Kim Junmyeon (2)

Mission Code: EXO

 

"There's always more than meets the eye."

 

 


(Narration by Juri)

I gather up my thoughts on a big A2 sized paper and scribble them on to the white sheet.

‘Missing: A human experiment from SMCreate. Missing since: 12 December 2012. Last seen at his house.'

Slowly I try to piece in more clues. One, who was the last person with him. Two, has anyone else seen him. Three, whoever who has last seen him should be able to tell me something.

Then it clicked, all I need to do is to find who his family is. If the disappearance happened near his home, his family would know something.

***

So this is his house?

I stare wide eyed at the huge mansion, my mouth forming a ‘O’ shape. Now I can tell why SM is giving away 100 million.

“Please come in, Miss Juri.” A maid ushers me into a waiting room and I take a seat comfortably on the vintage styled chair. “The masters will be with you in a short while.” The maid bows towards me and walks out of the room.

Masters? Sounds fishy…

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” A voice from the back gives me a shock, it belonged to a tall, muscular male. Beside him was a more feminine looking male. “I’m Kim Jonghyun,” the muscular male points to himself, “and that’s Kim Kibum. How can we help?”

Hmm… They have the same surname. It’s possible that they are related.  

Jong Hyun stretches out his arm for a friendly greeting, I return by shaking his hand. Then I take my seat on the arm chair.

“I’m currently looking this man called Kim Junmyeon, and I was told that he lives here. Strange, you guys have the same surnames. Are you, by any chance, related?”

Kibum nods his head, “Yes, Junmyeon is our cousin. Any other things you need to know? We’re really busy.”

“I apologize, I really didn’t know…” Before I finish my sentence, a maid barges into the room and cuts my train of thoughts. “Sorry for interrupting. Master, Mr Lee Soo Man is looking for both of you, he needs you at the company now.”

Lee Soo Man, CEO of SMCreate. And they work there… There’s definitely more than meets the eyes.

“Tell him that we are coming now,” Jong Hyun turns his head over to me and asks, “I’m really sorry, Ms Young. Is there any other things that you need to know?”

As I stood up slowly I reply, “No, that’s all. Thank you for taking time to answer my enquiries.”

With a forced smile, Kibum says, “We’ll be off then. If you need another appointment, arrange it with our secretaries.” I nod my head in acknowledgement.

***

Moments later, I exited the mansion and I took a stroll on their cobble pavement that led to the gate.

“I’m sorry Mr Kim, but I do have one more other question.”

“Hurry, we’re in a rush.”

“Did Mr Kim Junmyeon have any close friends or family?”

“He has a very close friend called Sehun. The maids will give you his number. Anything else?’

“No, that’s all. Thank you so much.”

Opening up my notebook, I wrote down ‘Bestfriend: Sehun’ on it. Another thought pops into my mind: There should be security cameras around this huge place. If I can get my hands on one of their tape, I might be able to get some clues.

I smirked and grinned, “I’m really smart.” Then I swerved around and quicken my pace towards the mansion.

***

“I’m really sorry Ms Juri but the security cameras have recently gone through maintenance and the recent recordings have been erased unexpectedly.”

Drats. This is just timely.

***

With one hand under my chin and the other tapping my pencil, I sigh and blew at my fringe. This case is going nowhere.

With no footage of the scene, every other clue was useless. Wait, there is still one more. Immediately I reach for my messenger bag and pull out a slip of paper.

Oh Sehun: XXXXXXX

Picking up my cell phone, I punch in the numbers. After about 10 seconds of the beeping tone I hear a deep bass voice. “Hello? This is Sehun, who’s that?”

“I’m Detective Young Juri, and I believe you know Mr Kim Junmyeon…”

***

just to clarify things about the characters:
Juri is 18 but she's a detective also. so she has like a double identity :D
feels so cool hahah!

and also to clarify some more:
each member has a few chapters so i'll update each member's chapter within one day. so it's about 4 chapters per character. 
please forgive me if i update each member's chapters like a snail
:)

and the part with sehun's number, i just put Xs cos i dun know in korea what are their mobile numbers so yah XD

till the next chapter ~travellator~