Do Kyungsoo (1)

Mission Code: EXO

 

“It’s a small world. Not.”

 



 

 

“Ahh!” I fall flat on to the sofa, my face buried and covered by my hair. Nothing beats than having to put up an all nighters.

Why did I do that? For what else but the missing people… (A/N: poor juri, sighs)

“Juri-ah, are you okay?” Minho plops in front of me, his lips pouting slightly. “Just stressed, do these people have nothing better to do than to go missing?”

Minho grabs my wrist and tugs me up, “Come on, we’re going somewhere.”

***

“Why did you bring me to Lotte World? I could use this time to get some sleep…” I moaned, of all places. We had to take a one and half hour journey just to reach here.

I could really just whack him up for having such ‘brilliant’ ideas.

With my hand being held tightly by him, I had no choice but to trail along behind him.

***

My hand shakes wildly, “We are NOT going in there. Never.” my shaky voice softly mumbles. I stared up at the signboard of the place, ‘Haunted House: Face Your Worse Nightmares’.

Did I mention I do not have a penchant for spooky stuffs? Haunted houses and people dressing as ghost are just not my cup of tea.

I gulped down my saliva, no way was I going in there.

“Let’s go,” Minho did not just say that!?

Too late, he’s dragging me in to my worst nightmare.

***

Pitch darkness. Not even my fingers could be seen.

I winced and whined, how did I allow myself to get drowned in this ‘pool’?

“Minho? Minho? Where are you?” I called out into the darkness, no response. This is not happening, please do not tell me that I just separated from Minho?

My feet take unsteady steps backwards, while my hands begin to sweat profusely. My heart palpitates and thumps wildly.

Short , rushed breaths escaped from my mouth. Caught off guard, my back hits something.

“Ghost!” I hollered.

“What where?!” the voice yells back.

“Who’s that?” my trembling mouth manages to utter a few words.

The voice is deep, seems like a guy. “Okay, I don’t know who you are. You might think I’m crazy but could I hold your hand? I’m trying to find the exit.”

Still slightly unsure about my decision, I asked, “Who are you? I can’t trust you if I don’t know you or your name.”

“Chanyeol,” the bass voice replies. “Park Chanyeol.”

“I’m Juri, Young Juri.” I stretched out my hand, confused at which side his voice came from. A warm pair of hands holds onto to mine, I am guessing that it belonged to Chanyeol.

“Just double checking, am I holding onto the pair of hands I’m supposed to be holding onto?”

Humour. I like that. Chuckling hard, “Who else is here?”

“Oh right, haha! Come on, let’s get out of here.”

***

“I see the exit, there’s lights! Hurry!” Chanyeol tugs at my hand and pulls me towards the exit.

We emerge out into the blinding afternoon sun, it was almost as if we had been in the darkness for centuries.

“Good to be out,” a tall figure ahead of me says, that voice sounded familiar. He turns around, “Let me introduce myself again, I’m Chanyeol.”

My eyes widen as I stared up blankly at the giant. Is he a human or what?

Overall, he had a very light hearted look, almost as if he was a child. His curly hair ruffled in the wind and his teeth prominently shown with his wide grin.

“Thanks, Juri. I’m going off now, hope we meet again.” Chanyeol gives a little sheepish wave, it was then I realized that he also had some numbers marked on his neck.

“Thank you too, Chanyeol.” I waved as Chanyeol walked towards the main entrance.

I, on the other walked the opposite way. Stopping in my tracks, I glanced back at Chanyeol’s figure. Is it me? Or is Jongin next to Chanyeol?

My eyes focuses on the two figures, both of them had numbers marked on their necks. And yes, it was Jongin that I saw.

Am I starting to get the feeling that all the missing people are like friends?

***

is it me or does chanyeol (in my story) make friends abit too easily. basically he bumps into juri in the haunted house and holds her hand and tries to find the exit. /wink wink/ a new ship in floating, JUST KIDDING. :D

anyways, i'm back again. hope you guys enjoyed this upate! comments are much appreciated. do subscribe if you like ^^
till later,
~travellator~

check out my other fics :)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/354349/it-s-a-wonderful-world-fluff-teentop-you-topmedia-wonderland-100percent
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322603/chasing-you-hoya-infinite-romance-supernatural-yongguk-bap-youngjae