swears.

 


 

It's recess time! "You guys go first, I'll follow later," SeungYeon says, packing her things. "Are you sure?" Hara asks. SeungYeon nods. "After finishing this question, I'll go. Promise," she vows. Hara and GaYoon nods. "Bye~"

"Ahh~ Finally done!" Seungyeon close the excersise book. Just then, two sunbaes enetr the class.

They approaches her. "Seungyeon-ahh," they call.

"Ne?" she turns and see Minzy and Naeun were there, smiling at her.

"Mr Seo wants to meet you. Follow us," they hold Seungyeon's hands.

SeungYeon nods and follow them. She seems to not realize the smirks on her sunbaes' faces. "Where are we going?" she asks when they are arriving at the back of the school's building where nobody ever go there.

"We're here!" they reply and push Seungyeon onto the floor.

She gasp. Before she could say a word, someone pulls her hair up.

"Wow~ Looks like my best junior is here," Hyoyeon smirks and push her head.

"Why did you do this to me?" Seungyeon gives her a question.

HyoYen smirks again. "Why? You should know it, you !" PANG! A slap on Seungyeon's face.

"I didn't know! What did I do to you?!"

"You are a ! You steal my boyfriend!" Hyoyeon push her onto wall. Naeun and Minzy quickly pin her hands.

"But sunbae, I didn't steal it! I didn't know anything!" she againts her.

Hyoyeon shuts Seungyeon's mouth with her hand. "Shut the thing off! I don't care what it take. By hook or by crook, be away from MY Junho!" she says, giving a smack on her face.

Minzy and Naeun let the junior's hands go. HyoYeon pulls her hair. "This is just a warning. You are dead if I know you're still ing with him!" with the last warning she lets her off. "Come!" she nudges her friends' hands and leave the place.

Without her knowing, her teardrops drop to the floor. She stands up and shuffles to toilet.

'I should never love him from the first place. I don't suit him' 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong!!! Aigoo, it's been a long while, isn't it? I'm really sorry~ The stream I take prohibited me to be infront of the laptop. Hahaha. It's school holiday and I've just pass my exam. And I don't really know how to create a nice title. But still, Hope you guys enjoy it! Ooops, no hate! I didn't hate Hyoyeon and all evil characters in here. It's just a fiction anyhow. Thank you for reading! ^^