Kim Jongin (2)

Mission Code: EXO

Somethings short, but with deep meaning.

 

 


 

“Juri, are you okay?” Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of me; it jolted me back to reality. “Wha-a-a-a-t?”

He flicks his finger against my forehead in a teasing manner, “What’s gotten into you? Are you sure you’re okay?” I nodded my head in response while faking a chortle of laughter.

For sure, for all the chocolates in the world, I could swear that I was definitely not alright. Lest I be mad, otherwise I am perfectly normal.

Trying hard to find an excuse to cough out to leave him, but it just would not surface. A moment of awkward silence filled the gap between us.

It was only after 10 minutes or so that I managed to cook up the excuse that my mum wanted me to do some errands. I had thought that I was free, that I would not have to face Chanyeol with that suspicion.

Unfortunately, he grabbed my wrist before I could barely walk a step forward, but that one thing that sent electric shocks through me: his hand was scalding hot!

I flung my wrist out immediately as soon I came into contact with his inhumanly hot hand.

“I- I’m going now, bye…” as quick as I could, my heels pivoted and brought my swiftly out of the park.

***

 

What was that? Some sort of electric shock?! Or was it fire?

 

***

finally updated, sorry for this super short chapter :(
having a headache and a writer's block simultaeously.
and i'm having truckloads of class test and all.
do give me lotsa encouragement :<

and as the quote suggests that short stores contain deep meaning.
basically, if you're a hardcore fan of EXO's MAMA, you would be able to guess what the 'scalding hot' thing probably is.

subscribe if you like.
comments are well loved,
advice, just as well.
upvotes are more than i can ever wish for.

till soon, travellator

check out my other fics :)
One Shots  The Coma (Featuring Chen of EXO)