Silent Confession

Loving You Secretly

Nothing interesting happen today to HyoYeon. She’s alone. I mean ALONE. Her parents leave her alone in the big house they were living for years. She decides to go shopping with her friends. She grabs her hoodie and leaves her house locked.

As she walks to the main road where Minzy, her friend, will picks her up, suddenly her eyes goggle in disbelief. She sees JunHo riding his motorcycle with someone on the same motorcycle. She recognizes the girl; Han SeungYeon. Quickly, she jumps behind a pole to hide her slender body.  Why did she ever hide? It is not like she and JunHo are still couple.

To calm herself down, she bites her lower lip. “I punctured her bicycle’s tires to make her suffer walking 4 km a day in total, walking to and back from school. But, this girl is lucky! She manages to cast a spell on my ex for sending her. What a ! I’m rich and beautiful. What did the girl have and I didn’t till JunHo likes her more than me? She’s neither rich nor beautiful. !!” she swore.

When her friend comes, she enters the car with an evil plan already set in her mind. Her smile even turn creepy.


SeungYeon’s grip on JunHo’s shirt grow tighter and tighter as he speeding up more and more. “Sunbae~” she calls him at his ears. “Ne?” he answers. “Can you slow down? I’m scared,” she told him. “Andwea. You just have to hold on my waist then you’ll be safe,” he says.

JunHo’s POV

“Sunbae~” she calls me. “Ne?” I answer.

“Can you slow down?” she asks.

“Andwea. You just have to hold my waist then you’ll be safe,” I say, smiling beneath my helmet. Such a flirt, IKR?

SeungYeon’s POV

“Andwea. You just have to hold my waist then you’ll be safe,” he told me.

What?! Hold his waist? To just grip on his cloth, already makes my heart beats 100 times faster than usual. Now, he’s asking me to hold to his waist? I’ll be really dead then due to error of heartbeat.

“Kwenchana. I’ll just hold on your cloth,” I say in a tone that I think will make him feel guilty for teasing me but…

He takes my hands with his large left hand and put it on his waist. I try to remove them back but he hold it firmly that I can’t even pull it. This sunbae is no joke!! I’m dying! Anyone, help!!!!

Junho’s POV

I take her hands with my left hand and hold firmly on my waist I didn’t instruct my hand actually to do that. It happens automatically after I hear her cute voice. I don’t even know when I moved it. My hands are freezing!! I love you, SeungYeon-ahh. I love you, SeungYeon-ahh. Why did I turn into a coward like this? I’m afraid to tell you I love you. I afraid you’ll reject me then we’ll not talk to each other like this again. I just can announce it in my heart only. Coward JunHo!

She doesn’t know and doesn’t realize I take the longest way to go to school not the usual way I or she takes. . I’m evil and flirter and I proud of it! Hahaha XD. But, when else I got a chance like this? This is the perfect time for me to spend time with her.

 

Author’s POV
15 minutes later, they arrive at school. SeungYeon quickly get down from the motorcycle and tries to get the helmet off from her head. But it got stuck. JunHo helps her out. Her face is red as apple. She bows and thanking him for giving her a ride before running quickly from there.

SeungYeon’s POV

I’m sorry sunbae! I can’t show you my blushing face. That’s the reason why I ever run away from you. I feel like wanna cry right now. What should I do? I love you, sunbae! I love you, sunbae! I can’t confess nor let you know my feeling. You’re already HyoYeon’s. And I’m really will be in hell for flirting with you if she ever knows. I’d better run to the music room. Punctuality is the most important.

JunHo’s POV

OMG! Her face is red. She must be angry at me. What should I do? I shouldn't make she hugs me just now. I rub my face and kick the pole beside me. Argh! I don’t think that it’ll be this hurt! I groan and heading to the music room.

 


 

Author's POV

"What's wrong with you?" Minzy asks when HyoYeon step into the car with a creepy smile.

HyoYeon looks at her friend then smile wider. "JunHo dumps me for a ugly poor girl," she tolds her.

Minzy's eyebrows frowns. "Then, I bet you should be crying all day and night for that. But why are now you smiling like a creepy idiot?"

"I'm going to take revenge," HyoYeon replies.

"Revenge? What kind of?" Minzy asks.

She pulls Minzy closer to her before whispering something into her ear. Minzy nods and smile to hear the evil plan. "You're the hell guardian," Minzy praises before driving to their destination.

"Of course I am."

 

------------------------------------

 

Annyeonghasaeyo ^_^! Sorry for the late and not so interesting chapter. School is killing me, I swear! With a ton of homeworks to be done every 2 weeks I come home even I come home just 2 days. I'm in HELL. But, I promise I will never forget to update whenever I got the chance to. Till then, bye ^^!