Kim Jongin (1)

Mission Code: EXO

Because of you, I am afraid.
-Because Of You, Kelly Clarkson

 

 



 

The cobble stone path meanders along, it felt endless to me.

College classes have just ended, I contemplated to whether I should visit the café. Ever since the scholarship, my heart seemed to feel undeniably heavy just like a rock.

I knew that if I continued to see Baekhyun, he would disappear just like everyone else. On the other hand, my feelings were like a roller coaster, stress overwhelmed me.

Stress from all these cases, from the people who were threatening me to stop, from the people who bribed me to do what I could not bear to.

I took a slow stroll along the path way, it led to the heart of the theme park: the Ferris wheel.

***

Silently, I sat in the crammed up carriage, legs stiffened. I was unable to sit comfortably.

My thoughts trailed away into the galaxy when an abrupt jerk jolted me back rudely. I heard the dwindling sound of the dying engine, there was a power failure happening at this moment, I am stuck in this god forsaken carriage.

For now…

With my lips pouted and my eyes rolling around, I peered out of the window. Masses of people gathered at the entrance of the Ferris wheel staring up curiously at what was happening.

While the workers rushed to fix up the engine, I stared out blankly into the horizon, little drops of rain began to stain the window of the carriage and it began to drizzle lightly.

My fingers traced the falling raindrops. Pitter-patter.

Wait… Jongin? Kai?

Eyes widening in shock, I batted my eyelids, refusing to believe what I just saw.

Surprisingly, just as I blinked, he seemed to have disappeared. This just could not be it, I knew it was him. My eyes could not have seen double.

Maybe I was really imagining things…

Vrrrroooooom.

Strangely and miraculously, the engine roars back to life. The Ferris begins to move unsteadily.

***

Just as I stepped out of the Ferris wheel building, my pupils immediately locked onto a array of rainbow coloured balloons just a few feet in front of me.

My inner kid self literally jumps out, for a temporal moment, I forgot about all that was and had happened.

“Sorry,” I approached the man giving away the balloons, “Could I have the rainbow coloured… Wait… Chanyeol?”

His eyes rapidly grew bigger, it was no mistake, this was Chanyeol. He was the only person that is a universe taller than me. “Hey! You’re Juri right? I remember you from the haunted house.”

Chanyeol gives a wild laugh, “I didn’t expect to me you here! Why are you here?”

 

 

Why am I here?
I looked at the markings on Chanyeol’s neck, images flashed past.
Junmyeon.
Sehun.
Kyungsoo.
Jongin.
Baekhyun.

 

 

Why am I here?

 

 

Because of your mark on your neck, Chanyeol.

***

So how was this chapter guise? now it's just left with Yeollie and Baekkie. :D

and it's getting more mysterious because the marking, because i betcha ya dont know what it is. (cos i have said anything about yet, obvious much haha! XD )

so yes. here's a quick update. i kind of neglected my other story to write and update this first. so yaaaaah :( please do support my other story too X)

Comments are much loved.
Advice just as well.

subscribe if you like.
upvote maybe? :)

till later
~travellator~