He knows my name?!

Loving You Secretly

Out of tiredness, SeungYeon let out a heavy sigh. She's been staying afterschool to finish her homeworks. She packs her stuffs and put it in her backpacks before put the backpacks on her shoulders. "There's no one left at school. Only me, seriously," she mumbled on her way to the stairs.

'There's no one here, right? So, I can sing,' she talks in her heart while walking down the stairs. 'Kere. There's no one except me, Han SeungYeon,' she adds as she turns around to look if there anyone there. She inhales and then, "If I had a boyfriend, there's so many things that I want to do and I always dreamed~ The first one is kissing on the streets, the second one is taking a train to ChunChun at dawn~ The third one is goi-"

Someone's cough make SeungYeon stops and turns up. "I'm sorry~" JunHo apologizes, smiling.

DUGEUN. DUGEUN. 'Yaa, heart! Stop beating so fast! Oh My God! He must heard I sang just now. How embrassed!' she talks to herself.

"You have such a good voice. Why don't you ask for vocalist position in the school's band?" he asks, still smiling.

Oh, dammit! His eye-smile nearly make SeungYeon melt. She could feel her face blushes. "What? I don't even understand what are you talking about., sunbae-nim. I'm sorry, I've got to go," she bows before continuing her paused walk.

"Wait!" JunHo speak as he tries to catch up with SeungYeon.

Nothing else SeungYeon do except for walking faster. She can't believe that she is running away from Lee JunHo - her crush. Yes, she knows JunHo is already HyoYeon sunbaenim's, but she just can't deny her feeling just like that. Moreover, JunHo is her first crush ever in her life.

Fortunate for JunHo that he manage to make SeungYeon stop by holding her wrist. "I said wait for me," he told SeungYeon. They already reach the basement.

SeungYeon pulls her hand back. But a moment later, she regrets it. 'I should have let he hold my hand. Pabo! When else I could get this precious oppurtunity? Pabo SeungYeon!' she blames herself.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hey, do you think I'm deaf? I could hear you sing just now. Trust me! Your voice is good. You should trust your school boy band's main vocalist, shouldn't you?" he asks her.

She silents. But then she finds a way to escape from the situation when she catch Kim HyoYeon on the other side. "JunHo sunbae, I think HyoYeon sunbae-nim is waiting for you right there," she points out to the gate.

JunHo turns. It's true. HyoYeon is waiting for him. He asks HyoYeon to wait for a minute and turns back to SeungYeon when HyoYeon nods.

"So, I think I should be going first. Excuse me," SeungYeon bows and about to leave.

"Wait!" JunHo's call which make SeungYeon paused and turn to him.

"Neo Han SeungYeon, kere?" he asks.

SeungYeon's heart paused for a moment. 'H-He... He.. He knows my name?! He knows my name even I didn't wear my nametag? Ommo~! I must be dreaming right now,' she says in her heart.

JunHo waves his hand infront of SeungYeon. "Yaa~! I'm asking you. Neo Han SeungYeon kere?"

"Ah... n-ne. Ne, Han SeungYeon imnida!" she stutters.

He smiles again which really make SeungYeon's heart beats in terror before he walks away from there. SeungYeon still there, sending JunHo with her eyes. JunHo turns. "Yaa, SeungYeon-ahh! Meet you tomorrow. Annyeong!" he says, waving before continue to walk.

"Come, let's go," he speak to HyoYeon.

HyoYeon pouts and hugs herself. "Who's that girl?" she asks with a cold voice.

JunHo looks at her. "Oh, no! Don't tell me you're jealous. She's one of our juniors. You should know how friendly I am with the junior. Stop it! I'm tired. So, please... Let's just... Let's just walk home," he says in a soft tone.

Don't want to start a fight, HyoYeon nods and follows JunHo. "Arasso, oppa."

Meanwhile for SeungYeon, she's happily walking towards the garage. "He knows my name! World, did you heard that? He knows my name!!" she shouts but just for her to hear. She unlock her bicycle's chain and start speeding up home.

 

 

Annyeonghasaeyo! Sorry for the not-so-attractive-chappie. But, finally! My first chapter: DONE! Please comment. I really need to improve myself. Kamsahamnida! ^^