Kim Jongin (3)

Mission Code: EXO

 

I am back, bigger and better than before.

 

 


 

 

I wake up, startled by a strange noise: my scream.

My mind recalled the ‘nightmare’ I had just experienced, I dreamt that I had met Jongin and Chanyeol and that I almost got cooked by his killer hot hand.

Spreading my hand apart, my mind comes to a conclusion that I had been burnt by him. On my palm was a small scab which covered the wound, I had been wounded.

This meant that it had not been a dream.

Being in confused state, my right hand forcefully pulls the bobbing fats of my left arm. YEOW! Yep, I am not dreaming.

***

I flipped the cover of my laptop open, slowly I removed the plastic cover off. Weeks ago, I had ‘lost’ my laptop to some irritating folks who had threatened me to stop all my investigations but now, I am back for more.

After considering carefully, the scholarship had meant nothing to me. For one, I knew that I did not want to solve something for the sake of money. Moreover if I had kept the scholarship, I knew I would never be able to show my face to Senior Baekhyun and also Senior Chanyeol or any of the people who I was finding.

On my screen, I opened up a browsing window and typed in the Google search box ‘SMCreate’. My eyes scanned through the results.

Nope, nope, nope… Wait…?

Eyes widening in surprise, Baekhyun’s name was shown on the screen which was linked to an article. My fingers maneuvered the pointer as I clicked on the link, it directed me to a scanning of an article that was over 15 years old.

The title read, ‘SMCreate Successful Again’. As I sped read through it, I picked out the main sentences and summarized it in my head.

Basically it meant that SMCreate had a project that was never revealed in detail and of course, all the people that I have been looking for are involved in this.

How much more coincidental can this get?

***

“Juri-ya? Are you awake now?” Minho asked, strangely he had disappeared in the haunted house and revived again.

No, just kidding, back on that day he had come out of the haunted house later on and had lost his way. He wandered around the theme park until evening when he finally realized that he was lost, luckily he found a kind ahjumma who had opened a night store.

She allowed him to stay the night at her store because the last bus had gone already. (A/N: which means he slept inside the store that was locked while ahjumma sleeps in her room) The following day, she gave him directions and sent him to the bus stop.

Judging my god-brother and his zero sense of direction hard.

Stretching out my hand to slap his back, “Like duh!” I made a mehrong face at him and dashed off before he had chance to poke me at my ribs.

“Hey! Come back here you twerp!” from a distance he yelled.

***

hi everyone, hope you guys like this update :>
i know you all have been waiting for a long time for me to reveal things,
sorry for the really, very, extremely, tremendously long wait!
and minho has finally resurfaced.

more will be revealed and i will try my best to update soon ^^
chinese new year is coming soon,
Happy Lunar New Year to all who are celebrating CNY~

subscribe if you like it,
comments please,
advice as well.
upvotes are more than i can ever ask for.

till later
~travellator~

p.s: support my other ongoing fic, featuring chen :)
many thanks in advance

The Coma