Byun Baekhyun (1)

Mission Code: EXO

 

Don't leave me alone like this

 

 


I looked around, "Oh oppa!"

Minho gave a gummy smile, "I didn't expect you to be here! And I brought a friend along today, he's my colleague from work." Another male appeared, he had a very prominent dimple on his cheeks, "I'm Choi Siwon! Nice to meet you." 

I stretched out my hand, "Nice to meet you, my name is Juri."

"I thought something happened to you, you weren't staying at your house anymore and the neighbors said you had moved. What happened?" Minho asked, his face genuinely concerned and worried.  I hesitated to reveal any more, worrying for my god brother's safety. 

"I heard that you're a part time detective, is fun?" Siwon interrupted, he could feel my uneasiness. "Yeah, except that it's quite hectic and draining at times." Just then Siwon's phone rang, "Excuse me," he said as he went to a corner.

"He's gone now, you can tell me what happened." 

My stomach churned and churned, it felt as if something was pricking it, |could I really tell this to Minho? Would he get hurt if I did?|

"Actually, there was this man-" I stopped in my tracks halfway as Minho's friend came running back. "Minho, boss wants us back at the office now! He says it's urgent."

Minho caught the message, "Let's go," he clutched on to my hand, "Juri, take care of yourself and help me say hi to your mum." I nodded slightly as he rushed off in a huff.

|Maybe it was better that I didn't tell him.|

***

A while ago.

"Hello? Oh, leader."

"They surprised us and kicked out all our men. Return back to the HQ now, Boss has a new plan."

"Yes, sir."

"We'll get to stall her another time, Agent Choi Siwon."

 

***

I readjusted my grip as my shopping bags began to fall, |these bags are heavy.| As I placed the bags down on the porch, I noticed that the door was wide open. To much of my horror, my eyes met an upturned house. I dashed in and gasped.

It gripped me, really hard. All the Exo boys were covered with bruises and tiny cuts, they were seated around the kitchen. D.O and Sehun were hustling up and down helping them dress their wounds. 

"What happened?"

"Those bastards from SM came again, they know where we are now. ." Jongin banged the floor as he cussed.

I placed the bag of groceries against the wall and picked up a tube of antiseptic cream and applied it onto Junmyun's wound. (omg, i'll just stick to this spelling for Suho's actual name. hope i haven't got you guys confused x )

"Thanks Juri," he muttered as he gave a weak smile. |They're not so cold like before now.| I returned a wide flashy smile, then I proceeded to help Jongin. 

I took a whip of cream and covered it over the wound on his cheek. For a moment, my eyes met his, I quickly strayed it away. "All done." My eyes glanced around, that's when I spotted Baekhyun still having open wounds, he was waiting till everyone was alright before he could willingly receive his treatment.

I popped open the cap and squeezed out a generous amount of cream and swiftly covered his wound before he could utter out a word. "Take care of yourself first. If not how will you help them." 

Baekhyun gave me a warm smile, one that never fails to melt my heart. That smile which was as warm as the sun, like a light. "Thank you, Juri." 

***

hello everybodaaaaay i'm back~ /celebrates/

you guys probably missed this story alot right :D
hope to see many responses.
do leave lots of comments and please subscribe ^-^
and i can't remember who was it but i saw my story title on your story and you asked your subbers to come and read my stories.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH /throws hearts/

anyways toodles until the next update!